*** The Official Nova Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

How many more interviews they are going to hold? I wonder do we come before waitlisted people because we are still under review?

There're 2 more interview dates in December, the 4th and 5th

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
How do you know all this? Did you talk to Dr. L recently?

Yes, I interviewed with him today and he literally told the whole room about acceptance stats so far like what I just shared here. We didn't have to ask and he was being so transparent. About the remaining interview dates in Dec, the 3rd-5th were the only dates given to us to choose from so I made an assumption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I received a rejection around the beginning of november and I emailed Hal Lippman to understand what my app is lacking and never got a response, should I be emailing anyone else? or should I try to call them?

You need to call Dr. Lippman

My aadsas still says Invited for interview should I be worried?? I am a Canadian applicant, interviewed in late September

you should not worry. There are some current Canadians here in 2nd and 3rd year that got accepted on Dec 1 and some on January 3rd in prevoius years.

I got wait listed but I just got a notification from USPS that I’m receiving a letter from Nova today, do they send out letters for waitlists also?

Did everyone who got waitlisted got the mail? I didn’t get mine yet

Did anyone with masters degree got accepted to NOVA yet?

I finished my masters last semester and I am waitlisted ..

I thought all the masters students got waitlisted

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know if Nova offers any sort of scholarships or help? Has anybody bee offered anything by Nova?

Has anyone received an email from Nova today regarding scholarship information? I'm wondering if they send this to all applicants that they have made an offer out to.

How to we get information about getting off from a waitlist? Would we get email?

Where can we get information about the actual cost in total of attending nova? I've been trying to look through their website and contacting financial aid but I can't find a definite answer...Idk if I'm missing to look somewhere but can someone help me out?

Do you know when the school will let us know about who is getting of the waitlist?

Anyone's status is still invited for interview and heard nothing back?

Jan 3rd is when they start rolling out see decision for the second round. Be patient guys

Reactions: 2 users
Is Dr. Lippman makes the call and have decisions on getting off waitlist per say?

Hey future class of 2024! I am currently class of 2023 at Nova. Congratulations on your hard work so far don’t worry you are almost there!! I am selling my D1 text books if you are interested let me know.

Did any post dec interviews hear back anything?

Do waitlist people get to hear something back tomorrow??

Did any post dec interviews hear back anything?

Jan 3rd is the day! Just enjoy the holiday for now guys

I have a flight tomorrow from 9am to 12pm so I won’t have cellular service for bit. If I miss the call will they call later or send an email?

I have a flight tomorrow from 9am to 12pm so I won’t have cellular service for bit. If I miss the call will they call later or send an email?

They said that you can always call them back! Have a safe flight and best of luck tomorrow!

Hello everyone! I just called to check if they were making any calls today and they told me that they are a little behind and to expect a call either next week or anytime after that. Keep your heads up everyone we got this!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey all! Spoke with Dr. Lippman today and he said they are finalizing their list and will be making calls this Monday

Reactions: 3 users
Hey all! Spoke with Dr. Lippman today and he said they are finalizing their list and will be making calls this Monday
Hey thanks for the update! Did he say anything about waitlist people or he’s just gonna be sending post December interview invites

Hey thanks for the update! Did he say anything about waitlist people or he’s just gonna be sending post December interview invites
He didn't I didn't ask because I interviewed 12/5. No call yet today

I got a call from Dr. Lippman an hour ago that I’m accepted, so they are calling the applicants today! Life isn’t real! Good luck to you all!!

Reactions: 7 users