Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah, AM likes to use it as a wolf. Don't take any drinks from her.there's something i should remember about purple text.....![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh yeah, AM likes to use it as a wolf. Don't take any drinks from her.there's something i should remember about purple text.....![]()
Overall feels within his village meta. Got targetted by MJ/Mel. Has been trying to help me keep my strong village reads alive.Then you should make good choices 😉
Why do you trust FTF as village?
smh why must you make everything so difficultyeah
so join mine
It doesn't work that way in mylo. Ties almost always end in village loss regardless of candidates.Can we just tie genny and MsP and maybe they both die?
No, I think AM could be original.Also @genny with my above post do you agree FTF and AM did not both start as originals and who do you think would be the other original wolf then?
zero plausibility if you're looking through wolf-colored glasses.genny needs to outright fullclaim
bc as it stands they're on thin ice and they're claim has zero plausibility
"ftf wasnt silenced bc i said so"zero plausibility if you're looking through wolf-colored glasses.
It doesn't work that way in mylo. Ties almost always end in village loss regardless of candidates.
I'm game for this if we both die.And if ties killed both people this game then a genny/FTF tie would definitely end in one wolf and give us all the info
Ties killing on both people would end the game in a wolf win on N6 at the latest. It doesn't work mechanically.And if ties killed both people this game then a genny/FTF tie would definitely end in one wolf and give us all the info
And your argument is "I was silenced because i said so"."ftf wasnt silenced bc i said so"
this is tiring

BECAUSE I WASAnd your argument is "I was silenced because i said so".![]()
Ties killing on both people would end the game in a wolf win on N6 at the latest. It doesn't work mechanically.
I'm probably going to have to because FTF's doing stuff. Waiting for Lawpy to return so we can converse.Well unless its just an option in a rng style
Why don't you switch to genny?
yeah genny should 100% be the lynch for todayI'm probably going to have to because FTF's doing stuff. Waiting for Lawpy to return so we can converse.
because I'm slow? I thought it only applied to kills, then started rereading stuff today since I had some time, and realized your silencing didn't fit with my night results.ALRIGHT
let's try something else
genny Mad jack died on DAY FOUR
it is now day SIX
so why are you only claiming now in possible mylo several phases later
Who all have you watched?Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker (role related to role name)
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer (role related to rolename)
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell (roles related to role name, personally I'm more of a dean girl but dubz likes what she likes)
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee (role related to role name)
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin (role related to role name)
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager (oh dare you dubz?! But human dean is in fact vanilla, role related to role name)
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee (I've got nothing, squirrels are thiefs I guess. Just rats with busy tails)
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover ( Destiel forever baby, role related to role name)
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent (young sammy is the ultimate innocent. Role realted to name)
@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage (the role he claimed had nothing to do with his rolename.)
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker (role related to name)
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover (destiel 5ever)
@mypetmoose - Demon Dean (no role)
@kraskadva - Stuck Sam - Emissary (role related to role name)
@capri1722 - Big Brother Dean - Protector ( Dean would do anything to protect hos little brother sam. Sold his soul a couple million times to do so too.)
@Ms Procrastinator- FBI Castiel- Watcher (Poor FBI agent castiel *tsk tsk tsk*. Lawper said he was in danger and so he went to watch over him. Only to be scared by a big monster)
That took forever. Sorry. I'm using my phone.
Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker (role related to role name)
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer (role related to rolename)
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell (roles related to role name, personally I'm more of a dean girl but dubz likes what she likes)
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee (role related to role name)
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin (role related to role name)
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager (oh dare you dubz?! But human dean is in fact vanilla, role related to role name)
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee (I've got nothing, squirrels are thiefs I guess. Just rats with busy tails)
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover ( Destiel forever baby, role related to role name)
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent (young sammy is the ultimate innocent. Role realted to name)
@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage (the role he claimed had nothing to do with his rolename.)
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker (role related to name)
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover (destiel 5ever)
@mypetmoose - Demon Dean (no role)
@kraskadva - Stuck Sam - Emissary (role related to role name)
@capri1722 - Big Brother Dean - Protector ( Dean would do anything to protect hos little brother sam. Sold his soul a couple million times to do so too.)
@Ms Procrastinator- FBI Castiel- Watcher (Poor FBI agent castiel *tsk tsk tsk*. Lawper said he was in danger and so he went to watch over him. Only to be scared by a big monster)
That took forever. Sorry. I'm using my phone.
I’m SORRY!CasAnyways. I don't wanna see anyone making a claim without putting down a name. I get that not a lot of people watch the show but you can always use google to help if you don't trust my analysis. Names must match up to roles
You're taking this to mean that you didn't get to use your action last night? That's me, intimidating you out of your vote.Only to be scared by a big monster
That's what my night action said. I was on my way to watch lawps when a big scary figure was in my way. I think so yeah. It never said the action was performed.You're taking this to mean that you didn't get to use your action last night? That's me, intimidating you out of your vote.
What did yours say when she blocked you?I’m sticking to my tunnel will continue lurking.
*****lynch genny******
I never got a chance. Let me double check to make sure I'm paraphrasing right.So as watcher, you see what Lawpy does, or what gets done to him?
ETA: because Lawpy said he did nothing, and Ms P confirming that would be nice.
I was met with a very terrifying figure. I screamed like a pre adolescent girl and refuse to go outside to vote since it’s wayyyyy too terrrifying out there.What did yours say when she blocked you?
Well, I was so scared I decided to stay home. I peed myself a little 😳. Dubz and coop made me do it. 😳I was met with a very terrifying figure. I screamed like a pre adolescent girl and refuse to go outside to vote since it’s wayyyyy too terrrifying out there.
This actually fits well with the description I was given for what would happen with wolves. 😱I was so scared I decided to stay home. I peed myself a little
Ah kay. I'd like to know what @Ms Procrastinator's results from each one wereN1 - Lawpy, N2 - you, N3 - ? N4-miz? N5 - no action
I think is what she's claimed
edit. forgot to add AM's quote so addressed to AM
I think you should tell people your role name so that they can Google it and see how it matches up to your role. It's only fair and I don't think they trust my analysis anyways. We need all the information we can't get if we're going to figure things out.I was told that AM lost her pants when I scared her.
Those are not my night actions.N1 - Lawpy, N2 - you, N3 - ? N4-miz? N5 - no action
I think is what she's claimed
edit. forgot to add AM's quote so addressed to AM
Okay, please provide the accurate ones.Those are not my night actions.
I think you should tell people your role name so that they can Google it and see how it matches up to your role. It's only fair and I don't think they trust my analysis anyways. We need all the information we can't get if we're going to figure things out.
MJs role claim did not match his role name. It was clearly BS. Are you even looking at the list of people that are dead? Look how different 3p and wolf roles are from village. It's worth a shot. It's better than nothing. Look at all the effort dubz put into making sure they matched.MsP, I cannot believe you're doing this when I keep saying wolves have cover roles.
Lol okThough just fyi as I said before fbi cas would be a good cover role.
Then what was all these about?Those are not my night actions.
I can confirm that I am not wolf can you @mizchiefmanaged
@Animal Midwife anything weird happen to you night 2?
What happened to you/ paws N1?
MsP did you get to use your ability last night?
Nope
That's what cover roles are. They work until the final flip.MJs role claim did not match his role name. It was clearly BS. Are you even looking at the list of people that are dead? Look how different 3p and wolf roles are from village. It's worth a shot. It's better than nothing. Look at all the effort dubz put into making sure they matched.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.