You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You cleeeeearly haven't been listening to lupin lol.Yeah lets catch us some more wolves before 3P hunting
Three's company and I am a corporation
vote Capri
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
vote Capri
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On just reading the last page. I am uncomfortable that my reads seem to line up with Capri's when she's on my possible wolf list. Great. Very clear I need to put some serious time into thinking about packs now that there are fewer players and a few flipped wolves
*******
Day 5 the dead are bored to death... Lynch Tally
genny (1) - KC
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (3) - Lawpy, AM, ftf
Lawper (1) - SAR
6/11 votes
happy birthday to front-runner caprese salad
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~2.5 hours)
*******
Day 5 the dead are bored to death... Lynch Tally
genny (1) - KC
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (3) - Lawpy, AM, ftf
Lawper (1) - SAR
6/11 votes
happy birthday to front-runner caprese salad
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~2.5 hours)
*******
There's a great explanation for that, you know.I am uncomfortable that my reads seem to line up with Capri's when she's on my possible wolf list.
lynch FTF
SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
You and lawper are the same
Miz said she was told that she couldn't vote. So why did MJ still vote?
On just reading the last page. I am uncomfortable that my reads seem to line up with Capri's when she's on my possible wolf list. Great. Very clear I need to put some serious time into thinking about packs now that there are fewer players and a few flipped wolves
Are you saying your reads have stayed the same since the beginning?
Are you saying your reads have stayed the same since the beginning?
No. The only one still on my wolf list since D1 is Lawper. All the others are re-evaluations since then. Just realizing that I think when I can sit down with my notes tomorrow I need to think deeper since I've so far been wrong this game.
My plane is leaving now so I will be gone the rest of this cycle, just a heads up
Official Day 5 Everyone loves pie lynch tally
genny (1) - KC
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (3) - Lawpy, AM, ftf
Lawper (1) - SAR
FTF (1) - Mel
Roll Call: @Ms Procrastinator @genny @capri1722
7/11 votes
happy birthday to front-runner caprese salad 
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~2 hours)
genny (1) - KC
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (3) - Lawpy, AM, ftf
Lawper (1) - SAR
FTF (1) - Mel
Roll Call: @Ms Procrastinator @genny @capri1722
7/11 votes
happy birthday to front-runner caprese salad 
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~2 hours)
Last edited:
Going to the zoo. Will be on here and there to lurk. @capri1722 if you have anything to say that should keep us from lynching you that would be great. I really don’t want to see a green lynch this close to lylo.
Lawper wasn’t playing on D1.No. The only one still on my wolf list since D1 is Lawper.
Mel votedOfficial Day 5 Everyone loves pie lynch tally
genny (1) - KC
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (3) - Lawpy, AM, ftf
Lawper (1) - SAR
Roll Call: @Ms Procrastinator @genny @capri1722 @Melchizedek
6/11 votes
happy birthday to front-runner caprese salad
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~2 hours)
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Send pics!Going to the zoo.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I literally just fixed it!Mel voted
Stay away from giraffes 😉Going to the zoo. Will be on here and there to lurk. @capri1722 if you have anything to say that should keep us from lynching you that would be great. I really don’t want to see a green lynch this close to lylo.
Lynch Lawper
Look at this capri resistance.
Absolutely laughable and fake.
Makes me concerned we’re REALLY close to lylo.Look at this capri resistance.
We probably are which is curious when people say they suspect people but find a reason to vote elsewhere (much like mpm).Makes me concerned we’re REALLY close to lylo.
And we're back
lynch FTF
Why?
Lynch Lawper
Why?
Either potatoe-ing or openwolfing, I bet. I don't see how this can even be a real vote.Why?
I feel the same kind of “had been on sketch lists but not been pushed for” that I did with MPM. I like a Capri lynch too but I think FTF is more pressing.Why?
I feel the same kind of “had been on sketch lists but not been pushed for” that I did with MPM. I like a Capri lynch too but I think FTF is more pressing.
I'm trying to think when FTF was placed in sketch lists. I thought he's village since i subbed in D2 and his posts continue to read village since then
Ruh roh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am mildly concerned that the giraffe appears to be radioactive.
I liked this post but hey hi what are your thoughts on people and the current capri lynch?I am mildly concerned that the giraffe appears to be radioactive.
