Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL. It's just that I'm planning to take the MCAT the end of my sophomore year and with physics I and II, I can. But, if I take Physics I and II, I have virtually no time for my ECs (Research assistant, hospital volunteering, being a club president and shadowing). That's because I literally have class from 10 - 7 everyday and I don't have a car. But, I really want to take the MCAT soon. So, should I take Physics or not?
I'm not sure where you are in your studies (sophomore, junior etc) but don't rush to take the MCAT if you are going to annihilate your GPA. You can try and see how the course load works out and also if it is manageable. If not, then I know at my col there is a certain deadline for you to withdraw, no penalties or blemishes on the record.
