You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh man I had almost forgotten about Sabriel
It’s more that all of my reads have been so off all game and I was desperate for ONE to be right, dammit.
I have to pick a target for tonight. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?
CATSIEL!!
I have to pick a target for tonight. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?
FLUSHY if you are telling the truth and we should know if village lives on after this lynch..
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 6 Official Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally
AM () -
MsP (5) - AM, kc, genny, snowy, miz
FTF () -
genny (2) - FTF, lawp
7/8 votes
Deadline: ~40 minutes
Please check your votes because like, there were a lot of non-bolded ones and I'm not good at math
AM () -
MsP (5) - AM, kc, genny, snowy, miz
FTF () -
genny (2) - FTF, lawp
7/8 votes
Deadline: ~40 minutes
Please check your votes because like, there were a lot of non-bolded ones and I'm not good at math
Pssttttt I flipped to msPDay 6 Official Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally
AM () -
MsP (4) - AM, kc, genny, snowy
FTF () -
genny (3) - FTF, miz, lawp
7/8 votes
Deadline: ~40 minutes
Please check your votes because like, there were a lot of non-bolded ones and I'm not good at math
![]()
genny is giving me cat genny vibes 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UGHgenny is giving me cat genny vibes 🙁
I don't even know who is worse because both genny and MsPro are wolfy to me.
I’m really hoping they both are.I don't even know who is worse because both genny and MsPro are wolfy to me.
I just read a page filled with mechanics talk that left me even more confused
I’m really hoping they both are.
What do you make of genny's spoiler posts above?
But I'm not claiming 3rd party. I'm village.genny is giving me cat genny vibes 🙁
You can lynch me tomorrow if you still want to, if I'm alive. Just re-read the things Ms P has said this evening and tell me why a villager would lie like that.
I would love to have @Dr. ForgotToFlush comment on Ms P before lynch close. Shouldn't he be back soon?
But I'm not claiming 3rd party. I'm village.
You can lynch me tomorrow if you still want to, if I'm alive. Just re-read the things Ms P has said this evening and tell me why a villager would lie like that.
Idk those spoiler thingies are a bit creepy like the evil genny cat gifs.
It was quiet, I was here. So I post gifs. I love the show.Idk those spoiler thingies are a bit creepy like the evil genny cat gifs.
I feel like they’re both lying.
You're just mad because I made you not vote one day. Sorry.I feel like they’re both lying.
I feel like they’re both lying.
Who?
Genny and MsPWho?
Nah. That only would have pissed me off if you guys lynched me off that day. Then I would’ve been mad.You're just mad because I made you not vote one day. Sorry.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
8 minute warning
My apologies, I abandoned the thread for a bit to look at gifs of Dean crying
My apologies, I abandoned the thread for a bit to look at gifs of Dean crying
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genny and MsP
I feel from what i'm seeing, lynching genny is better. I can't help but see that she's basically made this day confusing with complicated mechanics talk and appears to be bragging here in Cats type fashion. MsPro continued with mechanics talk but it feels less complicated in a way? They're both wolfy but idk. Genny feels more dangerous to me
Ugh. This scares me, Lawpy. Did they convert you?I feel from what i'm seeing, lynching genny is better. I can't help but see that she's basically made this day confusing with complicated mechanics talk and appears to be bragging here in Cats type fashion. MsPro continued with mechanics talk but it feels less complicated in a way? They're both wolfy but idk. Genny feels more dangerous to me
Ugh. This scares me, Lawpy. Did they convert you?
No, you're just making me way more paranoid
So who do you think I should scare tonight? It's kind of important if we're at 3 vs 2 tomorrow.No, you're just making me way more paranoid
****KKKKKKK
Does it worry you that Flushy hasn't come back?No, you're just making me way more paranoid
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 6 Official Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally
AM () -
MsP (5) - AM, kc, genny, snowy, miz
FTF () -
genny (2) - FTF, lawp
7/8 votes
FOUR MINUTE WARNING
AM () -
MsP (5) - AM, kc, genny, snowy, miz
FTF () -
genny (2) - FTF, lawp
7/8 votes
FOUR MINUTE WARNING
So who do you think I should scare tonight? It's kind of important if we're at 3 vs 2 tomorrow.
If you're truly village and not messing with me, the best course of action is to act on FTF
If I was a wolf, why would I take Ms P's vote at mylo?Genny and MsP
For separation? Idk what to believe anymore.If I was a wolf, why would I take Ms P's vote at mylo?
For separation? Idk what to believe anymore.
Go with your gut
Gut says genny. Logic says MsP.Go with your gut
LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
Why is @Ms Procrastinator quiet
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully sad caught wolf? Wolf brag?Why is @Ms Procrastinator quiet
You. Stop that.LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING 😱
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tally is as above. Please check your votes!
Hopefully sad caught wolf? Wolf brag?
I hope she's wolf. If she's village like capri, well... we lost because of bad village play. Which hurts
LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING 😱
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K