Who do you think you can read well here and how are you reading them?
Is this like a thing? Why do people (you and FTF I think) keep saying this?And we're back
Any particular reason? FTF just seems unhelpful at this moment to me, spouting random ****.I'm trying to think when FTF was placed in sketch lists. I thought he's village since i subbed in D2 and his posts continue to read village since then
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Zoo lights!!!
I think ours starts soon too
I think ours starts soon too
lynch capriI liked this post but hey hi what are your thoughts on people and the current capri lynch?
Who do you think you can read well here and how are you reading them?
@Animal Midwife what do you object to this post in particular? or is angry react your default?Is this like a thing? Why do people (you and FTF I think) keep saying this?
Any particular reason? FTF just seems unhelpful at this moment to me, spouting random ****.
Is this like a thing? Why do people (you and FTF I think) keep saying this?
Any particular reason? FTF just seems unhelpful at this moment to me, spouting random ****.
I learned it from FTFlushy several games ago and it stuck with me since then
Idk his reads and thought process felt logical and reasonable to me, and I don't have much of a reason to suspect him
Please, try to be less verbose in your responses, I don't have all day to read through novels.lynch capri
Ah ok. It was just feeling very couple-y with the similarities and then the soft vouch.I learned it from FTFlushy several games ago and it stuck with me since then
Idk his reads and thought process felt logical and reasonable to me, and I don't have much of a reason to suspect him
I object to you your characterisation of FTF as wolf when he wasn't even in your wolfreads earlier.@Animal Midwife what do you object to this post in particular? or is angry react your default?
10:29AM CST I posted my feels. I poured out my heart. And you just ignored it.Please, try to be less verbose in your responses, I don't have all day to read through novels.
Where did I say he was a wolf? I said he was being unhelpful and I have him solidly in my middle category so was looking for someone who can read him better to tell me why they were reading him village. You read what someone writes and go 6 steps further, making assumptions that aren't there.I object to you your characterisation of FTF as wolf when he wasn't even in your wolfreads earlier.
Why characterize his unhelpness this if you don't think what he's doing is ultimately anti-village?Where did I say he was a wolf? I said he was being unhelpful and I have him solidly in my middle category so was looking for someone who can read him better to tell me why they were reading him village. You read what someone writes and go 6 steps further, making assumptions that aren't there.
He's posted since I gave my reads list but nothing useful (similar to what I've seen from genny). It stood out to me so when someone came on and voted for him (mel) and then someone else vouched, I wanted to explore while sharing my current opinion. Is that not what we're trying to do here, catch wolves by sharing information/thoughts/opinions?Why characterize his unhelpness this if you don't think what he's doing is ultimately anti-village?
Sure, but do you actually think he's a wolf? And are you uncomfortable with the other current wagons?He's posted since I gave my reads list but nothing useful (similar to what I've seen from genny). It stood out to me so when someone came on and voted for him (mel) and then someone else vouched, I wanted to explore while sharing my current opinion. Is that not what we're trying to do here, catch wolves by sharing information/thoughts/opinions?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll have to reread when I’m not at work if you want a ranked list. Looking at the color coding you did, I don’t see Capri and miz in a pack together.
Miz, KC, Capri.
mel/SAR/ms p/kras
Snowy/AM
Flushy, Lawpy?
Found it. This is from most to least villagery? Because you have capri solid village and then you voted for her... what gives? Unless its opposite in which case interesting. Any changes since kras flipped village?10:29AM CST I posted my feels. I poured out my heart. And you just ignored it.![]()
If Flushy is a wolf, who else is in his pack based on Day 1 voting?similar to what I've seen from genny
I'm not ruling it out but I don't think he's my top priority. And are there multiple wagons? My biggest problem with the capri wagon is that it's apparently her birthday and it seems mean to lynch her on it even if she is a dirty wolf.Sure, but do you actually think he's a wolf? And are you uncomfortable with the other current wagons?
Least villagery at the top. Scum floats.Found it. This is from most to least villagery? Because you have capri solid village and then you voted for her... what gives? Unless its opposite in which case interesting. Any changes since kras flipped village?
wolfy appeal to sentiment, check.it seems mean to lynch her on it even if she is a dirty wolf.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K