-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I didn't forget you're on a lone vote btw.
Day 2: Dead or Fried *FINAL* Yeet Tally
kras (1) - DubZ
BigCats ()
alissa ()
Pippy (4) - alissa, AM, Cray, mayo
mayo (4) - BigCats, genny, Sinfonian, Pippy
Sinfonian (1) - kras
10/10
Missing: —
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 8:45pm Eastern
kras (1) - DubZ
BigCats ()
alissa ()
Pippy (4) - alissa, AM, Cray, mayo
mayo (4) - BigCats, genny, Sinfonian, Pippy
Sinfonian (1) - kras
10/10
Missing: —
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 8:45pm Eastern
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what of it?I didn't forget you're on a lone vote btw.
I think mayo made a tieDay 2: Dead or Fried *FINAL* Yeet Tally
kras (1) - DubZ
BigCats (1) - mayo
alissa ()
Pippy (3) - alissa, AM, Cray
mayo (4) - BigCats, genny, Sinfonian, Pippy
Sinfonian (1) - kras
10/10
Missing: —
![]()
Yeet/Vote deadline closed at 8:45pm Eastern
I haven’t seen anything from mayo that makes me not want to yeet him... I see a lot of likes and jokes but the most content I’ve seen in my limited search was him getting suspicious of me and genny for voting him.why? Honestly I haven't seen anything from mayo that makes me want to yeet him. Pippy just seems weird this game, the PR hunting and deflection idk
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you encouraging either/or?I didn't forget you're on a lone vote btw.
Had to look him up because I've never heard of him before.okie dokie
I'm bean bunny
I can’t with you heathens
Man, I wish.Are you encouraging either/or?
he's in literally every muppet movieHad to look him up because I've never heard of him before.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm not by dubz closing time rules!I think mayo made a tie
I'm noting it.what of it?
well apparently by kdubs closing time rules 😛Hmmm not by dubz closing time rules!
Idgaf, what is this game anyways
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also Pippy feels fine to me fwiw, I don’t think these differences in philosophy are necessarily wolfy and she feels a bit less aggro than she does as a wolfI haven’t seen anything from mayo that makes me not want to yeet him... I see a lot of likes and jokes but the most content I’ve seen in my limited search was him getting suspicious of me and genny for voting him.
Cool cool. Well I know exactly how well that boy can lie and I know his internet works, so I'm waiting for him to jump in tooI'm noting it.
Alright. He does need some pressure.Cool cool. Well I know exactly how well that boy can lie and I know his internet works, so I'm waiting for him to jump in too
sameI'm waiting for him to jump in too
Sorry my internet is making me cranky.
can’t keep up on my laptop, let alone my phone.


can’t keep up on my laptop, let alone my phone.


Kay, writeup pending. Start sending those night actions!!
Still pending
Pay attention to what happened!
Pay attention to what happened!
sorry 🙁 see you in dead chatStill pending
Pay attention to what happened!
sorry 🙁 see you in dead chat
It's (usually) my favorite part of the game.
same tbhIt's (usually) my favorite part of the game.
plus now I get to gloaaaaaat
Your pigeon just got waaaaaay more disgruntledIt's (usually) my favorite part of the game.
OMG MY LAPTOP JUST DIED PLZ HOLD
Your pigeon just got waaaaaay more disgruntled
I've never been misyeeted before
yeah, it was a misyeet
omgI've never been misyeeted before
View attachment 329456View attachment 329457Yeah, it was a misyeet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh wait i just got to the end lol
Day 2
On a pigeon high, mayo would not be sent packing. Not this time! Someone else would pay!!
Dead is @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager who could take one player from his wagon into the afterlife
Also dead is @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
8 Muppets
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
5. @alissa14
8. @kraskadva
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony
13. @Crayola227
No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
12. @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager
4. @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
It is Night 2! PM action deadline closes in <15 minutes. Chop chop.
On a pigeon high, mayo would not be sent packing. Not this time! Someone else would pay!!
Dead is @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager who could take one player from his wagon into the afterlife
Also dead is @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
filled with frustration from internet shenanis
8 Muppets
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3. @genny
5. @alissa14
8. @kraskadva
10. @Sinfonian
11. @PippyPony
13. @Crayola227
No Longer Living
9. Viscernable - Beaker, a vanillager with a possible upgrade
6. @Zenge142 - Rowlf the Dog, village tracker
7. @sunshinefl - Kermit the Frog, village protector
12. @holdthemayo - Miss Piggy, vengeful villager
4. @BigCats - Uncle Deadly, village watcher
It is Night 2! PM action deadline closes in <15 minutes. Chop chop.
Last edited:
wait how
Oh boy. I'm surprised at the BC choice.
Okay, so you got a second chance. What's your next move?wait how
yeet you?Okay, so you got a second chance. What's your next move?
Then you will die for real this time, Pippy.yeet you?
are you going to make me watch football?Then you will die for real this time, Pippy.
I fear we lost @WildZoo
i thought we had lost youI fear we lost @WildZoo
This makes me feel certain ways.Yeet kras
All trust is gone and that death toll summary is harsh. When I think about how I play a wolf, I see her style.
I'm following but tired from waking up to playi thought we had lost you
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry, my dog somehow got cat poop on her muzzle and I was trying to figure out where it came fromI fear we lost @WildZoo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Watch your implicit bias there, he's tricksyThis makes me feel certain ways.
Which certain ways?This makes me feel certain ways.
Sorry, my dog somehow got cat poop on her muzzle and I was trying to figure out where it came from
******
Probably a cat, but I'm not a vet
******
night 2 closed. let me defuse a minefield while I try to not upset the precarious internet
I will 100% throw you under a wagonYeet kras
All trust is gone and that death toll summary is harsh. When I think about how I play a wolf, I see her style.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K