-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Office WW Game Thread
Started by swingnsave
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Great...a conversion (that's my guess) 🙁
That's my guess too. But we've got a good record. 2 wolves lynched 😀👍 already!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile
Wildcatj, I need you to tell me what night you used the Silencing Item. I need to verify something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also had the Stack of Papers again last night, so definitely could have been a failed attack. I was not told if it was needed or not.
Get to lynching! It's been 2 hours and not one vote cast!!! I will smite non voting players! Put some pressure on someone!
I literately have nothing....
so going to my default move
Lynch WS
so going to my default move
Lynch WS
E
Escalla
lynch KP because I have no info and I'm picking at random.
********************************************************************************************
God you players are boring.
********************************************************************************************
God you players are boring.
********************************************************************************************
Get to lynching! It's been 2 hours and not one vote cast!!! I will smite non voting players! Put some pressure on someone!
Waiting on a response from Wildcat 😉
********************************************************************************************
![]()
God you players are boring.
********************************************************************************************
Boring like the link to that pic that didn't work 😉
Wildcatj didn't use the silencing item (Kevin's M&Ms) she mentioned -- I did. It was night 2.Wildcatj, I need you to tell me what night you used the Silencing Item. I need to verify something.
RNG says to lynch devyn.
Will hopefully be able to check in again before deadline. But just in case (it's been crazy so far today)...
Will hopefully be able to check in again before deadline. But just in case (it's been crazy so far today)...
Lynch lupin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was considering nohika since I haven't seen her post much this game? I don't like to lynch quiet players (as I'm usually one of those....)
Wildcatj, I need you to tell me what night you used the Silencing Item. I need to verify something.
I didn't use it nor did I have it. Just know it exists.
Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile
Wildcatj didn't use the silencing item (Kevin's M&Ms) she mentioned -- I did. It was night 2.
Thanks!
So, you're who I should be mad at. 😉 (that had nothing to do with why I was asking wildcat. Since you were the one that used it N2, that blows my small theory out of the water)Nothing else to go on for now
Lynch FFM Just a small hunch. Nothing substantial. May waffle.
Boy, there doesn't seem to be much investigation abilities in this game. I will throw out my RNG for now.
lynch kakuru
lynch kakuru
*************************************
F'in conversions. So help me god, the next person that converts me had better not sign up for a game I mod. Their life will be pure and utter hell. 🙂
And yes, I would choose death if given an option. 🙂
*************************************
**********************
LMAO.....
It's been a while.
And in the first 3 nights?
*****************************
Thanks!So, you're who I should be mad at. 😉 (that had nothing to do with why I was asking wildcat. Since you were the one that used it N2, that blows my small theory out of the water)
Nothing else to go on for now
Lynch FFM Just a small hunch. Nothing substantial. May waffle.
I'm also going to lynch FFM but I choose to reserve my right to French toast . Waffles are just not good enough for me
******************************
******************************
******************************
I'm also going to lynch FFM but I choose to reserve my right to French toast . Waffles are just not good enough for me
You didn't like the protection last night?
I was considering nohika since I haven't seen her post much this game? I don't like to lynch quiet players (as I'm usually one of those....)
Still recovering. 🙁 Had a bad med reaction that's knocked me back on my butt. Back to the doctor tomorrow. Anything that requires thought is difficult for me right now...
Since I have no idea who to lynch, going with...
lynch WS
Official Lynch Tally
WS: 2 (dwin, nohika)
KP: 1 (escalla)
devyn: 1 (cuit)
nohika: 1 (jam)
lupin: 1 (kaydubs)
FFM: 2 (WS, dyachei)
kakuru: 1 (lupin)
jj: 1 (KP)
2 hours left.
10 votes, 17 players.
WS: 2 (dwin, nohika)
KP: 1 (escalla)
devyn: 1 (cuit)
nohika: 1 (jam)
lupin: 1 (kaydubs)
FFM: 2 (WS, dyachei)
kakuru: 1 (lupin)
jj: 1 (KP)
2 hours left.
10 votes, 17 players.
lynch lupin
I am Stanley, so you all are barking up the wrong tree.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch FFM - he PMed me. And protected me. So instead I'll lynch WS
My tree shouldn't be barked at either.
🙄 I am Holly. Please do not lynch me! I am leaving for the bar right now, wings and beer. Will not be able to get on anymore until after lynch. I have no role, but I am still a villager! All I was told was that I am still trying to find my way around the office.
Unlynch FFM, Lynch Lupin Sorry, self preservation 🙁
How about we start thinking about people we are actually suspicious of, instead of always voting for the same person. every. game, out of pure spite.
👍 (that's only directed at a few of you, you know who you are)
Unlynch FFM, Lynch Lupin Sorry, self preservation 🙁
How about we start thinking about people we are actually suspicious of, instead of always voting for the same person. every. game, out of pure spite.
