That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread

Started by cdo96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cdo96

In a perpetual state of wanting pizza
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know the rules. It's Dubz and I, I'm getting this started for her.

Why are we hydrating? Well why not?

I think for kicks we should have one quick play WW where the only catch is, you have to be drunk to play. No spreadsheets, no logic. Just gut intuition. it'd be fun/ a disaster
Posted this December 4th of last year, and at least one of your mods will be hydrating. We encourage everyone else to as well- but you aren't required to. This'll be fun (or not, let's see.)

45 minute day/ 5 minute nights! We'll start as soon as we can fill up.

Hydrated Speed WW Sign Ups
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @raf2769
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @PippyPony
5. @Karabiner13
6.
7. @Filly Bay
8. @awesomenessity
9. @genny
10. @LyraGardenia
11.

Want at least 11, will allow more.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wouldn't you rather creep in the foreground with the rest of us?
Nah I get to see behind the scenes stuff

giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad