Texas A&M acceptance dates from the past

Started by huddle-p
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

huddle-p

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone out there know of an old thread discussing acceptance dates for in state A&M?
 
Has anyone else heard yay or nay from Texas? I still haven't heard anything, which being my pessimistic self I'm taking as a no... but still. I'd like to know either way. Does anyone know if they're doing rounds of applications or what?
 
almostglue said:
Has anyone else heard yay or nay from Texas? I still haven't heard anything, which being my pessimistic self I'm taking as a no... but still. I'd like to know either way. Does anyone know if they're doing rounds of applications or what?

I am and in state resident and had an interview back in January. I was told at the interview that I should find out whether I have been accepted sometime in March... around spring break. 😱 It'll be here before we know it.

Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ProspAggie post as soon as you get the bomb; I hope it is good news. I interviewed back in December and they said the same thing. It is just with all these other acceptance postings I am getting anxious. All these other posts are like they don't send letters til August of 2015, and they told me that I was accepted the day I interviewed. not really but (you know what I am saying though). Three more weeks...three more weeks...three more weeks.
 
huddle-p said:
ProspAggie post as soon as you get the bomb; I hope it is good news. I interviewed back in December and they said the same thing. It is just with all these other acceptance postings I am getting anxious. All these other posts are like they don't send letters til August of 2015, and they told me that I was accepted the day I interviewed. not really but (you know what I am saying though). Three more weeks...three more weeks...three more weeks.
huddle-p, check out the CVM TAMU website and look at the professional calendar (http://www.cvm.tamu.edu/dcvm/calendar.asp). Look at what it says for March 15th 2006 "Notification of Applicant Offers". So I believe we only have to wait about 2 more weeks or so. "Beware the Ides of March". I will post as soon as I hear anything, please do the same. Good luck to you!
 
I will post as soon as I know. I was hoping someone would reply saying they were accepted before A&M posted notification would be. 2 more weeks now...
 
huddle-p said:
I will post as soon as I know. I was hoping someone would reply saying they were accepted before A&M posted notification would be. 2 more weeks now...

I got a letter from them late last week... I'm an alternate for the out-of-state spots. They said there's only 10 alternates for the 10 spots... so I'm hoping that means I look good enough for my in-state school. They can't tell you where you are on the alternate list, but with only 10 on it I'm still fairly pleased with that result for an out-of-state school. Still hoping to at least get in somewhere, but at least it wasn't a flat out no.

Good luck on finding out for yourselves... Hopefully they're a bit early on everything.
 
Good luck on moving up from waitlist to accepted. What is your in state school? No word from them yet?
 
huddle-p said:
Good luck on moving up from waitlist to accepted. What is your in state school? No word from them yet?

My in-state is UGA so no word for who knows how long. sigh...
 
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I received an acceptance letter from A&M! It was postmarked March 3rd "time sensitive material." Check your mailboxes!!