The 7th gWWuest - Sign ups thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups closed. Game start tentatively on Sunday 8/23 at 9pm EDT 🙂
@Animal Midwife
@basille
@apoptosis09
@CeeGee14
@Clem J
@katiemcat
@beans2020
@dyachei
@genny
@HRH Queeb SAR
@Jagged Jimmy Jay
@moonstermash
@Alex_DVM
@Black Kat
@chilly_md
@reddeadrobin
-------------------------
@Stagg737
@Doctor-S
@samac

For visibility, esp since I know some of you are newbies. A friendly reminder that game should start in about 48h, and roles should come out a little before 9pm on Sunday night (if I'm able to get things together by then). If we have to push to Monday I'll let you guys know.
 
Oh look a game thread:

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad