You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
12 players remain. at most 3 wolvesSo just to make sure I’m keep track right 15/13 players are village, yeah?
...So just to make sure I’m keep track right 15/13 players are village, yeah?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So just to make sure I’m keep track right 15/13 players are village, yeah?
This math checks out
I'm thinking 2-3 wolves.So just to make sure I’m keep track right 15/13 players are village, yeah?
Almost. We don't know who died yet.Is it day?
No, but I thought you were dead with that long pause.Is it day?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She had to resynchronize her watchNo, but I thought you were dead with that long pause.
So just to make sure I’m keep track right 15/13 players are village, yeah?
I was coerced into watching football, so this is basically correctNo, but I thought you were dead with that long pause.
Night 1
Some players were immediately up to shenanigans. Two met a sad fate.
First, a sweet brown dog was found beaten to death.
Dead is @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
Second, a gunshot wound befell a certain green frog, beloved by all. Well, almost all apparently.
Dead is @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
Enjoy this sweet song:
10 Muppets
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
4. @BigCats
5. @alissa14
8. @kraskadva
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony
12. @holdthemayo
13. @Crayola227
No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
It is Day 2! Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern
Some players were immediately up to shenanigans. Two met a sad fate.
First, a sweet brown dog was found beaten to death.
Dead is @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
Second, a gunshot wound befell a certain green frog, beloved by all. Well, almost all apparently.
Dead is @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
Enjoy this sweet song:
Who am I kidding
10 Muppets
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
4. @BigCats
5. @alissa14
8. @kraskadva
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony
12. @holdthemayo
13. @Crayola227
No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
It is Day 2! Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern
Horrific.I was coerced into watching football, so this is basically correct
anyone want to claim that shot
Yeet kras
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
probably a village shot tbhanyone want to claim that shot
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM, did you shoot sunshine? lol
How do you know it was a shot and why would you want it to be claimed?anyone want to claim that shot
I work with KC fans, so I kind of have to watch for Monday morning conversations.Horrific.
it says "gunshot wound" sherlockHow do you know it was a shot and why would you want it to be claimed?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AM doesn't read writeups lola gunshot wound
That doesn't answer the second question.it says "gunshot wound" sherlock
yeet BC
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
yeet kras
let's try this
let's try this
@holdthemayo you're being too quiet
do you honestly want to have this fight again lolThat doesn't answer the second question.
Lolyeet BC
Sunshine again?
Keep your hands to yourself.Feeling like voting genny, nothing concrete yet just feelz
Night 1
Second, a gunshot wound befell a certain green frog, beloved by all. Well, almost all apparently.
Dead is @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
Enjoy this sweet song:
I like this song better lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone want to claim that shot
This is wolfy
yes, it's one thing to be against optimal vig use, but it's another to ask them to out themselves.do you honestly want to have this fight again lol
***************
I enjoyed my memorial tribute video Kdubs
My only lie (maybe to myself) was that I wouldn't be mad because it was a speed game. I am indeed mad.
My tombstone: "Here lies the villager protector, wrongly accused, and slaughtered. May all other villagers die."
***************
I enjoyed my memorial tribute video Kdubs
My only lie (maybe to myself) was that I wouldn't be mad because it was a speed game. I am indeed mad.
My tombstone: "Here lies the villager protector, wrongly accused, and slaughtered. May all other villagers die."
***************
Day 2: Dead or Fried Yeet Tally
kras (2) - AM, DubZ
BigCats (1) - genny
3/10
Missing: ----
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern (~22 minutes)
kras (2) - AM, DubZ
BigCats (1) - genny
3/10
Missing: ----
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 8:45pm Eastern (~22 minutes)
Itchy trigger finger, eh?Keep your hands to yourself.
Nope. I would have shot you!Itchy trigger finger, eh?
@holdthemayo you're being too quiet
Sorry, also watching football.
But why? It's so terrible. Like not even a contest.Sorry, also watching football.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's a sign of how far I've fallen from my football fanatic roots that I didn't even know it was Super Bowl Sunday until like 4 hours ago
Yeet BigCats
i dont even know who's playing this year lolSorry, also watching football.
Nope. I would have shot you!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I'm sheeping AMWhy are we voting Kras?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because you didn't want any village points.Also why are we voting me?
Why? It's a small game, I would assume they only had one shotyes, it's one thing to be against optimal vig use, but it's another to ask them to out themselves.
But why? It's so terrible. Like not even a contest.
I like to root against Brady and then be disappointed
girl you've KINDA been acting weird this game.. almost tempted to vote there.Also why are we voting me?
She needs to do more.Why are we voting Kras?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K