You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
That's Not WWater Speed WW Game Thread
Started by cdo96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HEY I COOK DELICIOUS SAUSAGE
![]()
I never questioned your sausage-cooking abilities, new friend

Good.I never questioned your sausage-cooking abilities, new friend![]()
Because if you do, I won't share my sausage with you. 😛
what is wrong with me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official- Mod drinking in an airport-Lynch Tally
genny (1) - AM
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (4) - SAR, Coop, Lyra, raf
nohika (3) - nessy, Pippy, Kara
AM (1) - genny
11/11
lynch close in 18 minutes
Lynch moar!
genny (1) - AM
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (4) - SAR, Coop, Lyra, raf
nohika (3) - nessy, Pippy, Kara
AM (1) - genny
11/11
lynch close in 18 minutes
Lynch moar!
Good.
Because if you do, I won't share my sausage with you. 😛
what is wrong with me
Official- Mod drinking in an airport-Lynch Tally
genny (1) - AM
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (4) - SAR, Coop, Lyra, raf
nohika (3) - nessy, Pippy, Kara
AM (1) - genny
11/11
lynch close in 18 minutes
Lynch moar!
Everyone's voting. How can we lynch moar?
I am supremely jealous of this pineapple cup.
Waffles?Everyone's voting. How can we lynch moar?
It's from Target!I am supremely jealous of this pineapple cup.
Also, got any defense since you're in the lead?
It's from Target!
Also, got any defense since you're in the lead?
I'm being voted for based on RNG, not having fast enough internet for SAR's taste, and because Raf thinks my random vote is sketchy 😛 Not sure how I'm supposed to defend against that haha
I don't know either, just thought I'd try to actually talk about the game before my adult orange juice kicks in. 😛I'm being voted for based on RNG, not having fast enough internet for SAR's taste, and because Raf thinks my random vote is sketchy 😛 Not sure how I'm supposed to defend against that haha
I'm being voted for based on RNG, not having fast enough internet for SAR's taste, and because Raf thinks my random vote is sketchy 😛 Not sure how I'm supposed to defend against that haha
Also because you don't have a cute kitty pic.
I feel like it's kinda dumb to expect an earth shattering defense D1 in a speed game
But I will oblige egg some waffles
******Unlynch nohika******
******Lynch raf*******
But I will oblige egg some waffles
******Unlynch nohika******
******Lynch raf*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm being voted for based on RNG, not having fast enough internet for SAR's taste, and because Raf thinks my random vote is sketchy 😛 Not sure how I'm supposed to defend against that haha
Slow internet IS a crime to my person. Just saying.
Also because you don't have a cute kitty pic.
Not having cute kitty pic = obviously wolf. I've been playing this game wrong the whole time

Slow internet IS a crime to my person. Just saying.
I JUST SENT IT TO YOU OK CALM DOWN
Not having cute kitty pic = obviously wolf. I've been playing this game wrong the whole time![]()
Wait were supposed to lynch people we think our wolves??? I thought we were picking people we liked the least. Sorry new, my wife did not explain all the rules 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If lynch closed in 18 minutes 9 minutes ago then...lynch closes in 9 minutes. Hell yeah I can still math.
So since my default avatar is a cute kitty pic, does that mean I'm always a villager? 😉Not having cute kitty pic = obviously wolf. I've been playing this game wrong the whole time![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
IF YOU NEED TO BE SUBBED OUT PLEASE LET US KNOW SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WE WILL NOT BE OFFENDED. WOULD RATHER KNOW AND BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT QUICKLY THAN HAVE PLAYERS GHOST. THAT IS ALL.
Everyone's checked in, haven't they?
Having wolfed with you in the past, I can say the answer to that is a resounding no 😉So since my default avatar is a cute kitty pic, does that mean I'm always a villager? 😉
So since my default avatar is a cute kitty pic, does that mean I'm always a villager? 😉
Yes, I am exempt from this rule because my pic is of THE Coopah, and he is best.
My avatar was different for the Lion King game! Although it was Nala, who is technically also a cute kitty, soooo... I'm not sure what my argument is here. And I don't remember what my avatar was during Trilt's period game.Having wolfed with you in the past, I can say the answer to that is a resounding no 😉