👍 (that's only directed at a few of you, you know who you are)Unlynch WS
Lynch KP, giving WS benefit of doubt, picked another person with lynch vote at random.
Lynch KP, giving WS benefit of doubt, picked another person with lynch vote at random.
E
Escalla
Let's not lynch Lupin, k?
Official Lynch Tally
WS: 2 (nohika, dyachei)
KP: 3 (escalla, krist, dwin)
devyn: 1 (cuit)
nohika: 1 (jam)
lupin: 3 (kaydubs, FS, WS)
FFM: 0
kakuru: 1 (lupin)
jj: 1 (KP)
1 hour left.
12 votes, 17 players.
wafflelicious: 4
WS: 2 (nohika, dyachei)
KP: 3 (escalla, krist, dwin)
devyn: 1 (cuit)
nohika: 1 (jam)
lupin: 3 (kaydubs, FS, WS)
FFM: 0
kakuru: 1 (lupin)
jj: 1 (KP)
1 hour left.
12 votes, 17 players.
wafflelicious: 4
🙄 I am Holly. Please do not lynch me! I am leaving for the bar right now, wings and beer. Will not be able to get on anymore until after lynch. I have no role, but I am still a villager! All I was told was that I am still trying to find my way around the office.
Unlynch FFM, Lynch Lupin Sorry, self preservation 🙁
How about we start thinking about people we are actually suspicious of, instead of always voting for the same person. every. game, out of pure spite.👍 (that's only directed at a few of you, you know who you are)
You would be better off picking someone else with votes. I am a person who was devastated by hedgie's death...
Sorry mods, incoming waffles.
Unlynch KP, re-lynch WS, should have read up on Holly before I changed my vote. After reading it I can't imagine this is a minor role with no abilities. Me thinks you are not telling the whole truth.
Unlynch KP, re-lynch WS, should have read up on Holly before I changed my vote. After reading it I can't imagine this is a minor role with no abilities. Me thinks you are not telling the whole truth.
unlynch ws, lynch KP
doing this to protect Lupin.
And WS, since I assume I am one of the people you were mentioning, I say that is a poor excuse for why people are lynching you this game. And generally, the RNG for wolf roles has landed on you for whatever reason. But it has been over 4 day cycles and you haven't been lynched. there have been cycles of games where I was killed within the first 2 nights EVERY game. It happens. You just had the bad luck of being a wolf for like your first 3 games. And that's why I tend to vote to lynch you because the RNG for wolf roles likes you. Just in case you were wondering. You know, since you cursed me out last game I lynched you.
doing this to protect Lupin.
And WS, since I assume I am one of the people you were mentioning, I say that is a poor excuse for why people are lynching you this game. And generally, the RNG for wolf roles has landed on you for whatever reason. But it has been over 4 day cycles and you haven't been lynched. there have been cycles of games where I was killed within the first 2 nights EVERY game. It happens. You just had the bad luck of being a wolf for like your first 3 games. And that's why I tend to vote to lynch you because the RNG for wolf roles likes you. Just in case you were wondering. You know, since you cursed me out last game I lynched you.
🙄 I am Holly. Please do not lynch me! I am leaving for the bar right now, wings and beer. Will not be able to get on anymore until after lynch. I have no role, but I am still a villager! All I was told was that I am still trying to find my way around the office.
Anyone with more The Office knowledge care to chime in on this?
Anyone with more The Office knowledge care to chime in on this?
she's part of HR - comes in from corporate and becomes Micheal's love interest
she's part of HR - comes in from corporate and becomes Micheal's love interest
Sorry, yeah I read that. Was more interested in opinions on whether this likely to be what sounds like a normal villager role.
Sorry, yeah I read that. Was more interested in opinions on whether this likely to be what sounds like a normal villager role.
yes, I would think she would be a good guy.
Man ya'll ain't much for conversation huh?
Unlynch WS, I suppose. Got nothing.
Unlynch WS, I suppose. Got nothing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Man ya'll ain't much for conversation huh?
Unlynch WS, I suppose. Got nothing.
if there's something to converse about, sure.
Sorry mods, incoming waffles.
Unlynch KP, re-lynch WS, should have read up on Holly before I changed my vote. After reading it I can't imagine this is a minor role with no abilities. Me thinks you are not telling the whole truth.
I agree. That role would probably have some sort of connection with Michael, possibly communication.
unlynch nohika
Lynch WS
I agree. That role would probably have some sort of connection with Michael, possibly communication.
unlynch nohika
Lynch WS
So, I think she is lying, possibly about her role. I agree that holly should not be a wolf... But don't think that would be a minor character.
lynch WS
too suspicious....sorry if you are a villager.
too suspicious....sorry if you are a villager.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K

