Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Going to the zoo. Will be on here and there to lurk. @capri1722 if you have anything to say that should keep us from lynching you that would be great. I really don’t want to see a green lynch this close to lylo.
Oh I will
Either potatoe-ing or openwolfing, I bet. I don't see how this can even be a real vote.
What is potatoe-ing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not ruling it out but I don't think he's my top priority. And are there multiple wagons? My biggest problem with the capri wagon is that it's apparently her birthday and it seems mean to lynch her on it even if she is a dirty wolf.
Yes, the main two are Lawpy and capri. Do you take any other issues with the capri wagon?
 
Ok, let's just disregard for a second that y'all wanna lynch me on my birthday.

It is a really bad idea to lynch me.

If I role revealed, no one would be on my lynch…but I would also probably be NK'd tonight.
 
Yes, the main two are Lawpy and capri. Do you take any other issues with the capri wagon?
Nope. She hasn't put up a defense at all and she's in my most-likely-to-be-wolf category.

The Lawp one is interesting though because I feel like I just kept reading him at the top of people's village list and didn't really understand why. Didn't you imply that voting for Lawp was ridiculous or something? Did something happen with him behind the scenes I don't know about?
 
Ok, let's just disregard for a second that y'all wanna lynch me on my birthday.

It is a really bad idea to lynch me.

If I role revealed, no one would be on my lynch…but I would also probably be NK'd tonight.
Tbh just saying this I'll probably be NK'd tonight, and nothin I or anyone else can do about it so I hope y'all are happy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(ETA: unless there's a really lucky village blocker)
 
Ok, let's just disregard for a second that y'all wanna lynch me on my birthday.

It is a really bad idea to lynch me.

If I role revealed, no one would be on my lynch…but I would also probably be NK'd tonight.
Is there a possibility you could still do something useful for village before you died if you were NK'd? Because if so then it's time to reveal...
 
Either potatoe-ing or openwolfing, I bet. I don't see how this can even be a real vote.
Are... Are you saying the P in Ms.P might stand for potatoe-ing???

43e1e8b55b40c73da2e26da7f9c9ecf4.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope. She hasn't put up a defense at all and she's in my most-likely-to-be-wolf category.

The Lawp one is interesting though because I feel like I just kept reading him at the top of people's village list and didn't really understand why. Didn't you imply that voting for Lawp was ridiculous or something? Did something happen with him behind the scenes I don't know about?
Yes. He's never done anything wolfy in our conversations we've had.
 
No, for 2 reasons
1) I still wasn't feeling super village about her
2) Personal rule states that whenever someone says "I'll probably get NK'd" that usually doesn't happen unless they've recently hard role revealed.
idk how you couldn't feel good, but ok

So how do you feel about kc?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keeping in mind that I play a "fly by the seat of my pants" game, the most significant thing I have is squicky timing on one vote (I think it may have been Mutts? it was the same vote I felt squicky on MJ for) but her reasoning seemed village-ish.
Okay, so who do you plan of voting for?
 
*****
UNOfficial Day 5 Everyone loves pie lynch tally

genny (1) - KC
MsP (1) - Snowy
miz () -
capri (4) - Lawpy, AM, ftf, genny
Lawper (2) - SAR, Ms P
FTF (1) - Mel

Roll Call: @capri1722
10/11 votes
:hardy: happy birthday to front-runner caprese salad :hardy:
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm PST (~10 min)

fDu0u0o.gif


Edit: this doesn't add up to 10...but there are definitely 11 players left. Mods can fix my shoddy work :arghh:
*****
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad