The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3: Keep No Secrets Yeet Tally

kras (3) - Sinfonian, DubZ, AM
AM (2) - genny, kras

5/7

Missing: @PippyPony @alissa14

6f2ce19e399d8db25d1dc39724201a00.gif


Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 10:05pm Eastern (~19 minutes)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you even been reading my posts? I didn't think you were a wolf but...
yes actually I have and I usually get more pushing from you. the kind that makes me feel all queasy even if im village. That's why I'm voting you. because you've yet to make me feel nauseous
 
I'm really at a loss here. If it were up to me I'd yeet all of you because I haven't read any of you village
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad