You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fruitsalad
Full Member
like how it conventionally means, at least that’s how it was going across tonallyWhat does diplomatic mean here 🤔
nice and pleasant
********************
Do you have the '26 deadline or the '27 one?
***********
March ‘26
*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
High charisma mod and you keep putting points into (persuasion or diplomacy depending on your system of choice) whenever you have the option toWhat does diplomatic mean here 🤔
fruitsalad
Full Member
slight village points to clem
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
******************
March ‘26
*********
RIP that's ours too.
If you haven't already, try to document everything you have done and intend to do. Documenting good faith efforts might save our butts from those 🌟federal fines🌟
**********
I'm already dead, I'd rather not die a second time, thx.Oh are we all dying with work today?
😥
I’ll be sure to leave a legacy before night is over rip though I prefer a N3 deth, wolves you are allowed to kill me thnx
I honestly am not even sure who I would point the finger at if I died.
Samac scum tell unlocked?????I prefer a N3 deth
Oh are we all dying with work today?
I'm just dying from driving nearly 2 hours each way to see my doctor. With the kiddo. On jusf barely enough to sleep to even be considered safe for driving.
Okay I think I see what you’re saying about how that could go either waylike how it conventionally means, at least that’s how it was going across tonally
nice and pleasant
Those were the best and the worst of times. You've got this.I'm just dying from driving nearly 2 hours each way to see my doctor. With the kiddo. On jusf barely enough to sleep to even be considered safe for driving.
Hmm? What made yesterday a fiasco to you?
Also... I don't believe you were the first to vote?
No I haven’t watched more than the first couple yet. Life man. I’m watching the animated show tho!@samac are you watching campaign 4? The three people I know are following it in real life, I am desperately trying to hide the fact I am too from them
I thought I was going to come into pages. Yippie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooofta all the red on apopAlright have at it.
A couple of notes:
ETA: added the 3rd bullet point above.
- @Clem J and @kitzsuna didn't participate at all; @screamqueenbee , @fruitsalad , @Zenge142 participated minimally; @finnickthedog and apoptosis appear to have missed a couple.
- A few of these weren't explicit GTH posts, but if it was close enough (for example, CG had a reads list) I substituted those reads for GTH. If there were reads further back in the posts I did not go digging for them.
- I also did not include posts that came after the thread lock/write up, but did include posts that came between vote close and thread lock.
Hehehe welcome to the village read party it’s fun here@Zenge142 my friend, care to expound now on your vibing me for W? You wound up being the only person who landed on me as W in the GTH (other than fruits, who posted a little while ago that they changed their mind on me after close)
Which, uh, being universally village read, while flattering... doesn't make me feel great about the results for tonight 😂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
With you and I both gone?? It would never happenI thought I was going to come into pages. Yippie
okay bye again
I am finally seeing your avatar on a screen large enough to read what it says. I approveWith you and I both gone?? It would never happen
okay bye again

N3 deth?Samac scum tell unlocked?????
Just a new personality trait
I like dying in the sweet zone
Yeah it’s all your fault!
All blame on you!
Why’d you make me vote there, Zenges?!
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Hitting us with the OoftaOoofta all the red on apop
Also interested in all the red on genny but no one went there with me? Huh.
I guess it’s just 3 others I can’t count looked like a lot in a rowAlso interested in all the red on genny but no one went there with me? Huh.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Does anyone regret how they voted?
Oh Dubz is straight green too!
I don't understand why everyone is flipping apop green.
I kind of wish I would have stayed on Rae longer to see how votes moved. I was okay ending up on apop but I think I pulled that trigger too quick and broke the tie too soon.Does anyone regret how they voted?
Yeah, along with scoring a couple of default yellows in the middle.I guess it’s just 3 others I can’t count looked like a lot in a row
I hear you though on genny.
I do not.Does anyone regret how they voted?
Is that happening?I don't understand why everyone is flipping apop green.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
because based on my knowledge it seems more likely to flip green than red. I think I can say this without getting in trouble, if this is a secret faction game she was in my faction.I don't understand why everyone is flipping apop green.
I think it’s likely green. The GTH with EVERY PERSON making her red means people were prepared to bus or she was an easy target.I do not.
Is that happening?
I’m not sure but

Maybe that is saying too much and I’m going to get mod smittenbecause based on my knowledge it seems more likely to flip green than red. I think I can say this without getting in trouble, if this is a secret faction game she was in my faction.
lol
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
From watching her play, one of those things is more likely than the otherI think it’s likely green. The GTH with EVERY PERSON making her red means people were prepared to bus or she was an easy target.
I’m not sure but![]()
Then again maybe I’m relying too much on the person flip and it’s going to bite me in the ass and I’m going to have egg on my faceMaybe that is saying too much and I’m going to get mod smitten
lol
BLEH
I do not enjoy no affiliation flip
What is your WW experience again?From watching her play, one of those things is more likely than the other
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
DNF and totWhat is your WW experience again?
I need to get back to work I have 8 more notes I have to do today and 4 more I should do I just don’t wanna
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I can still think that she's an easy target due to playstyle. I don't think I would have had to play a lot of forum WW to see that.
Oh that was not a disagreement it was a curiosityI can still think that she's an easy target due to playstyle. I don't think I would have had to play a lot of forum WW to see that.
I don't disagree, statistically speaking more likely to be green vote on D1. She happened to be on my W read list. But yeah, it's schrodinger's affiliation for now. Nothing actionable.I think it’s likely green. The GTH with EVERY PERSON making her red means people were prepared to bus or she was an easy target.
I’m not sure but![]()
I am sort of waiting on pins and needles to see what the mods have come up with for night actions.
Who do you think should have been voted instead and why?I can still think that she's an easy target due to playstyle. I don't think I would have had to play a lot of forum WW to see that.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I got youOh that was not a disagreement it was a curiosity
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Clem? That's who I voted for.Who do you think should have been voted instead and why?
But why?Clem? That's who I voted for.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But why?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
But why?
Vibes, tbh. It's the first day with a mechanic that seems to have people on the back foot, so vibes are what I personally went off of.
But then i missed the vote time lmfaoI was gonna vote sleep since i think we need to learn more mechanics first
Did/do you believe he has a strong chance of flipping scum?![]()
Vibes, tbh. It's the first day with a mechanic that seems to have people on the back foot, so vibes are what I personally went off of.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K