The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're totally right. I'm voting for my partner at *ylo. You've solved it.
It would make for a good bus for sure

Members don't see this ad.

Day 4: BORK Yeet Tally

Sinfonian (1) - DubZ
DubZ (1) - Pippy
Pippy (1) - Sinfonian

3/5

Missing: --

bork-gif-3.gif

Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 10:55pm Eastern (~20 minutes)

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't know, you're all wolves.
except for me! Is nobody going to acknowledge my reveal? Is it not usable information?

Reactions: 1 user
While I realize the “it’s not me” defense has no substance, I hope that the fact I haven’t used it until now does. As a villager with a vested interest in the final outcome, a yeet for me is a yeet wasted

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I'm sure we're just supposed to take your word for it
well between that and I think I've done a fairly good job as village this game (although you as a wolf may think otherwise) yeah maybe you should take my word for it

who did you protect last night?
I tried to protect pippy but was whacked with a cane and it prevented me from doing so. I'm guessing a blocker is out there or something. My guess for my inability to protect AM is because of her ability (can someone explain commuter?)

I'm thinking its DubZ/Sin or DubZ/genny. Solid village for pippy at this point because of POE

i feel like it has to be sin & dubz, because you sound village and I really don't know why alissa would do this if no one was voting for her
I revealed so we can focus elsewhere.

Idk about genny... not a fan of her vote last minute on Sin when there were 2 valid wagons already

ok, i appreciate that, but no one was focused on you in the first place
My point being we have limited time as it is and approximately 10 minutes left in case you didnt know where we were in the cycle. I didnt want any focus wasted on me when it could be put elsewhere

Why? You asked why sin, I answered
Oh see i read this as you thought I had a lack of wolfhunting most of the game. I was quite offended

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
idk all i know is i feel like i am choking... and i wasnt even up for that award!