You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so do you think i am a villager choking and voting with wolves or do you think i am a wolf and voting with my partner?It's because you're voting with the woofs
has it thoughWell I am kind of tired, it's been a long day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My partner is voting for me at *ylo, you've solved itI’m feeling a dubz/pippy pack
thoughts?
what about pip/alissa?I’m feeling a dubz/pippy pack
thoughts?
I feel like I'm gonna die on this vote lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, irl dayhas it though
Not game day, those are short
I still have meats reading list flashbacks where I choked at endgamePip i will be very upset if i ended up landing in your warm pockets again!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The latterso do you think i am a villager choking and voting with wolves or do you think i am a wolf and voting with my partner?
That post was directed at pippy
it's not me, i'm frozen.Leaning dubz/genny or i could be totally wrong and really suck at this game!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Totally wrong but you don't suck anywayLeaning dubz/genny or i could be totally wrong and really suck at this game!

ok well we can't all have different packs with 2 minutes left
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😛it's not me, i'm choking.
ughhh i really feel like this is baiting
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you really feel that way then really stop voting for meughhh i really feel like this is baiting
but it's too late
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Otherwise I'll think you're faking
If the tide’s against you, throwing her vote in could help her stay alive for the endgame. I’ve made bolder plays and won with them before.My partner is voting for me at *ylo, you've solved it
VOTE CLOSED
Day 4: BORK *FINAL* Tally
Sinfonian (1) - DubZ
DubZ (3) - Pippy, alissa, Sinfonian
Pippy ()
4/5
Missing: @genny
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 10:55pm Eastern
Day 4: BORK *FINAL* Tally
Sinfonian (1) - DubZ
DubZ (3) - Pippy, alissa, Sinfonian
Pippy ()
4/5
Missing: @genny
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 10:55pm Eastern
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh. I lost track of time again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh man AM isn't gonna be happy about that
just don't make a mess when you kill me, I'm an adorable vanilla Bean bunny and I'm too cute to be mauledIf you really feel that way then really stop voting for me
liiiiike...now?I’ve made bolder plays and won with them before.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I won't kill you pip, that's for the livingjust don't make a mess when you kill me, I'm an adorable vanilla Bean bunny and I'm too cute to be mauled
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The tide was against me before I had a single vote, you are correctIf the tide’s against you, throwing her vote in could help her stay alive for the endgame. I’ve made bolder plays and won with them before.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Am I dead yet? I want t go to sleep
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just don't make a mess when you kill me, I'm an adorable vanilla Bean bunny and I'm too cute to be mauled
Day 4
New convictions swept the players. Their resolve was sturdy. Surrounding DubZ, they went to yeet her.
Wait. What.
No one has died.
STILL 5 Muppets
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
5. @alissa14
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony
No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
12. @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager
4. @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
13. @Crayola227 - Animal, 1x village vigilante
8. @kraskadva - Fozzie Bear, village hider
1. @Animal Midwife - The Swedish Chef, 1x village commuter
It is Night 4! PM action deadline closes in <15 minutes. Chop chop.
New convictions swept the players. Their resolve was sturdy. Surrounding DubZ, they went to yeet her.
Wait. What.
No one has died.
will fix later
STILL 5 Muppets
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
5. @alissa14
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony
No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
12. @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager
4. @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
13. @Crayola227 - Animal, 1x village vigilante
8. @kraskadva - Fozzie Bear, village hider
1. @Animal Midwife - The Swedish Chef, 1x village commuter
It is Night 4! PM action deadline closes in <15 minutes. Chop chop.
yeah.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wat
you tell us
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why the **** am I not dead
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone doesn't want me to go to sleepyou tell us
@kaydubs what have you done
night closed, writeup pending
shhhh I'm tired. I just want to sleep tooSomeone doesn't want me to go to sleep
@kaydubs what have you done
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Villagers done listen to this wolfy hunting. There is still hope in the night. Good lord.Me thinks its time for more role reveals. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm scooter
need help picking out a kill target?Me thinks its time for more role reveals. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm scooter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*Don'tVillagers done listen to this wolfy hunting. There is still hope in the night. Good lord.
please. I'm having a hard enough time picking who to protect. Major WIFOM for me. Who i protect could allow the game to continue another cycleneed help picking out a kill target?
don't pick me, i'd like to die. lolplease. I'm having a hard enough time picking who to protect. Major WIFOM for me. Who i protect could allow the game to continue another cycle
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeet avoidance only? Sounds weakI've had yeet avoidance as a wolf in a speed game before....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why is @PippyPony mad?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K