Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She didn't say game results pending.....You. Stop that.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She didn't say game results pending.....You. Stop that.
You also. Stahp that.She didn't say game results pending.....![]()
Gut says genny. Logic says MsP.
Should I go with her over Flushy? I was debating between Flushy, KC, Miz, AM, Snowy, and you.Hey guys, why is everyone village reading KC? Because my POE marks her down as wolf
Should I go with her over Flushy? I was debating between Flushy, KC, Miz, AM, Snowy, and you.
Wow that really narrows it downShould I go with her over Flushy? I was debating between Flushy, KC, Miz, AM, Snowy, and you.

SorryWhy are you giving me Cat nightmares again? 🙁
Why do you trust AM so much?If MsPro is somehow village, well my guesses for wolves are genny, KC, and Snowy or mizzy.
Why do you trust AM so much?
That’s kinda how I feel about flushy.Because if she's wolf, i somehow got pocketed to the point that i actively became delusional 🙁
That’s kinda how I feel about flushy.
So wolves should be picking their kills from the people that everyone considers village, yes? Should be interesting to see who's still around tomorrow.I think the common POE narrows down to KC as wolf. She gives me True Antagonist vibes from Nav Unknown game
So wolves should be picking their kills from the people that everyone considers village, yes? Should be interesting to see who's still around tomorrow.
Thoughts on Ms P?and we're back
**** if I knowThoughts on Ms P?
and we're back
see aboveThoughts on kcough?
see above
bc the poe is exactly msp genny kc and snowshoe and idt there are 3 wolves in that groupfrom my convo with miz i came to the conclusion that i was wrong about there being 6 wolves to start and it was more likely 5, counting mel
For me it was just post tone. Nothing concrete. I meant to go back and iso her today and then I got caught up in the genny MsP catastrophe.Yeah but i'm worried because people are village reading her and i don't know why
bc the poe is exactly msp genny kc and snowshoe and idt there are 3 wolves in that group
For me it was just post tone. Nothing concrete. I meant to go back and iso her today and then I got caught up in the genny MsP catastrophe.
but likeThat's what i had in mind too, and people were freaking village reading her for no reason!
Why her over genny?Contingency lynch KC
Why her over genny?
Why her over genny?
@Animal Midwife who do you think I should scare tonight?
This part of the write up is going to keep me up tonight.A mistake had been made sometime during the day, and they might never be able to rectify it.
This part of the write up is going to keep me up tonight.
I just need to know why people were village reading KC
I hope MsPro and genny are both wolves
I will tell you one day
Uh two wolf blockers.. I don't think so. And genny has been playing nothing but village today. So she's probably the one I trust most because not convert.
This part of the write up is going to keep me up tonight.
I will say I’m somewhat concerned. They had two guaranteed kills and they didn’t use either of them on Snowy and that makes me feel a bit icky.
no not two wolf blockersUh two wolf blockers.. I don't think so. And genny has been playing nothing but village today. So she's probably the one I trust most because not convert.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.