The Office WW Game Thread

Started by swingnsave
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tumblr_lyr3trcCPK1qfggsro1_500.gif
 
Running around, accusations and downright backstabbing going on last night. And with that, corporate decides to step in and send your fearless leader and BOTY, krist - Toby, sweet villager out the door.

In memorium..


[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrXZzzq1B0[/YOUTUBE]

It is now Day 11.
Lynch deadline is 8:30 pm.





And please elect your new BOTY.


AND CHECK GROUPS, YOU MAY HAVE MOVED.


Dunder Mifflin
1. dyachei
2. Devyn
3. LetItSnow - Phyllis, converted wolf
4. FFM

Sabre
1. FS
2. hedgie - Jim
3. krist: BOTY - Toby
4. Allie - Oscar
5. escalla- Darryl

Michael's Office
3. nohika- Andy
4. PP - Meredith
5. Dwin- Gabe

Warehouse
1. KP - Erin
2. Wildcatj
3. cuitlamiztli
4. Trema - Jan
4. Jojo
5. lupin

Break Room
1. kakuru - Kevin
2. Jamr0ckin - Ryan, wolf
3. WS - Holly
4. Kaydubs
5. JJ - Clark
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
Oh come on, give me the crossword for two days and then kill me, that's just mean! I told you all I was a good guy 😛 Go villagers!
*******************
 
Welp... I am in the midst of studying for a midterm I have tomorrow morning....

I am at a complete loss - I have a few suspicions, but I think I will wait to see if anyone is around and has come up with anything before I vote....
 
No ideas right now... any new information?

For now Elected Jojo cause i don't know any better, and because it would make 3 straight games that I am mayor (Protoman, The lounge Speed WW game, and then this one... and I partially won the Speed WW game due to my mayoral workings, so don't just say that I was an evil mayor in Protoman... different game, different game...)...
 
No ideas right now... any new information?

For now Elected Jojo cause i don't know any better, and because it would make 3 straight games that I am mayor (Protoman, The lounge Speed WW game, and then this one... and I partially won the Speed WW game due to my mayoral workings, so don't just say that I was an evil mayor in Protoman... different game, different game...)...

And don't forget my mayor in "I don't even" game where i also kicked ass for the villagers as mayor...:laugh:
 
**************
what are some campaign promises? unemployment is clearly an issue that needs to be addressed.....

darryl's getting desperate! 😉
**************
 
lynch jojo

I would think that just because they intro'd him later wouldn't mean he is a villager. Also being elected means more for wolves now than for villagers.

I am happy to role reveal if needed because I have nothing to hide.

How do you catch an unique rabbit?
Unique up on it
 
lynch jojo

I would think that just because they intro'd him later wouldn't mean he is a villager. Also being elected means more for wolves now than for villagers.

I am happy to role reveal if needed because I have nothing to hide.

How do you catch an unique rabbit?
Unique up on it

i'd also hope that someone would have suspected me as a new addition to the game... and investigated me... and lynch me within a few days...

I'm a villager, and willing to role reveal... if we want someone who has been seered and cleared as mayor, then fine, but we have no clear information anyway... I'm just trying to get conversation going...
 
i'd also hope that someone would have suspected me as a new addition to the game... and investigated me... and lynch me within a few days...

I'm a villager, and willing to role reveal... if we want someone who has been seered and cleared as mayor, then fine, but we have no clear information anyway... I'm just trying to get conversation going...

I hope so too, but people with investigative items do weird things
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not a wolf - I'm Dwight.

I'm quite suspicious of FS. lynch FS.

And if he really wants to run this, have at it, jojo. elect mojo jojo

Well, seeing as how we lost the m&m's when Kevin died, I will not risk loosing a computer too.

unlynch kaydubs, lynch FFM

Going back to an earlier lynch. I know he said who he was, but I'm at a loss and can see convert.
 
still studying... should not be procrastinating.....

not really sure who to vote for mayor... might be better not to have one at all right now so far along in the game....

wildcat is vouching for cuit... but I am not sure I know who either of them are - did I miss it???

FS - not sure about either really...

all of them were gunning for krist's lynch at one point or another and now we find out she is good....

for now

lynch FS
 
still studying... should not be procrastinating.....

not really sure who to vote for mayor... might be better not to have one at all right now so far along in the game....

wildcat is vouching for cuit... but I am not sure I know who either of them are - did I miss it???

