-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What's it mean?From pippy in response to all:
![]()
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Paws (1) - SAR
mpm (1) - AM
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
4/21
lynch close in ~8 hours
Paws (1) - SAR
mpm (1) - AM
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
4/21
lynch close in ~8 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch nav
changing it up from MsP or miz this time 😛
Because you are on the same wolf team this game?
#IDon'tPlayByUrRulez
I'm all for fun ways to spice up the game but when they become the crutch of gamesolving (oh village had this role so wolves must have this role, there can't be two of this ability, etc. etc.) then I'm annoyed.
I guess I should rephrase my argument to "I hate it when people use mechanics to angelshoot"
ftfy because it's a Supernatural game
Me and MsP or me and miz? Because I’m voting for MsP nowBecause you are on the same wolf team this game?
Responses to nothing game related:
My grandpa is blind in one eye and half blind in the other and still drives
Sorry to tell you, but you are on a med/vet forum playing werewolf with the them Supernatural.. I think you qualify for nerd-status already.
That is how I felt yesterday
I mean I'm worried more about the subtle signs like missing a blinker or something that can cause an accident but like cool.
My grandpa is blind in one eye and half blind in the other and still drives

but yeah glasses r for nerds and i dont want em
i'll wait until im like 30 or something
Sorry to tell you, but you are on a med/vet forum playing werewolf with the them Supernatural.. I think you qualify for nerd-status already.
Show related. They were stuck in a time loop where Tuesday kept repeating itself and they had to relive the day over and over.
That is how I felt yesterday
Gotchya.
feeling out AM, Paws, Genny, and waiting for @SnowshoeDog143 to check-in
Haiii 😛 wait too long?
Page 8 and AM is sounding reg village. Sporty and genny are wolf-leaning. So is Barks maybe (but she always lands slightly wolfy to me). I would put petmoose village. FTF and pips are neutral. nav/mel/miz/msP leaning more village but they are sneaky so I sleep with one eye open around them. Everyone else isn't memorable rn.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Everyone else isn't memorable rn.
How does pippy feel about coffee? How do you feel about coffee?Me and MsP or me and miz? Because I’m voting for MsP now
Do you think pippy is a wolf? Does her silence today change anything for you?Also pippy, kcoughli can only PM with one person too, you guys can wallow together
cubs is a wolf who I am unable read due to his lack of posts and he's voting FTF, who is also a wolf, to push distance between them on D1, as per the miz on cubs vote in (I believe) Birthday.
He actually had posted a fair amount (be it fluff but still). He's neutral to me.
You know the best defense is a good offense, right?
AM bringing all the salt this game
On an encouraging note, the first write up seems to suggest that this life is not the only life. +/- given this theme I would expect rezzes or some form of life after death.
The write up made me think that there might be more than one wolf pack?
Point 2 was about pippy’s thoughts on coffee. I’m not leaning either way yetHow does pippy feel about coffee? How do you feel about coffee?
Haii, ur obnoxious 😛Haiii 😛 wait too long?
Glad you're playing now haha
MOD' NOT FOLLOWING HER OWN RULES
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gotcha, so does pippy have anything to say about being silenced besides that whoever did that is a wolf? Does she think wolf Coffee would do that? I think that getting silenced almost protects you from lynch which may have worked in your favor if Coffee was planning on pushing it. But I also struggle with seeing why Coffee would silence someone she wants to lynch...I obviously agree with you that with the silencing placement puts village at a disadvantage, making me lean the silencer wolfPoint 2 was about pippy’s thoughts on coffee. I’m not leaning either way yet
Prior mini-threat aside, I don't really think either one of them is acting all that wolfy
How experienced in ww is FTF? I wouldn't expect a noob wolf to pull that last min vote with all the people who hadn't voted yesterday. But an experienced wolf could have.
@Ms Procrastinator you are the only person who was online to comment but did not vote.
What gives
Did she ever answer? I know in the introduction it sounded like people might end up with hidden votes.
No, damned if you sound like a wolf. Which you have so far to me. Don't woe is me at me just because I tone read you wolfy - happens to everyone
I feel like cubs always sounds like a wolf. Maybe he has wolfed a lot in the games I've played with him or he just sounds like a wolf.
*edit* oh I forgot cubs died.
Sorry forgot to include I think wz and coop are leaning slightly to the mod side..
