The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Okay, time to give AM things to ask me questions about:


READS LIST (hehe this font color matches my hair)

In no particular order:
1.) @GoSpursGo - not a baddie
2.) @Animal Midwife - I'm not going lie, AM being on me all game is sort of killing me but I'm seeing that her asking non-stop questions is an attempt to solve and also maybe an attempt to trip up scum. So I will say not a baddie for now.
3.) @_rae_ - a baddie like a hot girl, but not a baddie in the game.

4.) @screamqueenbee - ..........sus. Constant questions and play style is different in a way that I am now squinting at. In the beginning I thought this might just be a new thing squeeb was trying but..... I've decided I don't like her questions. Even if Duncan is blocc, squeeb is not.
6.) @Clem J - idk, but needs to forking flip. I've said my piece on Clem.
7.) @WildZoo - not a baddie.
8.) @genny - blocc

10.) @finnickthedog - I still don't know what to do about finnick. Also poking me a lot. I don't see a distinct baddie agenda right now, and I'm more suspicious of CG and squeeb. So not a baddie for the moment.
11.) @CeeGee14 - ........sus. Seems to be struggling to follow along in a way I wouldn't expect. Could be busy CG, could also be baddie CG. With more confidence in others right now, they're on my list.
12.) @kitzsuna - blocc

13.) @Barkley13 - not a baddie. I liked spurs explanation and I agreed with it.
14.) @samac - not a baddie......... but also not sure what you are.
After all that you're back to IDK on Clem?
 
After all that you're back to IDK on Clem?
Yeah. I know. I’m sorry.

I’m just going back and looking and……. Ugh what if he’s just not useful at all? No one trusts him because he’s lying so it’s not like he can cause problems (or he would have already).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm struggling to follow along mainly because a)nutrition is mopping the floor with me and I have battle wounds I must recover from each day and 2)I haven't watched the Good Place, so all this talk about humans, demons, angels(it's giving me Supernatural vibes), points, the Bad Place is going over my head. So apologies if I don't catch on as quick. Just smack me with a cobra if I start talking nonsense.
Could I still see an updated reads list?
 
Well, we would have to select someone else to vote for.
I had a thought and idk if i’m allowed to ask this, but have the deaths correlated with anyone? Is it possible we are voting someone, and that triggers a corresponding death? Like are any of the deaths tied to anyone via pm partner or wincon or soulmate or something idk or just coincidence
 
Yeah. I know. I’m sorry.

I’m just going back and looking and……. Ugh what if he’s just not useful at all? No one trusts him because he’s lying so it’s not like he can cause problems (or he would have already).
Normally, I wouldn't do this because I don't want to accidentally give people out, but I doubt anything will change my mind on Clem. So what do you think useless means here and why is it true? Both of the concrete things he claimed have been debunked (by himself and then by kitz).
 
I had a thought and idk if i’m allowed to ask this, but have the deaths correlated with anyone? Is it possible we are voting someone, and that triggers a corresponding death? Like are any of the deaths tied to anyone via pm partner or wincon or soulmate or something idk or just coincidence
You are free to ask any question 🙂

There is no discernable link that I can see between Bambadjan and Chef Patricia, or between Janet and Glen.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm maybe the difference I have in reading Finn is that I haven’t given anyone village points for pushing Clem because that’s an easy place to pick at
Yeah but my point in this context is that he voted for Clem before the fact that he had lied came out. He was the second person to put a vote there, so it wasn't yet really a bandwagon.
 
I JUST LOGGED INTO A MEETING WITH MY PI AND FORGOT I STILL HAD THE GOOD PLACE BACKGROUND AS MY ZOOM BACKGROUND

I MAY NEVER RECOVER
I once logged in to sign out the clinical service from being on for the weekend (a meeting where our entire division attends) with my camera inadvertently on when I was just wearing an undershirt.

So, ya know. It could be worse.
 
Normally, I wouldn't do this because I don't want to accidentally give people out, but I doubt anything will change my mind on Clem. So what do you think useless means here and why is it true? Both of the concrete things he claimed have been debunked (by himself and then by kitz).
I'm wondering if he's a jester or a basic villager with a win con. Like I wonder if he doesn't have a night action and no real impact other than being a nuisance and a vote that we can't really control.
 
Normally, I wouldn't do this because I don't want to accidentally give people out, but I doubt anything will change my mind on Clem. So what do you think useless means here and why is it true? Both of the concrete things he claimed have been debunked (by himself and then by kitz).
I have no current concrete evidence that clem being harmless is true. I'm just concerned that someone is killing people at night and I both think Clem is sus and also don't have any reason to think Clem is (or isn't) doing the killing.

I'm talking myself in circles essentially.
 
I'm wondering if he's a jester or a basic villager with a win con. Like I wonder if he doesn't have a night action and no real impact other than being a nuisance and a vote that we can't really control.
If he's a jester, there's strong reverse psychology because he did everything in his power to not die yesterday when he easily could have.

And if his wincon is being voted out, I thought you were of the belief that these have to be filled to win?
 
If he's a jester, there's strong reverse psychology because he did everything in his power to not die yesterday when he easily could have.

And if his wincon is being voted out, I thought you were of the belief that these have to be filled to win?
AM I don't knooooooooow. I just feel like Clem is an easy yeet right now and if he's scum why would he have done that to himself?


You're prepping me to have a toddler who asks why all the time.
 
I have no current concrete evidence that clem being harmless is true. I'm just concerned that someone is killing people at night and I both think Clem is sus and also don't have any reason to think Clem is (or isn't) doing the killing.

I'm talking myself in circles essentially.
So what was with all the panicking about "him being ignored" last night then?
 
AM I don't knooooooooow. I just feel like Clem is an easy yeet right now and if he's scum why would he have done that to himself?


You're prepping me to have a toddler who asks why all the time.
I'm asking why because it seems like your stance on him flips depending on whether he's actively voteable or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm asking why because it seems like your stance on him flips depending on whether he's actively voteable or not.
Fair. I think last night I was frustrated by game mechanics (and lack of understanding of them) and the way I was reading things was "haha good old clem" which it would appear was not the interpretation and I was struggling to get my point across.

I'm struggling now because Clem did in fact try to save himself, you're right, but he also isn't dumb and it feels like he wouldn't just put a target on his back day one if he was scummy.
 
Are we even going to be able to yeet today with the little mod drop in from earlier?
That seemed odd to me too. Care to share your thoughts?
I personally thought it was reiterating a point that we missed, but I'm also too busy to look back and see if it was new.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What a strange day it was going to be. They had a feeling that something was going to be different about today - ladybugs, giraffes, and new soundtrack aside. Even though it felt like they had a grasp on things, with everything going on, they felt like something was slightly out of their control.

The day just felt so strange. Roaming giraffes (though Janet had been rebooted, @Zenge142 couldn't help going and trying to pet one), loud music, the clothes...

A ladybug suddenly seemed to stumble and rolled over onto its back. Though no one knew why, suddenly, the air just felt...
different.
They are in fact quite different