You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"I am too young to die and too old to eat off the kids' menu. What a stupid age I am!" Day 3 Tally
Clem (11) - Spurs, finn, rae, CG, kitzuna, samac, DubZ, Barks, genny, SQB, AM
genny ()
samac (1) - Clem
12/12 voting
Clem is leading!
Missing: None
Vote closes TODAY, 12/4, at 9 PM EST (~ 4 minutes)
VOTE CLOSED RESULTS PENDING, this is the final tally
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's pretty important if you want to get a loanI would like AM to answer why the credit matters since i dont get that.
She means credit
Ah. I popped in last minute and this is what I getDon't be humble, son.
it’s fineeeeeSamac plz
If we gotta give you credit I’ll explain why you get credit
Shirt posting Clem is 10/10It's pretty important if you want to get a loan
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
... you guys know the thread isn't locked right?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You just all went weirdly silent 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
When you think you've finished painting all the spaces for a color and then you realize you missed one

I was trying to be a good egg.... you guys know the thread isn't locked right?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm writing the write up with one hand and eating my first meal of the day with the other, so y'all can chat in the meantime
We are waiting... you guys know the thread isn't locked right?
This is why I can’t finish one I get feral and put it away lolWhen you think you've finished painting all the spaces for a color and then you realize you missed one
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What did Janet make?I'm writing the write up with one hand and eating my first meal of the day with the other, so y'all can chat in the meantime
Do you still want a definition or has that been cleared up for you?I would like AM to answer why the credit matters since i dont get that.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cinnamon roasted sweet potato spears with sauteed poblanos and onions, pico, crema, and pepper jack cheeseWhat did Janet make?

He ate his as tacos, I made mine a bowl
Busy busy Janet. Sounds delicious
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
NovillagecreditforSqeeb?
Who said that?
Who said that?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I finished a flamingo a while back but I haven't finished another one yet. Have one that I made it about 1/3 through before I got distracted by other projects.This is why I can’t finish one I get feral and put it away lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually I shouldn't be doing this right now because I have Christmas gifts to crochet but alas
Time to make a cheese plateYou just all went weirdly silent![]()
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Village cred matters because it means you'll be less likely to get yeeted if lots of people think you're village.I would like AM to answer why the credit matters since i dont get that.
I really did choose a bad day to be busy, huh. I really don't feel like diving into this hotpot mess of a game, but anything for the team I guess
I mean i would prefer to hear it from the horse’s (AM’s) mouth 🙂Do you still want a definition or has that been cleared up for you?
Okay. So let's say you're sitting in class. It's exam day. You studied long and hard for it. Mr. 69 happens to be sitting next to you. You notice he's copying all of your answers after you studied for 10 + 9 weeks. He ASMRs in your ear about how you're both going to get 🅱️s on the exam. Should he get a 🅱️?I mean i would prefer to hear it from the horse’s (AM’s) mouth 🙂
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Locked thread incoming in 3... 2... 1...
@WildZoo @GoSpursGo
@WildZoo @GoSpursGo
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 3
"It's time to check in. How is the effort going?"
The man sitting behind the desk was a formidable presence. His suit was neatly pressed and impeccably clean, despite his eternal hours of torturing humans in the most creative ways possible. His monotonous voice conveyed his dismay and displeasure even though his eyes were steely and betrayed no secrets. He displayed no emotion because he did not experience emotions. They revolted him.
Michael couldn't hide his nerves, despite his attempts to put forth a strong face of cheerful optimism. "Well, you know, the new design has had a few kinks, but it's a beta test! It's overall going well and working as intended. They're miserable."
He didn't intend to tell that he'd had to reboot the neighborhood because the humans had figured out that they were in The Bad Place. He certainly had no plan to reveal that he'd rebooted the neighborhood 802 times. After all, this was his first time being an architect. If it took him 802 tries (and counting) to get it right, he'd never get the chance to again. But these pesky humans seemed like they were getting it faster and faster each time, despite the tweaks he made.
If Michael had learned one thing, it was to expect the unexpected.
But what he didn't expect was for the entirety of The Good Place to turn on the man behind the desk. It had been such a strange day. The music was finally dying down. Everyone's normal clothes were back. The giraffes had wandered off to greener pastures, and the ladybugs were nowhere to be seen. But just why had that one ladybug stumbled and fallen over? It seemed significant, and ominous, but no one understood.
The sound of a train whistle cut through the deeply brooding thoughts of the gathered crowd. It was time for the man behind the desk to take his leave.
SENT ON A TRAIN TO SOMEWHERE IS...
@Clem J, Shawn, and a...
"It's time to check in. How is the effort going?"
The man sitting behind the desk was a formidable presence. His suit was neatly pressed and impeccably clean, despite his eternal hours of torturing humans in the most creative ways possible. His monotonous voice conveyed his dismay and displeasure even though his eyes were steely and betrayed no secrets. He displayed no emotion because he did not experience emotions. They revolted him.
Michael couldn't hide his nerves, despite his attempts to put forth a strong face of cheerful optimism. "Well, you know, the new design has had a few kinks, but it's a beta test! It's overall going well and working as intended. They're miserable."