This makes me feel good about you. With sporty Nkd I don’t see a wolf bringing her up.Page 8 and AM is sounding reg village. Sporty and genny are wolf-leaning. So is Barks maybe (but she always lands slightly wolfy to me). I would put petmoose village. FTF and pips are neutral. nav/mel/miz/msP leaning more village but they are sneaky so I sleep with one eye open around them. Everyone else isn't memorable rn.
I know roles aren't indicative of affiliation but if I had to choose then deanmon, mark of cain dean, lucifer possessed sam, soulless sam and demon blood drinking sam would definitely make my list of wolves
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't have to follow rules, no one can modkill me 😛MOD' NOT FOLLOWING HER OWN RULES
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't be silly, we're always wolvesSorry forgot to include I think wz and coop are leaning slightly to the mod side..
Vegan sam would also make my listI know roles aren't indicative of affiliation but if I had to choose then deanmon, mark of cain dean, lucifer possessed sam, soulless sam and demon blood drinking sam would definitely make my list of wolves
Final list for right now:
Wolfy: pips, genny
Neutral: barks, paws, DrFlush, MJ, SAR
Village: am, mel, coffee, miz, capri, moosey
Who? (I don't know who they are or if they have posted yet): acan, FTF (whoops, I've been using this acronym for Dr.Flush - if my posts have been confusing), kras, mutts, SOV, kc
Okay so I don't have a lot of strong wolf feelz right now. I'll come back to this but for now
lynch genny
Wolfy: pips, genny
Neutral: barks, paws, DrFlush, MJ, SAR
Village: am, mel, coffee, miz, capri, moosey
Who? (I don't know who they are or if they have posted yet): acan, FTF (whoops, I've been using this acronym for Dr.Flush - if my posts have been confusing), kras, mutts, SOV, kc
Okay so I don't have a lot of strong wolf feelz right now. I'll come back to this but for now
lynch genny
Yesterday's lynch was disappointing to say the least. It seems like guys were just cool with...whatever.
Why didn't you vote and change things then?Yesterday's lynch was disappointing to say the least. It seems like guys were just cool with...whatever.
The first day in this universe was a bit of a panic for a lot of people. Accusations were thrown around, @Dr. ForgotToFlush was almost speared in the head when things got violent. Voices were raised for most of the day. Ultimately they decided that the one guy scratching at his ears and sniffing people's butts had to be the bad guy. Who does that?
Dead is @Navilly who wasDog Dean a villager who could track someone every night with his almost dog nose.
![]()
You monsters!
It is now Night 1. Deadline is 9AM EST tomorrow but preferably ASAP.
24 players remain
Dead
- @PippyPony
- @Barkley13
- @cubsrule4e
- @StayingPositive2017
- @Animal Midwife
- @acanthuroidei
- @Melchizedek
- @fromthebox
- @kraskadva
- @CoffeeQuestionMark
- @mizchiefmanaged
- @SportPonies
- @Dr. ForgotToFlush
- @muttmanager
- @Mad Jack
- @capri1722
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Dinashadow
- @genny
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @StartingoverVet
- @SARdoghandler
- @mypetmoose
- @kcoughli
REMINDER @SnowshoeDog143 @StartingoverVet @Ms Procrastinator @fromthebox @SARdoghandler to get your votes in. There won't be a second warning
- @Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
I don't think this would happen if she could vote secretlyHow experienced in ww is FTF? I wouldn't expect a noob wolf to pull that last min vote with all the people who hadn't voted yesterday. But an experienced wolf could have.
Did she ever answer? I know in the introduction it sounded like people might end up with hidden votes.
I feel like cubs always sounds like a wolf. Maybe he has wolfed a lot in the games I've played with him or he just sounds like a wolf.
*edit* oh I forgot cubs died.
Sorry forgot to include I think wz and coop are leaning slightly to the mod side..
