-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
BLOW UP TOGETHERyeet Zenges
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Rainbow text or bust
fruitsalad
Full Member
zenges pls, not the green text 🙁YOU CAN'T VOTE ME OUT! I HAVE REASONS I NEED TO STAY IN THE GAME!
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JANETYOU CAN'T VOTE ME OUT! I HAVE REASONS I NEED TO STAY IN THE GAME!
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMMA HIT THAT BUTTON IF YOU DONT STOP
Yay we got to the Janet kill switch roleplay part of the day! This thread is suffering from a distinct lack of roleplaying without @apoptosis09 🙁
I’m not wolf reading Zenges. This isn’t wolf Zenges. But I don’t know what Zenges want.
It would be forking funny if he is a Janet jester that has to like beg for life if he’s getting yeeted. That would be the most hilarious thing
It would be forking funny if he is a Janet jester that has to like beg for life if he’s getting yeeted. That would be the most hilarious thing
You’re right. I dropped my Elenor today. I thought about cycling through characters but the only way I could think to do Jason is repeatedly say dopeYay we got to the Janet kill switch roleplay part of the day! This thread is suffering from a distinct lack of roleplaying without @apoptosis09 🙁
Rainbow text or bust
YOU CAN'T YEET ME DUBZ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? THIS IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WellYOU CAN'T YEET ME DUBZ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? THIS IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS!
points at avatar
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll yeet someone else if you tell me whomst 🙂
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Birth is a curse and existence is a prison" - Day 2 Tally
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (2) - samac, Dubz
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac and Zenge are sort of uninspiringly tied for the lead, I GUESS
8/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.75 hours).
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (2) - samac, Dubz
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac and Zenge are sort of uninspiringly tied for the lead, I GUESS
8/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.75 hours).
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Spurs-V. Feels more active and involved than w!Spurs did.
AM-N. It's been a mixed bag of people reading her W or V. I personally still don't have quite an opinion yet.
Rae-V. She's giving off still-excited-but-not-as-gung-ho vibes about playing.
Fruit-V. This is the Fruit I know and despise lol. Constant ping-ponging and poking.
Clem-Slight W. I don't know what was the purpose of claiming mason right off the bat.
Genny-Slight W. I get she's busy, but I felt like in previous games, v!Genny had more...productive?...stuff to contribute.
Kitzsuna-V. Feels like a noob villager trying to contribute. I do want to hear more from them about the little lie they may or may not have caught Samac in
Barks-V. I might be biased since she's my manator and I want her to stick around, but I've haven't seen anything that raises red flags for me
Zenge-N. Still curious why he's so certain there's baddies. Just based on a PM?
Samac-N. Same reason as Zenge.
Finn-N
Scream-N
Dubz-N
AM-N. It's been a mixed bag of people reading her W or V. I personally still don't have quite an opinion yet.
Rae-V. She's giving off still-excited-but-not-as-gung-ho vibes about playing.
Fruit-V. This is the Fruit I know and despise lol. Constant ping-ponging and poking.
Clem-Slight W. I don't know what was the purpose of claiming mason right off the bat.
Genny-Slight W. I get she's busy, but I felt like in previous games, v!Genny had more...productive?...stuff to contribute.
Kitzsuna-V. Feels like a noob villager trying to contribute. I do want to hear more from them about the little lie they may or may not have caught Samac in
Barks-V. I might be biased since she's my manator and I want her to stick around, but I've haven't seen anything that raises red flags for me
Zenge-N. Still curious why he's so certain there's baddies. Just based on a PM?
Samac-N. Same reason as Zenge.
Finn-N
Scream-N
Dubz-N
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well I'm offended and sending the gorilla after you anywayDubz-N
What does W stand for here?Spurs-V. Feels more active and involved than w!Spurs did.
AM-N. It's been a mixed bag of people reading her W or V. I personally still don't have quite an opinion yet.
Rae-V. She's giving off still-excited-but-not-as-gung-ho vibes about playing.
Fruit-V. This is the Fruit I know and despise lol. Constant ping-ponging and poking.
Clem-Slight W. I don't know what was the purpose of claiming mason right off the bat.
Genny-Slight W. I get she's busy, but I felt like in previous games, v!Genny had more...productive?...stuff to contribute.
Kitzsuna-V. Feels like a noob villager trying to contribute. I do want to hear more from them about the little lie they may or may not have caught Samac in
Barks-V. I might be biased since she's my manator and I want her to stick around, but I've haven't seen anything that raises red flags for me
Zenge-N. Still curious why he's so certain there's baddies. Just based on a PM?
