The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay
I’m doing this for myself because I feel floaty and directionless. Even more so than usual.

1.) @GoSpursGo - V
2.) @Animal Midwife - V
3.) @_rae_ - V?
4.) @screamqueenbee - W
6.) @Clem J - V? I think?
7.) @WildZoo - V
8.) @genny - W
9.) @fruitsalad - V
10.) @finnickthedog -????
11.) @CeeGee14 - ???
12.) @kitzsuna - V
13.) @Barkley13 - ????
19.) @Zenge142 V

okay. I need to form som me kind of real thoughts on the question marks
 
Okay
I’m doing this for myself because I feel floaty and directionless. Even more so than usual.

1.) @GoSpursGo - V
2.) @Animal Midwife - V
3.) @_rae_ - V?
4.) @screamqueenbee - W
6.) @Clem J - V? I think?
7.) @WildZoo - V
8.) @genny - W
9.) @fruitsalad - V
10.) @finnickthedog -????
11.) @CeeGee14 - ???
12.) @kitzsuna - V
13.) @Barkley13 - ????
19.) @Zenge142 V

okay. I need to form som me kind of real thoughts on the question marks
Hmmm
 
My theory is still that there's like, a certain percentage requirement or something. Not that all village wincons must be met but maybe...some of them? Or...certain ones??

But I also chased Cthulhu once upon a time so maybe don't listen to me
Oh i interpreted it as each of us can win individually because of wincons
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kitzsuna, do you have reads on anyone other than samac and Clem (or I guess not Clem specifically, but the discussion surrounding them...)

I get that you're new, but if you could at least give us 2 or 3 names that you'd consider as "next up" if samac was voted out today, OR 2 or 3 names that you feel pretty strongly are in your village "blocc," that would help us understand your worldview 🙂
Thinking and trying to remember names!

But vibes on Finn are villager to me (busy and lost in sauce as i am)

I am getting a tiny nudge towards fruits as well for W but i don’t have a concrete reason yet

again if i had to point a W finger at someone purely for vibes, i’d say rae but again i can’t point a distinct reason why

I feel like i may have shot myself in the foot with this. I’m just attempting to keep up and watch for inconsistencies or instances where people are maybe not being entirely truthful
 
Thinking and trying to remember names!

But vibes on Finn are villager to me (busy and lost in sauce as i am)

I am getting a tiny nudge towards fruits as well for W but i don’t have a concrete reason yet

again if i had to point a W finger at someone purely for vibes, i’d say rae but again i can’t point a distinct reason why

I feel like i may have shot myself in the foot with this. I’m just attempting to keep up and watch for inconsistencies or instances where people are maybe not being entirely truthful
Are you busy and lost in the sauce or is Finn busy and lost in the sauce?
 
I really want to get to the bottom of this samac/kitz thing but I fear that will be impossible within the constraints of the game rules. But I wanna know what's going on!
I was just saying i thinkkkkk i discovered an inconsistency with what samac said earlier which is why they are on my radar lol. I did clarify with mods with what i am allowed to post! So like, i have suspicions for a reason, but theres also equal chance that i misinterpreted things incorrectly since im 1) new to the game and 2) unfamiliar with the show
 
19.) @Zenge142 V
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
 
Are you busy and lost in the sauce or is Finn busy and lost in the sauce?
I am busy and yesterday/game start i was more lost in the sauce but im starting to get more familiar with the game. Im on my phone i stead of working today hahaha

I thought Finn indicated they were also busy which is why i was thinking innocent. But i mean i guess wolves can kill people without antagonizing things here necessarily right? Idk man
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad