-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Nova Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by Ricer7
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Predent561165
New Member
NopeAnyone get an update on Aadsas or Webstar?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Predent561165
New Member
Now they just changed AADSAS to offer madeNope
Is that for everyone who got accepted?Now they just changed AADSAS to offer made
Have you got their acceptance mail?I didn't get that yet lol, still says invited for interview
Predent561165
New Member
Not sure, but it just happened for me. I didn’t get the call yet but I got the mail a few days ago.Is that for everyone who got accepted?
Darianel9512
New Member
Haven’t gotten anything in the mail nor a call. AADSAS portal still says “Invited for Interview”. Low key freaking out!Are they still sending out acceptances? My aadsas still says invited for interview
From Toronto as well and in the same position as you!
Not sure, but it just happened for me. I didn’t get the call yet but I got the mail a few days ago.
Thisguy222
Full Member
So can we assume if it still says invited for interview we didn't get in? This stinks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Darianel9512
New Member
I personally wouldn’t assume anything...So can we assume if it still says invited for interview we didn't get in? This stinks
Darianel9512
New Member
When did your status change to “offer made”?It says offer made for me but nothing in the mail (I live in toronto)
So can we assume if it still says invited for interview we didn't get in? This stinks
Sadly I think so as I am in the same Boat.
I’m from CA, heard nothing yet as wellHas anyone heard anything from California or any west coast states?
kamayb88
New Member
It changed around 8:50am EST. I got a call around 11:45When did your status change to “offer made”?
Thisguy222
Full Member
Does anyone know if calls or changes are still being made? The forum seems kinda quiet for everything to be over...
D
deleted980501
Lmk what you hear,glcan we give them a call to find out? Mine still says invited for interview
I would just wait, they're literally calling people one by one.can we give them a call to find out? Mine still says invited for interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
beso1221
Full Member
Around 63k per yearDoes anyone know what the tuition at NOVA is ? They don't have anything on the DMD page : /
I believe they started 8 am EST, i got mine at 8 am Pacific TimeHave calls begun?
No, i had "Invited for Interview" up until my call then it changed to "Offer made"So are people still getting calls? /is it confirmed that if you still have “invited for interview” on your aadsas portal that you didn’t get in?
Thisguy222
Full Member
Nova admissions told me over the phone that they are still updating the portals, specifically the aadsas portal
Okay! When did you get your call?No, i had "Invited for Interview" up until my call then it changed to "Offer made"
I got mine at 8 am Pacific Time or 11 am ESTOkay! When did you get your call?
beso1221
Full Member
Did u get a letter in the mail on Saturday?No, i had "Invited for Interview" up until my call then it changed to "Offer made"
No i didn't get any letter yet, still waiting for it.Did u get a letter in the mail on Saturday?
beso1221
Full Member
You just gave me the biggest hope 😍No i didn't get any letter yet, still waiting for it.
Thisguy222
Full Member
aadsas changed to wait listed :/
D
deleted982220
Two of the student tour guides at my interview had both been waitlisted at first, all is not lost if your are waitlisted! One of the tour guides also mentioned that many people do get waitlisted, you just need to keep being persistent (in a good way) and let them (mainly Dr. Lippman) know that you're serious about them/give them updates. Simply, yes there is plenty of hope!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thisguy222
Full Member
I inquired about the waitlist, there is no definitive ranking between applicants on the waitlist, and the woman I spoke to indicated that the number of students waitlisted would be in the "high hundreds"
Just got wait listed as well via AADSAS portal, bummed! Was my number one choice for school too!
I got you 🙂You just gave me the biggest hope 😍
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K