The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyway i can assuage your reservations about me?
Spurs isn’t suspicious of you (necessarily if I’m understanding correctly). He’s suspicious that I’m trying to get you to vouch for me as a non-baddie.

A pocket is when a baddie convinces a non-baddie that they’re good, usually through intense lying and manipulation. Then non-baddie defends baddie and is another voice to create distraction, even if unintentional on their part.

I think that might be confusing if someone else can say it better.
 
Also it’s -4 this morning and I DONT WANT TO
Meanwhile feels like 33 for me and im like
Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I miss Duncan. He used to be my oracle and nothing says how your day is going to go like the color of your iced coffee with the stench of Boston harbor in the background.
Nothing quite like harbor stench to get you going in the morning. Very... bracing.
 
Okay, time to give AM things to ask me questions about:


READS LIST (hehe this font color matches my hair)

In no particular order:
1.) @GoSpursGo - not a baddie
2.) @Animal Midwife - I'm not going lie, AM being on me all game is sort of killing me but I'm seeing that her asking non-stop questions is an attempt to solve and also maybe an attempt to trip up scum. So I will say not a baddie for now.
3.) @_rae_ - a baddie like a hot girl, but not a baddie in the game.

4.) @screamqueenbee - ..........sus. Constant questions and play style is different in a way that I am now squinting at. In the beginning I thought this might just be a new thing squeeb was trying but..... I've decided I don't like her questions. Even if Duncan is blocc, squeeb is not.
6.) @Clem J - idk, but needs to forking flip. I've said my piece on Clem.
7.) @WildZoo - not a baddie.
8.) @genny - blocc

10.) @finnickthedog - I still don't know what to do about finnick. Also poking me a lot. I don't see a distinct baddie agenda right now, and I'm more suspicious of CG and squeeb. So not a baddie for the moment.
11.) @CeeGee14 - ........sus. Seems to be struggling to follow along in a way I wouldn't expect. Could be busy CG, could also be baddie CG. With more confidence in others right now, they're on my list.
12.) @kitzsuna - blocc

13.) @Barkley13 - not a baddie. I liked spurs explanation and I agreed with it.
14.) @samac - not a baddie......... but also not sure what you are.
 
Okay, time to give AM things to ask me questions about:


READS LIST (hehe this font color matches my hair)

In no particular order:
1.) @GoSpursGo - not a baddie
2.) @Animal Midwife - I'm not going lie, AM being on me all game is sort of killing me but I'm seeing that her asking non-stop questions is an attempt to solve and also maybe an attempt to trip up scum. So I will say not a baddie for now.
3.) @_rae_ - a baddie like a hot girl, but not a baddie in the game.

4.) @screamqueenbee - ..........sus. Constant questions and play style is different in a way that I am now squinting at. In the beginning I thought this might just be a new thing squeeb was trying but..... I've decided I don't like her questions. Even if Duncan is blocc, squeeb is not.
6.) @Clem J - idk, but needs to forking flip. I've said my piece on Clem.
7.) @WildZoo - not a baddie.
8.) @genny - blocc

10.) @finnickthedog - I still don't know what to do about finnick. Also poking me a lot. I don't see a distinct baddie agenda right now, and I'm more suspicious of CG and squeeb. So not a baddie for the moment.
11.) @CeeGee14 - ........sus. Seems to be struggling to follow along in a way I wouldn't expect. Could be busy CG, could also be baddie CG. With more confidence in others right now, they're on my list.
12.) @kitzsuna - blocc

13.) @Barkley13 - not a baddie. I liked spurs explanation and I agreed with it.
14.) @samac - not a baddie......... but also not sure what you are.
I think you've lost nickname privileges bestie /j
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also the noob all but outed herself but I’m not going to finish it for her either. I know what the noob’s night action is and maybe that’s not AI in this game but I think with everything else the noob has done it’s pretty darn close to a guarantee.
If I was a baddie I can sure as **** tell you she wouldn’t still be alive lol
 
If I was a baddie I can sure as **** tell you she wouldn’t still be alive lol
I am not sure this is true.

Like, I know what you're saying. But in this particular circumstance, I am not sure you would care about her dying.
I cannot believe you also didn’t know this. I thought this was common knowledge. I am shook to my core.
The posting friction don't apply to moderators
 
I am not sure this is true.

Like, I know what you're saying. But in this particular circumstance, I am not sure you would care about her dying.

The posting friction don't apply to moderators
If I was a baddie I can promise you I would have killed her. WIFOM but I knew where life was headed so I begged for a NK cause I’d rather die that way than get yeeted. I’m basically at I hope folks are right about Clem or I go over tomorrow. :shrug:

OH I HAVE A NEW LIFE GOAL MAKE ME A MOD AND LET ME POST TO MY HEARTS CONTENT
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay okay I’m done with lunch. I’m allowed back when I finish my notes. Only 12 today if I’m back and I haven’t finished them it’s slapping time again