He didn't intend to tell that he'd had to reboot the neighborhood because the humans had figured out that they were in The Bad Place. He certainly had no plan to reveal that he'd rebooted the neighborhood 802 times. After all, this was his first time being an architect. If it took him 802 tries (and counting) to get it right, he'd never get the chance to again. But these pesky humans seemed like they were getting it faster and faster each time, despite the tweaks he made.
If Michael had learned one thing, it was to expect the unexpected.
But what he didn't expect was for the entirety of The Good Place to turn on the man behind the desk. It had been such a strange day. The music was finally dying down. Everyone's normal clothes were back. The giraffes had wandered off to greener pastures, and the ladybugs were nowhere to be seen. But just why had that one ladybug stumbled and fallen over? It seemed significant, and ominous, but no one understood.
The sound of a train whistle cut through the deeply brooding thoughts of the gathered crowd. It was time for the man behind the desk to take his leave.
SENT ON A TRAIN TO SOMEWHERE IS...
@Clem J, Shawn, and a...
Bad Place Demon who had a 1x early day close with a time that had to be submitted during the preceding night cycle.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
11 players and 1 sandbag remain.
Players:
1.) @GoSpursGo
2.) @Animal Midwife
3.) @_rae_
4.) @screamqueenbee
7.) @WildZoo
8.) @genny
10.) @finnickthedog
11.) @CeeGee14
12.) @kitzsuna
13.) @Barkley13
14.) @samac
Just beachy:
19.) @Zenge142
On a train to somewhere:
15.) @apoptosis09, Bambadjan, village ask a Janet
5.) @potentialsheltervet, Chef Patricia, village fruit vendor
9.) @fruitsalad, Glen, vanilla villager
6.) @Clem J, Shawn, Bad Place 1X early day close
Subs:
*crickets*
Tots:
1.) @JaggedJimmyJay
2.) @Therapist4Chnge
It is now Night 3. Night closes on 12/5 at 9 PM EST (10 PM Mermaidland/8 PM CST/6 PM PST).
The mods request that all actions are submitted by 8 PM EST to allow time for processing and an on-time start.
Players:
1.) @GoSpursGo
2.) @Animal Midwife
3.) @_rae_
4.) @screamqueenbee
7.) @WildZoo
8.) @genny
10.) @finnickthedog
11.) @CeeGee14
12.) @kitzsuna
13.) @Barkley13
14.) @samac
Just beachy:
19.) @Zenge142
On a train to somewhere:
15.) @apoptosis09, Bambadjan, village ask a Janet
5.) @potentialsheltervet, Chef Patricia, village fruit vendor
9.) @fruitsalad, Glen, vanilla villager
6.) @Clem J, Shawn, Bad Place 1X early day close
Subs:
*crickets*
Tots:
1.) @JaggedJimmyJay
2.) @Therapist4Chnge
It is now Night 3. Night closes on 12/5 at 9 PM EST (10 PM Mermaidland/8 PM CST/6 PM PST).
The mods request that all actions are submitted by 8 PM EST to allow time for processing and an on-time start.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Looks like we aced that test.
ITS SHAWN
ITS SHAWN
ITS CHAOS ORANGE AND ITS SHAWN
ITS SHAWN
ITS CHAOS ORANGE AND ITS SHAWN
OR ITS ALL CHAOSWelp there are wolves I guess
CHAOS REIGNNNNNNS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no, samac is going to be insufferable
@supershorty locking the thread really interferes with me catching up!!!
I have no idea why I quoted this. Maybe I was gonna make a joke about inviting me?They’re lucky I’m hosting a Christmas party Saturday and have been decorating
How?ASK ME HOW I FOUND OUT MY KITCHEN SINK IS STUCK IN THE SPRAYER POSITION BECAUSE THE PLUMBER DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS WHEN HE LEFT
ASK. ME.
Oh that's howSpurs, why would you do this to rae?
I love the reverse psychologyYa know, I don't think she's gonna be convinced and it's probably not worth it to keep insisting. Let AM do her thing.
Village lock finn's baby, no takebacksIf Clem is a baddie then I actually think we should give credit to my kiddo as the first to catch on...![]()
Where's it say he's 3p?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Not to put a hat on a hat.
But does anyone regret how they voted tonight?
But does anyone regret how they voted tonight?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It honestly wasn't intended as such, I just didn't like the pile onI love the reverse psychology
ITS SHAWN DUBZ. AND HES CHAOS COLOREDOh no, samac is going to be insufferable
ITS. CHAOS. ORANGE.Where's it say he's 3p?
DOESNT ORANGE MEAN CHAOS
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
OR ITS ALL CHAOS
CHAOS REIGNNNNNNS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did chaos become orange? I swear it was blue back in my day.
Sometimes, but I don't see any indication like with Zenge. Are we sure he isn't just a wolf?ITS. CHAOS. ORANGE.
DOESNT ORANGE MEAN CHAOS
…. Isn’t chaos orange? That sure as shirt ain’t purple neutralWhen did chaos become orange? I swear it was blue back in my day.
IM STUCK IN SPN ITS NOT WOLVES WHAT IS HEWelp there are wolves I guess
….Sometimes, but I don't see any indication like with Zenge. Are we sure he isn't just a wolf?
No
BUT WOLF RED WHY ORANGE
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 21K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K