I just want to point out to not dig too deeply into (abilities to affiliation)Gotcha, so does pippy have anything to say about being silenced besides that whoever did that is a wolf? Does she think wolf Coffee would do that? I think that getting silenced almost protects you from lynch which may have worked in your favor if Coffee was planning on pushing it. But I also struggle with seeing why Coffee would silence someone she wants to lynch...I obviously agree with you that with the silencing placement puts village at a disadvantage, making me lean the silencer wolf
Reference: Colorado game, jboo was a wolf post restricter but restricted herself
There have been other games where silencer/restricter was village
Also, does pippy being silenced impact your read of her at all? And why genny? Can you elaborate?Final list for right now:
Wolfy: pips, genny
Neutral: barks, paws, DrFlush, MJ, SAR
Village: am, mel, coffee, miz, capri, moosey
Who? (I don't know who they are or if they have posted yet): acan, FTF (whoops, I've been using this acronym for Dr.Flush - if my posts have been confusing), kras, mutts, SOV, kc
Okay so I don't have a lot of strong wolf feelz right now. I'll come back to this but for now
lynch genny
I will say I always get nervous when Pippy doesn’t try to go after me in the first few days. In my experience the less she goes after me the more likely she is a wolf 🤣
How many games have you played with wolf!Pippy?I will say I always get nervous when Pippy doesn’t try to go after me in the first few days. In my experience the less she goes after me the more likely she is a wolf 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good point about restricting yourself. Yeah, its one of those things where I wouldn't lynch someone based on that alone, but I like to consider it anyways because along with other factors it can give someone a lean. So why do you think Pippy would be so sure its a wolf then?I just want to point out to not dig too deeply into (abilities to affiliation)
Reference: Colorado game, jboo was a wolf post restricter but restricted herself
There have been other games where silencer/restricter was village
There were votes all over the place when I left the game and when I came back I saw nav and flushy tied up. I certainly wasn't gonna throw in a vote after that. You guys seemed fine with the lynch going either way.Why didn't you vote and change things then?
Several. The same holds true for chaos Pip.How many games have you played with wolf!Pippy?
Who's 'you guys'? And you did realize how close all the votes were right?There were votes all over the place when I left the game and when I came back I saw nav and flushy tied up. I certainly wasn't gonna throw in a vote after that. You guys seemed fine with the lynch going either way.
Which ones were they? Chaos isn't important because it's just as much wolf as village is.Several. The same holds true for chaos Pip.
Chaos pip gives me theSeveral. The same holds true for chaos Pip.

You guys all of you.Who's 'you guys'? And you did realize how close all the votes were right?
Exactly my point. Pippy wouldn't know any more than we do. A village player might be more inclined to silence somebody who isn't going to say much (like MJ) so it doesn't impact discussion too much - but that doesn't guarantee that they wouldn't silence somebody else. So one can say it was being used in a wolfish manner, but that doesn't mean it's a wolf.Good point about restricting yourself. Yeah, its one of those things where I wouldn't lynch someone based on that alone, but I like to consider it anyways because along with other factors it can give someone a lean. So why do you think Pippy would be so sure its a wolf then?
Every single player in the game, including FTF, Nav, and yourself was cool with either of the two tied being lynched?You guys all of you.
Dude I don’t remember lol. One of them was Nav’s long game. I do count chaos since it isn’t strictly village. Neutral I’m kinda meh about but chaos tends to act differently towards village in a similar way that wolves do, at least to me.Which ones were they? Chaos isn't important because it's just as much wolf as village is.
smh then you haven't played enoughDude I don’t remember lol. One of them was Nav’s long game. I do count chaos since it isn’t strictly village. Neutral I’m kinda meh about but chaos tends to act differently towards village in a similar way that wolves do, at least to me.
But like, I need you to remember if this is a real meta argument and not a misconception.
There were so many ties throughout the game I feel like people didn't really argue much for each player. It was day 1 though so there wasn't much to say.Every single player in the game, including FTF, Nav, and yourself was cool with either of the two tied being lynched?
MsP plzThere were so many ties throughout the game I feel like people didn't really argue much for each player. It was day 1 though so there wasn't much to say.
Is voting pro-village or anti-village?
I don't know. I'm used to lynches, especially D1s, being sort of a waffle fest. It felt too quiet towards the endThere were so many ties throughout the game I feel like people didn't really argue much for each player. It was day 1 though so there wasn't much to say.
. Don't know how to describe it.I’ve played plenty. My thoughts on that just happen to differ from yours.smh then you haven't played enough
But like, I need you to remember if this is a real meta argument and not a misconception.
I’ve had that thought the last several games I’ve played. Let me see if I can dig back. It might take a while.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
N1 write up has been updated from the more creative Mod God
Okay, then why didn't you say anything? Or attempt to start a waffle?I don't know. I'm used to lynches, especially D1s, being sort of a waffle fest. It felt too quiet towards the end. Don't know how to describe it.
First off, my bad. I had a really long commute home yesterday and my kid has been fussy and not sleeping well and basically I just forgot I was playing a WW game. But also, did we really need 13 pages for me to catch up on in one missed day?? Seems excessive... been trying to catch up since this morning. I added a bunch of quotes as I was reading through so lets just see if I remember why I added each of them.
