The Official 01/28/2012 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sutton

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
.Test Date.: Saturday, January 28, 2012
.Exam Start Time.: 1 p.m.
.Registration Opens.: October 12, 2011
...Tentative.. Score Release Date.: February 28, 2012
.After 5 p.m. ET.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They ban you for stuff like that

still completely worth it anyways, lol. Goodluck though guys; piece of advice...I thought I got a 4 on verbal ony my test a year ago and ended up getting a 10..so yeah you never know good you did. You guys may surprise yourselves..

Members don't see this ad :)
Benefit of being sick--I was out like a light last night at 10:00. If I had been healthy there's no way I would have been asleep before 4:00 am.

Four hours. Jesus Christ. I keep cycling between hoping for something crazy like a 36 and dreading a surprise 26. Also, my mother won't stop texting me.

Thisthisthis.

That sad thing is most people who read that immediately thought no they're not I just checked 6 seconds ago, self included :shrug:

more like "no they're not...OR IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH???!! REFRESH REFRESH OMG Y IZ IT NOT REFRESHING FASTER???!! STUPID INTERNET"

When the THx doesn't reload immediately.. i'm talking like if it takes more than 2 seconds... I start freakin' out. hahaha I laugh at my own craziness on this day.

Members don't see this ad :)
The button on my laptop mouse is getting wet from my thumb clicking refresh too many too frequent.

Gee! I never thought my palm sweat so much.:hungover:

Hopefully they try to out due themselves this year and release them at 2:30.

As they smoke their cigars with legs kicked up on the deck, "AAMC you magnificent bastard you've out done yourself this time"

As they smoke their cigars with legs kicked up on the deck, "AAMC you magnificent bastard you've out done yourself this time"

more like as they throw tons of 100 dollar bills in the air and do the money dance, lol

I think they are changing the 9" reel tapes & reboot the backup server as we speak.:idea:

I guess i can understand 28 days, but only if all their computers are big bulky monitors, with floppy drives and a black screen with green type. Then maybe.

FWIW I checked when scores were released from one of the Sep. 2011 tests and they were out by 3:12pm.

Wait a minute the website says after five. Why is everyone saying that they're going to be released in like 20 min?

I don't get it. where the hell are you guys getting your countdown stuff from? Im from CA

Last year's scores were released around 3:10PM EST. Mine from 2 years ago were released around 4. A lot of scores are released early.

It is going to take a serious amount of will power- but i am going to try! I should get my paper done before I completely panic and or celebrate