Texas A&M Rolling Admissions?

Started by animalrie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

animalrie

TAMU c/o 2020!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all! Does anyone know if Texas A&M does rolling admissions? I thought no, but my pre-health advisor was telling me I would have a better chance of getting in the earlier I apply...:/
 
Hey all! Does anyone know if Texas A&M does rolling admissions? I thought no, but my pre-health advisor was telling me I would have a better chance of getting in the earlier I apply...:/
As a general observation, "pre-health" advisors tend to be mostly knowledgeable about med school admissions, in which applying earlier does give you an advantage. So basically, take what he/she tells you with a grain of salt.