Samac-N. Same reason as Zenge.
Finn-N
Scream-N
Dubz-N
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not because of the null read, but because I didn't even get a lil explanation! How rood.
Hehe I just saw a dog named Thunderdome
JANET
IMMA HIT THAT BUTTON IF YOU DONT STOP
SAMAC NO!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Wolf. I know I said I'm still not convinced there are wolves in this game. Force of habitWhat does W stand for here?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
You heard it here, ladies and gentlemen. If I die N2, it was because of DubzWell I'm offended and sending the gorilla after you anyway
The folks on these pointless zooms are getting a REAL distracted Spurs today...Someone yeet me if you see me back here I unfortunately need to lock in at work 😭
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
get them to play the next gameThe folks on these pointless zooms are getting a REAL distracted Spurs today...
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Tell them that this zoom could have been hand-to-hand combat and to meet you in the parking lot.The folks on these pointless zooms are getting a REAL distracted Spurs today...
So what's it mean in this context ignoring the habit?Wolf. I know I said I'm still not convinced there are wolves in this game. Force of habit
"Hey guys, good meeting, can y'all just stay on for 5 minutes? I wanna tell you about this game..."get them to play the next game
SAMAC NO!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I like your styleTell them that this zoom could have been hand-to-hand combat and to meet you in the parking lot.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You heard it here, ladies and gentlemen. If I die N2, it was because of Dubz
This zoom could have been an email.Tell them that this zoom could have been hand-to-hand combat and to meet you in the parking lot.
Or nothing.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I wouldn't say Clem and Genny are for sure 100% baddies, but they're my least confident village reads and thus, they're in my yeet pile since we have to vote.So what's it mean in this context ignoring the habit?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I just got out of a perhaps equally pointless all hands meeting and the rage is realI like your style![]()
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
What a way to go. Death by rampaging gorilla. Sigh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Speaking of zoom meetings, this one started with the head of the department pronouncing my name wrongI hvae to go to a dumb stupid zoom meeting and they couldn't even bother to spell my name right on the meeting briefing and I'm mad about it
I can think of many equally bad ways that actually happened in the show.What a way to go. Death by rampaging gorilla. Sigh
Like, death by rampaging shopping carts. Death by rampaging garbage dumpster. Death by rampaging air conditioning unit...
I have a tinfoil. I want to see if this counts.
Unyeet Zenges
Yeet Michael
@kaydubs @supershorty @SARdoghandler
Unyeet Zenges
Yeet Michael
@kaydubs @supershorty @SARdoghandler
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Birth is a curse and existence is a prison" - Day 2 Tally
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (1) - Dubz
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac is uninspiringly in the lead, I GUESS
7/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @samac @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.5 hours).
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (1) - Dubz
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac is uninspiringly in the lead, I GUESS
7/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @samac @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.5 hours).
Well dammit"Birth is a curse and existence is a prison" - Day 2 Tally
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (1) - Dubz
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac is uninspiringly in the lead, I GUESS
7/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @samac @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.5 hours).
Yeet Zenges
@WildZoo You can call off the biting gorilla now
How come the gorilla gets to bite humans?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Birth is a curse and existence is a prison" - Day 2 Tally
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (2) - Dubz, samac
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac and Zenge are uninspiringly in the lead, I GUESS
8/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.5 hours).
screamqueenbee (1) - AM
CeeGee ()
genny (1) - fruit
samac (2) - kitzuna, Clem
Zenge (2) - Dubz, samac
Clem (1) - Spurs
fruit ()
rae (1) - Barky
samac and Zenge are uninspiringly in the lead, I GUESS
8/14 voting
Missing: @_rae_ @screamqueenbee @genny @finnickthedog @CeeGee14 @Zenge142
Vote closes today, 12/2, at 9 PM EST (~5.5 hours).
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Has this changed today or?samac is uninspiringly in the lead, I GUESS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s been tied with various things but I’ve been consistently at 2 votesHas this changed today or?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I mean, you can bite the gorilla if you want to.How come the gorilla gets to bite humans?
I just needed an incentive to actually post a reads list instead of just coasting. Any biting animal is enough for me to actually do something productive
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Nononono, the text?It’s been tied with various things but I’ve been consistently at 2 votes
Has the text portion changed?
I dunno look I’m cooking in tinfoilNononono, the text?
Has the text portion changed?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K