You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
well im a villager but unlike most games that go on for days, this is a speed game and I won't be too mad since I have to pack IRL
yes avoidable by other people not seeing the village points for Visc on the table with very limited info availableAlright, but then not much gloating can be done over Vis since it's was somewhat avoidable.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sheesh I have more wolf suspects than village leans now
kinda intense that the first game your brother plays is a speed game@Sinfonian You keeping up?
I mean, you should be talking to the people that actually yeeted Vis. Do you have thoughts on them?yes avoidable by other people not seeing the village points for Visc on the table with very limited info available
He's a pretty hardened IRL player, so I'm not too worried about himkinda intense that the first game your brother plays is a speed game
well, Visc and BC were the only ones I gave village points, but BC voted for viscI mean, you should be talking to the people that actually yeeted Vis. Do you have thoughts on them?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That seems like a personal problem 😉sheesh I have more wolf suspects than village leans now
Oh? Then I hope to see more from him by the next cycle.He's a pretty hardened IRL player, so I'm not too worried about him
its a problem for you too though 😉That seems like a personal problem 😉
That seems like a personal problem 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Really? I feel unconcernedits a problem for you too though 😉

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What about genny?well, Visc and BC were the only ones I gave village points, but BC voted for visc
genny I had no read on before. now, could be innocent villager, or wolf.What about genny?
He's a pretty hardened IRL player, so I'm not too worried about him
yeah like maybe why he stuck with his vote on me...Oh? Then I hope to see more from him by the next cycle.
NIGHT CLOSED, all actions received!!!
please hold as SDN freezes.
please hold as SDN freezes.
WZ, Genny, cray, +/- AM, Alissa are current suspects
You're village reading kras?WZ, Genny, cray, +/- AM, Alissa are current suspects
@Sinfonian You keeping up?
Why is AM and WZ sus to you?WZ, Genny, cray, +/- AM, Alissa are current suspects
I'm not anything reading KrasYou're village reading kras?
an explanation to this would be great...WZ, Genny, cray, +/- AM, Alissa are current suspects
Then I don't understand how I could be in your POE.I'm not anything reading Kras
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
All who voice suspicion of her must diean explanation to this would be great...
aggressive sus of me when I had *some* justification for my reads and im villageWhy is AM and WZ sus to you?
well, Visc and BC were the only ones I gave village points, but BC voted for visc
Villagers love to yeet other villagers though. One of them may be wolf, but they aren't all.
its not even that I just get frustrated when I feel like people are voting me without reason.All who voice suspicion of her must die
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its a speed game. I was sheeping BC because I gave BC village pointsits not even that I just get frustrated when I feel like people are voting me without reason.
is this the reasoning both are sus to you or just dubz>?aggressive sus of me when I had *some* justification for my reads and im village
Kras is right, but this is very different from IRL where you can see which responses are coming from which person. Easier to gaze into someone’s soul and call them out as opposed to names on a phone screen, but I’ll work to put more thought in moving forward. No good reason for the vote against you.yeah like maybe why he stuck with his vote on me...
Omg always a bad ideaIts a speed game. I was sheeping BC because I gave BC village points
Bad idea to give you village points? Good to know.Omg always a bad idea
@PippyPony are you coming back?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eh, having some justification doesn't mean it's villagey justification. Just read off to me.aggressive sus of me when I had *some* justification for my reads and im village
The "i'm village" bit is irrelevant. Like, I have no way of knowing whether you're village or not.
I'd just like to take this moment to announce that I'm village. Thank you.
Me too! Wanna be friends?I'd just like to take this moment to announce that I'm village. Thank you.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought she was saying bad idea to sheep her but I can see that interpretation too 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd just like to take this moment to announce that I'm village. Thank you.
Omg me too! Village bloc!Me too! Wanna be friends?
Omg always a bad idea
****
Pls don’t read into this I’m not commenting on BC or sunny. BC saying this right now just tickled me too much not to reply
****
Me too! Wanna be friends?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YES! Let me in the club! Im village too!Jealous?
I'd just like to take this moment to announce that I'm village. Thank you.
I won't
I thought I heard you howling earlier. That wasn't you?YES! Let me in the club! Im village too!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K