You don't remember being a seer who gave all your results to the wolves? Gee, wonder why you'd ever want to forget that. 😉What? I rnged you. I didn't even remember you did that.
Official- Mod drinking in an airport-Lynch Tally
genny (1) - AM
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (4) - SAR, Coop, Lyra, raf
nohika (2) - nessy, Kara
AM (1) - genny
Raf (1)- Pippy
11/11
lynch close in 3 minutes
Lynch moar!
genny (1) - AM
SAR (2) - FB, nohkia
nessy (4) - SAR, Coop, Lyra, raf
nohika (2) - nessy, Kara
AM (1) - genny
Raf (1)- Pippy
11/11
lynch close in 3 minutes
Lynch moar!
Yo, Day 1 man. Hakuna yer tatas.
Although I feel like raf is already taking this game way too seriously for a game where we are all encouraged to be drunk. So let's say that for hypotheticals sake
I'll hakuna however I like. It may be day 1 but you can still get some good info day 1
I stopped at a gas station to WW. I have a problem. Be home in 15!IF YOU NEED TO BE SUBBED OUT PLEASE LET US KNOW SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WE WILL NOT BE OFFENDED. WOULD RATHER KNOW AND BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT QUICKLY THAN HAVE PLAYERS GHOST. THAT IS ALL.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its not too late to change your pic Nessy. I mean make a convincing defensive argument.
Nah that's about right.Wait were supposed to lynch people we think our wolves??? I thought we were picking people we liked the least. Sorry new, my wife did not explain all the rules 🙂
Although shoot, don't tell Coop, since I tend to lynch her early...
Its not too late to change your pic Nessy. I mean make a convincing defensive argument.
I is village. RNG hates me apparently. What else is there to say 😛
You don't remember being a seer who gave all your results to the wolves? Gee, wonder why you'd ever want to forget that. 😉
I've trusted wolves so many times that I'm not singling anyone out here.
Truer words were never spoken --but you still acting kinda weird, frandI'll hakuna however I like. It may be day 1 but you can still get some good info day 1
Lynch closed, results pending
I is village. RNG hates me apparently. What else is there to say 😛
kitty pic... too late
Dead is @awesomenessity Whiskey (a vanilla wolf). Good riddance.
Dean might like whiskey
But I do not
Roster to come
Dean might like whiskey
But I do not
Roster to come
@Coopah , I like Mr. Coopah. He's funnykitty pic... too late
Yaaaassss, we got a wolf! And of course whiskey would be a wolf, it's groce.
So far my logic is sound.
And apparently my streak of not being able to read Nessy continues.
Going to stick with
******contingency Lynch Raf******
Going to stick with
******contingency Lynch Raf******
Aren't we in night right now?
NIGHT CLOSED
Dead is @awesomenessity Whiskey (a vanilla wolf). Good riddance.
Dean might like whiskey
![]()
But I do not
Roster to come
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dead is @raf2769 Tequila (seer). You will be missed!
Lynch close at 9:35 EST
Fellow Alcohols:
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @PippyPony
5. @Karabiner13
6. @Coopah
7. @Filly Bay
9. @genny
10. @LyraGardenia
11. @nohika
Drunken Alcohols:
8. @awesomenessity Whiskey
2. @raf2769 Tequila (seer)
Lynch close at 9:35 EST
Fellow Alcohols:
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @SARdoghandler
4. @PippyPony
5. @Karabiner13
6. @Coopah
7. @Filly Bay
9. @genny
10. @LyraGardenia
11. @nohika
Drunken Alcohols:
8. @awesomenessity Whiskey
2. @raf2769 Tequila (seer)
Last edited:
Lol ok I guess I need to lay off the sauce.
Time for a different path.
*******Lynch AM******
Time for a different path.
*******Lynch AM******
Cat logic STILL STANDS
Me when I don't get a roster every day.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
