The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did chaos become orange? I swear it was blue back in my day.
Things changed right here:
cactus GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IM STUCK IN SPN ITS NOT WOLVES WHAT IS HE
Ultimately I don’t think it matters if he is defined as a wolf or not. He is a baddie.
And since he’s not a super alpha I have a feeling he has friends so wolf like enough.
We need to see early defense of him.

I bet if he has friends they’re Vicky and Trevor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone: explain rae
Me: I MADE IT INTO SAMAC BLOCC AFTER BEING PART OF THAT PACK THAT NKD HER LAST TIME
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rae is blocc’d.
Spurs is blocc’d.
AM is blocc’d.
If Finn isn’t a filthy little busser I’ll blocc her too

I don't really understand the confidence in rae.

I'm extra confused that there was apparently discussion about clem being Shawn but then rae came on today making several comments about maybe we could just ignore Clem?

Make it make sense to me plz.