3. I didn't notice that.
But I am a little surprised her and SOV haven't participated much yet (pot, kettle).
Otherwise AM sounds like herself, FTF was annoying and weird with his posts (which may be normal for him but IDK) - very AM focused posts, did he mention her in every post??, Pippy didn't point out how quiet and non-participatory I was which makes me feel forgotten but also curious from her, and I don't remember what other thoughts I may or may not have had during the day trying to catch up on this beast of a thread.
This post was weird to me, basically saying she has 100% wolf read on him? Or she just always thinks he's a wolf but sometimes she's right? Idk that whole back and forth went on far too long and wasn't very helpful. Sporty also tried to deflect off the topic which felt genuine and more helpful so I think it was v/v but the post still stands out to me as weirdness.But for a real answer, I've never read you strong village as far as my memory serves, BUT I have called you out on being non-village early-game in every game you have played as non-village. Some game, that streak will end. But that's why I was waiting for you to come back. I need posts to read.
Your reasons for lynching me are weird AF. I get lynching an absent player. I get lynching someone who's around at lynch close and sitting on a joke vote. I don't get lynching someone for making a joke vote and then not being around to evaluate and make a change at lynch close.Lynch kc
for sitting on a joke vote and not being back to evaluate. Will attempt to unpack and catch up before lynch close
Wasn't he leading with like, 2 votes vs 1 vote for most of the day? From my understanding of how yesterday went, there wasn't a lot of straight up accusations or real lynch leaders. This post felt off.I think it sucks, but you were leading for a lot of the day and weren't around for close so I don't think you can really blame people tbh
I think I quoted this for the underlined portion which I addressed above with the sporty quote.I still havent received an answer about what the list was.
The redacted post I thought was hilarious, one or two people got the joke, was hoping for more unfortunately as I was saving it for a bigger game.
What the hell is wrong with asking sporty when the last time she ever read me village?
So youre going to take that sampling of posts and say im more wolfy than the people that said nothing and didnt even vote? That goes against every WW principle in your body.
1. It's already been addressed but Pippy is a liar liar pants on fire. I too can only PM one person (and I haven't even opened the PM yet because I kind of forgot I am playing - sorry future PM buddy, will check roster and open shortly).Also pippy has been completely silenced from thread today but has some things to say:
1. Whoever silenced her is probably a wolf and it’s extra obnoxious because she’s the only person in the game who can only talk to one person.
2. She voted for coffee last night because with her first post to genny + other posts seemed to be subliminally messaging that people should lynch pippy and was trying to throw some shade there and then coffee left the thread when no one seemed to bite. And then pippy voted for her and is now at the top of her wolf list for unclear reasons. Also, coffee seems to be shutting down anyone who tries to get her to consider people other than pippy while accusing pippy of being focused on a single player. Pippy says it seems like a projection.
3. Has anyone noticed FTB has been around liking posts but has not posted at all
(Edit cuz typo)
3. I didn't notice that.
But I am a little surprised her and SOV haven't participated much yet (pot, kettle).
The last minute self pres FTF vote felt snarky to me rather than wolf or village indicative. Like "look mom, see what I can do?" I guess I'm trying to say it felt like an experienced player move rather than a noob move but NAI either way. Not sure why but I feel like Snowy is not sounding like Snowy this game - more snark than I remember (though I appreciated the last line there)How experienced in ww is FTF? I wouldn't expect a noob wolf to pull that last min vote with all the people who hadn't voted yesterday. But an experienced wolf could have.
Sorry forgot to include I think wz and coop are leaning slightly to the mod side..
Otherwise AM sounds like herself, FTF was annoying and weird with his posts (which may be normal for him but IDK) - very AM focused posts, did he mention her in every post??, Pippy didn't point out how quiet and non-participatory I was which makes me feel forgotten but also curious from her, and I don't remember what other thoughts I may or may not have had during the day trying to catch up on this beast of a thread.
I mean, the perspective on chaos/neutral doesn't do much for me. I already know just from this year, that chaos has village-sided while neutral has wolf-sided in all games. Still more, neither are wolves and lynching them doesn't help anybody but wolves. I'm just curious about the wolf!Pippy since it actually affects this game.I’ve played plenty. My thoughts on that just happen to differ from yours.
I’ve had that thought the last several games I’ve played. Let me see if I can dig back. It might take a while.
oh em gee me tooI will say I always get nervous when Pippy doesn’t try to go after me in the first few days. In my experience the less she goes after me the more likely she is a wolf 🤣
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 32K