****The Official Midwestern - Illinois Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I'm still waitlisted too. Are they only going to make offers once a month, bc that's what the pattern seems to be so far.

Abbey mentioned that waitlisted applicants are reviewed on an on-going basis if seats become available....

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am also still wait listed. I tried to find out how many seats are opened for wait listers, but couldn't hear anything back from admissions office. I e-mailed to ask about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
No news? Please post something if you hear anything from the school ..:)

Of those accepted, did any of you not complete Microbio, Physiology or Anatomy? I won't be able to take any of those, I can fit in Biochem. On top of that, my BCP is at 2.66 and it says their minimum is 2.75 so do you guys think I shouldn't even bother applying to Midwestern? Any feedback would be great, thanks.

They're pretty stiff about pre-reqs. That's probably too many missing pre-reqs. But you're just walking into a rejection with the BCP. Is that the AADSAS calculates BCP GPA?

I calculated that myself, my transcripts are sent out to them, but not processed yet. Do you think I should just not apply to Midwestern then?

Last edited:
I'll try to call them admissions tomorrow and ask. Thank you guys for your input!

Can any one tell us when is the last deposit due for accepted students?