****The Official Midwestern - Illinois Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Started by tinman831
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still waitlisted too. Are they only going to make offers once a month, bc that's what the pattern seems to be so far.

Abbey mentioned that waitlisted applicants are reviewed on an on-going basis if seats become available....
 
Last edited:
I am also still wait listed. I tried to find out how many seats are opened for wait listers, but couldn't hear anything back from admissions office. I e-mailed to ask about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of those accepted, did any of you not complete Microbio, Physiology or Anatomy? I won't be able to take any of those, I can fit in Biochem. On top of that, my BCP is at 2.66 and it says their minimum is 2.75 so do you guys think I shouldn't even bother applying to Midwestern? Any feedback would be great, thanks.
 
They're pretty stiff about pre-reqs. That's probably too many missing pre-reqs. But you're just walking into a rejection with the BCP. Is that the AADSAS calculates BCP GPA?
 
I calculated that myself, my transcripts are sent out to them, but not processed yet. Do you think I should just not apply to Midwestern then?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad