The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hmm? What made yesterday a fiasco to you?

Also... I don't believe you were the first to vote?
I was the first vote on Apop.

The Fiasco part is that Apop is dead.

I never wanted this 😭

Apop just felt right at the time in an early D1 GTH vote.

I have regrets.

Apop should be here. Water Weed Ew Inn?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Samac and her bloodlust.

SMH!!!
season 1 lol GIF by The Good Place
 
My curiosity got the better of me since it was brought up. I didn't go back further than 2023 because I didn't want to.

Goats 3 - wasn't on a wolf vote until day 5

Lucky 7 - never voted a wolf (to be fair that game only went to n2...)

Shenanigoats - never voted a wolf (but also died n2)

Stardeww 2 - was on a wolf d1 but the vote didn't win, didn't vote a wolf again before dying n4 or 5

Madagascar 2 - damn I like only voted wolves there, wow

So as you can see, samac's recommendation is in fact not based on reality and if we're looking at odds, with the rare exception, you should be MORE concerned if I successfully get wolves voted out early, especially if I'm leading the vote and not sheeping, thank you for coming to my ted talk
 
My curiosity got the better of me since it was brought up. I didn't go back further than 2023 because I didn't want to.

Goats 3 - wasn't on a wolf vote until day 5

Lucky 7 - never voted a wolf (to be fair that game only went to n2...)

Shenanigoats - never voted a wolf (but also died n2)

Stardeww 2 - was on a wolf d1 but the vote didn't win, didn't vote a wolf again before dying n4 or 5

Madagascar 2 - damn I like only voted wolves there, wow

So as you can see, samac's recommendation is in fact not based on reality and if we're looking at odds, with the rare exception, you should be MORE concerned if I successfully get wolves votes out early, especially if I'm leading the vote and not sheeping, thank you for coming to my ted talk
wow, you play a lot of my games
 
My curiosity got the better of me since it was brought up. I didn't go back further than 2023 because I didn't want to.

Goats 3 - wasn't on a wolf vote until day 5

Lucky 7 - never voted a wolf (to be fair that game only went to n2...)

Shenanigoats - never voted a wolf (but also died n2)

Stardeww 2 - was on a wolf d1 but the vote didn't win, didn't vote a wolf again before dying n4 or 5

Madagascar 2 - damn I like only voted wolves there, wow

So as you can see, samac's recommendation is in fact not based on reality and if we're looking at odds, with the rare exception, you should be MORE concerned if I successfully get wolves voted out early, especially if I'm leading the vote and not sheeping, thank you for coming to my ted talk
Well damn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was the first vote on Apop.

The Fiasco part is that Apop is dead.

I never wanted this 😭

Apop just felt right at the time in an early D1 GTH vote.

I have regrets.

Apop should be here. Water Weed Ew Inn?
I’m not saying I was wrong on Apop.

Idk.

Not having the flip is hitting me.

But Apop is gone and why can’t we all just get along?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad