That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread

Started by cdo96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hydrated Speed WW Sign Ups
1. AM
2. Raf
3. SARdog
4. Pippy
5. Karabiner
6. Mr. Coop (playing as Coop)
7. Filly
8. Nessy
9. Genny
10. Lyra
11. Nohika

Roles coming out now.
 
WWelcome to the That's Not WWater Speed WW Game.

Roles are out, if you didn't get a PM, you are a cider. Lovely and refreshing, but nothing spectacular.

45 minute days, 5 minute nights. No PMing (unless in a mod created PM).

Going for a more simple game. Good luck.

It is now Day 1. This cycle will end at 8:45 pm EST.

Fellow Alcohols:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @raf2769
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @PippyPony
5. @Karabiner13
6. @Coopah
7. @Filly Bay
8. @awesomenessity
9. @genny
10. @LyraGardenia
11. @nohika
 
Last edited:
giphy.gif
 
WWelcome to the That's Not WWater Speed WW Game.

Roles are out, if you didn't get a PM, you are a cider. Lovely and refreshing, but nothing spectacular.

45 minute days, 5 minute nights. No PMing (unless in a mod created PM).

Going for a more simple game. Good luck.

It is now Day 1. This cycle will end at 8:45 pm EST.

Excuse me, where is my roster? You expect me to scroll up?
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Lynch Tally

genny (2)
- AM, raf
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (2) - SAR, Coop
nohika (1) - nessy

7/11
lynch close in 33 minutes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not a fan of this, If I don't recognize someone it's likely because they're new or haven't played in a long time. People in both of these cases should get to live past day 1, amirite?

Lol Raf, it's a silly Day 1 vote, don't read too much into it 😛
 
Eek, just saw the game started! I was going to go get ice cream but I guess I better start hydrating now. :laugh:

Lynch nessy because why not.

If you've got WWithdrawal twitches what do I have? I haven't played since Lion King I think
I haven't played since Lion King either!
 
Lol Raf, it's a silly Day 1 vote, don't read too much into it 😛
hmmmmm but strange justification to pick someone out because of it. And this retort seems off to me. But cool for you for actually catching my radar and making me vote someone for feels instead of a random pick!
unlynch genny
lynch nessy
 
lynch Nohika
to put someone in the lead

I'd like to hear more from @SARdoghandler, @awesomenessity , and @genny about who they would go for after their current votes

Raf for thinking my reasoning for voting is somehow more sketchy than say, voting because you're cooking sausage, or not uploading a video fast enough 😛
 
lynch Nohika
to put someone in the lead

I'd like to hear more from @SARdoghandler, @awesomenessity , and @genny about who they would go for after their current votes

Yo, Day 1 man. Hakuna yer tatas.

Although I feel like raf is already taking this game way too seriously for a game where we are all encouraged to be drunk. So let's say that for hypotheticals sake
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All your votes against me are retaliation for that one time I tricked you as a wolf. You always pick me early, ever since that one game. So yes, it's a retaliation for your perpetual retaliation. Retaliationception, if you will.

What? I rnged you. I didn't even remember you did that.