Texas PT School Apps 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nope! Have you?? They are making me anxious.
Yes. I got an email on Monday.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, when sending deposits, does anyone know what form they take? Cheque, cash, money order?

Members don't see this ad :)
What are your stats?

BBA in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Overall GPA 3.6
Pre Req 4.0

Observation/Work experience:
2500 hrs. inpatient pediatric rehab tech
80 hrs. neuro pediatric rehab tech
20 hrs. outpatient sports rehab
40 hrs. outpatient rehab

BBA in Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Overall GPA 3.6
Pre Req 4.0

Observation/Work experience:
2500 hrs. inpatient pediatric rehab tech
80 hrs. neuro pediatric rehab tech
20 hrs. outpatient sports rehab
40 hrs. outpatient rehab
When did you apply? They're my #1 choice school!!!

Thank you! Hoping you do too!

Yes. I got an email on Monday.
congrats! I really hope I here from them soon too! do you know if they have early acceptance criteria like TWU?

Has anyone heard from UTHSCSA?

I have my TTU interview 24 OCT! pretty excited!

Reactions: 1 users
congrats! I really hope I here from them soon too! do you know if they have early acceptance criteria like TWU?
They don't have any specific criteria like TWU, just have to have applied before the Oct. 1 deadline.

I heard back from Angelo State yesterday, not sure if anyone has applied there! Interviews November 14th. Nothing from UTHSCSA yet unfortunately.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back from Angelo State yesterday, not sure if anyone has applied there! Interviews November 14th. Nothing from UTHSCSA yet unfortunately.
yea I haven't seen too much about UTHSCSA, like everybody on here I dislike the waiting game:)

They don't have any specific criteria like TWU, just have to have applied before the Oct. 1 deadline.
I had all my applications done by September 1st. I don't recommend that unless it's a deadline....but only because it means your wait is much longer:)

yea I haven't seen too much about UTHSCSA, like everybody on here I dislike the waiting game:)
I got notified by ASU for an interview in February about a month ago. But I'm going to decline it.

Good luck!

UNTHSC Applicants:

I emailed Sean Bass asking when we should expect to hear from them regarding an interview and this is what he said:
"Once your application is complete, it enters the review process. It will stay under review until the end of the cycle. We have begun to send out our first invitations to our first interview this week and will continue to do so until the end of the month most likely. Invitations will be sent on a rolling basis until all spots for all interviews have been filled."

This might help make the waiting game easier. No one's allowed to panic until Nov. 1st :)

Reactions: 2 users
UNTHSC Applicants:

I emailed Sean Bass asking when we should expect to hear from them regarding an interview and this is what he said:
"Once your application is complete, it enters the review process. It will stay under review until the end of the cycle. We have begun to send out our first invitations to our first interview this week and will continue to do so until the end of the month most likely. Invitations will be sent on a rolling basis until all spots for all interviews have been filled."

This might help make the waiting game easier. No one's allowed to panic until Nov. 1st :)
Or worse!! now I am going to be refreshing my email every 5 seconds till I hear or till Nov 1st!! (hopefully till I hear) thanks for contacting them on our behalf! :)

UNTHSC interview is November 6th

I just got a call and was accepted to UT Southwestern! :soexcited:

Reactions: 4 users
Any more news from UNTHSC or UTHSCSA??
Havent heard a word from UTHSCSA. I even emailed them the other day asking them of they had gotten all my documents. I really don't like their application process. They are too quiet for my liking

Congrats. I am guessing that's your #1 school, right? So happy for you
Thank you! :) And yes it is, although I would also be excited if I got an offer from TWU or UNT :D What's your #1? UTMB?

UNTHSC interview is November 6th

Wow, they are early this year! I am hoping to get in for the early interview day...best luck everyone. Hope we will be able to celebrate once we are all accepted. (UNT)

For everyone wondering about UTHSCSA ill fill you in on what happen last year. for regular admission they had their interview first week of december and only gave everyone a few days notice. they sent out an email around thanksgiving stating something along the lines of "we are still processing applications blah blah blah if you do get an interview invitation it will be sent out next week" i ended up missing the interview because of the short notice. Im not saying it will happen this year but thats what happen last year so hopefully they have a better plan this year.

Thank you! :) And yes it is, although I would also be excited if I got an offer from TWU or UNT :D What's your #1? UTMB?
When i started applying TWU was my number 1 but after going to UTMB for the interview I think I started leaning towards UTMB. Besides, I feel more wanted at UTMB since they accepted me pretty early (I know, I know). A part of me doesn't want to be accepted into TWU. That way I won't have to choose.

Just declined my offer from TTUHSC. Hope that opens up a spot for someone.

When i started applying TWU was my number 1 but after going to UTMB for the interview I think I started leaning towards UTMB. Besides, I feel more wanted at UTMB since they accepted me pretty early (I know, I know). A part of me doesn't want to be accepted into TWU. That way I won't have to choose.
I understand where you're coming from. I've always been 50/50 with twu and utsw. I've always wanted utsw more and now I got accepted so early which makes me feel wanted more than twu since they told me they'll make their decision in December. I'm going to attend an info session for twu Dallas just so I can say I looked at both, but... Like you said, I hope I don't get accepted to twu just so I won't have to make the decision to decline :/

I understand where you're coming from. I've always been 50/50 with twu and utsw. I've always wanted utsw more and now I got accepted so early which makes me feel wanted more than twu since they told me they'll make their decision in December. I'm going to attend an info session for twu Dallas just so I can say I looked at both, but... Like you said, I hope I don't get accepted to twu just so I won't have to make the decision to decline :/
When is this info session at TWU-Dallas? I think I would like to go.

has anyone else heard from UNT?? congrats everybody that got accepted already!!!!

how long did they give you to decide after you were notified? and how long after your interview did you get the offer?
congrats btw!

I got the acceptance 2 weeks after the interview and they gave me 10 days to give the $100 deposit to hold my spot.

I got the acceptance 2 weeks after the interview and they gave me 10 days to give the $100 deposit to hold my spot.
ok so that is what I heard from the OT applicants. did you accept?

how long did they give you to decide after you were notified? and how long after your interview did you get the offer?
congrats btw!
Well, I got my letter 2 and a half weeks after my interview. (They initially put a typo on the letter so it got sent to the wrong address!!)

Like LVL said, it was 10 business days, $100 deposit. However, since they sent it to the wrong address, I called and they gave me some extra time.

I accepted. It's my first acceptance offer so I need it on lockdown just in case.

Has anyone applied to Angelo State? It's my first choice and I have an interview on 11/07. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight on the interview process. :)

Has anyone applied to Angelo State? It's my first choice and I have an interview on 11/07. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight on the interview process. :)
I have an interview there in Feb. I have a friend that goes there and he said there will be two professors/faculty members interviewing and it's very laid back. Not to worry :)

I have an interview there in Feb. I have a friend that goes there and he said there will be two professors/faculty members interviewing and it's very laid back. Not to worry :)
Great! Thank you! Hopefully it won't be too bad. :)

I just got an interview to my dream school UNTHSC! :)

Reactions: 3 users