FS - not sure about either really...

all of them were gunning for krist's lynch at one point or another and now we find out she is good....

for now

lynch FS

No, you didn't miss it 'cause neither of us has said who we are. I'd be happy to share my role if you want.

I was sure krist was wolfy right up until the results were posted :/ She was posting oddly to me, and I really didn't like how she kept saying we should role call.

As far as the election/lynch goes...

Elect cuit because I know I'm a villager.

Lynch dyachei because I haven't gotten a good read on her all game.
 
By the way, the reason I voted for lupin is because, while I would vote to elect myself, I know I'm not trusted right now; moreover, I'm sure about Lupin being a villager because the computer told me so last night. I don't need computer results to lynch you rojo, you sneaky wolf :meanie:

If it becomes necessary I can share my role, but I'm not a wolf.
 
Official Lynch Tally

jo: 2 (dyachei, FS)
kaydubs: 0
FS: 3 (kaydubs, devyn, jo)
FFM: 1 (lupin)
dyachei: 1 (cuit)

7 votes, 9 players.


Official Mayor Tally

jo: 3 (jo, lupin, kaydubs)
lupin: 1 (FS)
cuit: 1 (cuit)

5 votes, 9 players.

wafflezzz: 1
 
There are only two people's roles that I don't know. More suspicious of one over the other though...

Lynch FS, elect cuit
 
And by know I mean either have been shared on the thread or otherwise, so obviously not foolproof.
 
##lynch fs###
###elect dyachei###

Again, i don't know who to lynch, butI am guessing creed is convertible.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EVERYONE IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM shouts dyachei! Michael Scott has finally decided to call an intervention. It'll be the only way to find the wolves… someone will fess up.


[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzcSllsLSuo[/YOUTUBE]



So in walks wildcatj, cuit and lupin first with aggravated looks as they all decide to sit a chair away from one another. It's pretty awkward with Pam and Roy in the same room..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdD3keUWTAk[/YOUTUBE]



but no worries Kelly makes it.. well worse.


[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmLZBSET0us[/YOUTUBE]






Any of them could be backstabbers. They scan the room looking for the others, but in walks jojo, the new BOTY. They congratulate him, but tell him that something must be done! "Of course something must be done. After all…. I am your new boss of the year."
He grows a wry smile on his face. Devyn, FFM and kaydubs walk in with nice suits and grins from ear to ear.


Kaydubs and dyachei converse over the number one killer of the office...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Gm2EJw0oA[/YOUTUBE]


and kaydubs is right, wolves are the killers.

ROLES

Dunder Mifflin
1. Michael dyachei 50%
2. Angela devyn WOLF
3. Phyllis LIS 75%
4.Stanley FFM 50%
Sabre
5.Creed frozenshades 50%
6. Jim hedgie Non-convertable
7. Toby krist 25%
8. Oscar allie 75%
Michael's Office
9. Pam lupin Non-convertable
10. Darryl escalla 25%
11. Andy nohika 0%
12. Meredith PetPony Non-Convertable
Warehouse
13. Erin KPowell Non-Convertable
14. Roy wildcatj 25%
15. Kelly cuit 100%
16. JanLev trematode WOLF
Break Room
17. Kevin kakuru 75%
18. Gabe dwin 50%
19. Ryan Jam WOLF
20. Holly wolfspeaker 100%
21. Dwight kaydubs WOLF
22. Clark Duke jjohnson 50%


jojo scranton strangler WOLF


THE WOLVES HAVE WON.

With a bunch of confusion this game has finished.




Thanks for playing with us. We really appreciate it 🙂
 
:laugh:

Good game

From the final roster it's not clear, but we did convert FFM to a wolf. These conversion percentages annoyed the wolves, but we used the lack of clear info for the villagers to our advantage...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And yes thank you thank you thank you for putting up with newb mods!! I have made notes for future games and I now realize how difficult it is to freaking PM with a stupid 5 posts per 5 minutes. I think it's time to donate 😀
 
Because only having a role seer in a game with ambiguous wolves is frustrating.

ETA: disregard, was supposed to follow my last post more quickly.