***The Official NYU College of Dentistry C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winner32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone! :)

Has anyone submitted the secondary fee yet? If you use a money order or check, how do we include our CAS ID so admissions know who it's from?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone submitted the secondary fee yet? If you use a money order or check, how do we include our CAS ID so admissions know who it's from?

I sent a check with a paper that had written my ID # on it so they would knew who it is from.

Reactions: 1 users

I called and they said write your ID in the memo part of the check. I used a money order, so I wrote it on the address line next to my address

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone's AADSAS been updated for NYU? Or have they sent an e-mail confirming they received your application?

How in depth were your guys' answers to the supplemental questions on AADSAS for NYU?
I am not quite sure on how to answer what I would want to change about my undergrad experience yet..

Last edited:
How in depth where your guys' answers to the supplemental questions on AADSAS for NYU?
I am not quite sure on how to answer what I would want to change about my undergrad experience yet..
Just be honest with them. I said I would change nothing but I also strongly believe this and gave reasons for it. There's no correct answer to the response really.

Reactions: 1 user
NYU just got my fee. I sent in my app plus DAT and letters with aadsas a while ago. the email did not say I'm complete yet.

NYU just got my fee. I sent in my app plus DAT and letters with aadsas a while ago. the email did not say I'm complete yet.

Same here, not complete yet.

I sent my fee 2 days ago. I assume I'll probably get an email on Monday saying they received. I'll update to let you all know what they say about my app being complete.

Sent a money order 2 weeks ago. Got an email today saying they got it. Everything is ready for them but they haven't said I'm under review yet

Last edited:
Sent a money order 2 weeks ago. Got an email today saying they got it. Everything is ready for them but they haven't said I'm under review yet
same ^ lil annoying they dont just mark you as complete although they already have the fee and the entire app.

Members don't see this ad :)
same ^ lil annoying they dont just mark you as complete although they already have the fee and the entire app.
In their email they said they don't update he AADSAS Page and that they communicate with applicants through email

In their email they said they don't update he AADSAS Page and that they communicate with applicants through email
What i meant to say is They said they send an email when you're complete. Its just dumb how they haven't emailed about this yet when they have already sent emails saying they have both.

What i meant to say is They said they send an email when you're complete. Its just dumb how they haven't emailed about this yet when they have already sent emails saying they have both.
Oh yeah same. I have everything and hey haven't said that yet. NYU though doesn't get back to people too early so it's definitely not a concern (nowhere as fast as like MWU-AZ and Nova u kow?)

Oh yeah same. I have everything and hey haven't said that yet. NYU though doesn't get back to people too early so it's definitely not a concern (nowhere as fast as like MWU-AZ and Nova u kow?)
thanks for the reassurance!!! the long winter begins...

I sent out my Processing fee roughly 2-3 weeks after I submitted the supplemental application. Thats no big deal right?

hey, did Nova call you or send you an email when your app is complete? I sent in everything on June 20th...still haven't heard back from them yet...

hey, did Nova call you or send you an email when your app is complete? I sent in everything on June 20th...still haven't heard back from them yet...
Didn't actually apply to nova. But looking at previous years MWU-AZ and nova always start inviting people like even before july

NOVA called me when my application was complete and under review.

NOVA called me when my application was complete and under review.
Thanks for letting me know! I guess I'll have to call them to see what's going on... do you remember when you submitted?

Not to get too off topic from the nyu thread but in regards to nova, after I got the call that my app was complete my status changed from "received/waiting additional info" to "none". Anyone else get this ?

Not to get too off topic from the nyu thread but in regards to nova, after I got the call that my app was complete my status changed from "received/waiting additional info" to "none". Anyone else get this ?
Yes this is how mine is. Now stop derailing the thread lol

Thanks for letting me know! I guess I'll have to call them to see what's going on... do you remember when you submitted?
Yes, submitted on 6/12 they received my AADSAS app on 6/15 and then got the call saying it was complete on 6/19. Haven't heard anything since though.

Yes, submitted on 6/12 they received my AADSAS app on 6/15 and then got the call saying it was complete on 6/19. Haven't heard anything since though.

Does NYU normally email you when they've received your money order? I sent mine from Canada last week and I called yesterday they said it hasn't arrived yet

Does NYU normally email you when they've received your money order? I sent mine from Canada last week and I called yesterday they said it hasn't arrived yet
Yes, they emailed me once they processed it, which was not for a few weeks after they received it.

Yes, they emailed me once they processed it, which was not for a few weeks after they received it.

Just got the email! Did yours also say something like ur app will be complete and ready for review once we receive from aadsas your dat, letters, and you pay the $80 fee?

Just got the email! Did yours also say something like ur app will be complete and ready for review once we receive from aadsas your dat, letters, and you pay the $80 fee?
You'll probably get an email soon that your application is complete and they'll notify you that they don't post updates on the AADSAS page.

Yes, they said to just give them time to go through apps and they will send another email saying that it's complete and under review!

got an email saying im under review at NYU

Reactions: 3 users
Lol such a good with so many schools finally emailing about verified apps after being quiet for so long

Received the link to pay supplemental fee.

Trueee that was the first money order I'd ever pulled from the bank in my life

It took them until 2017 to realize receiving thousands of checks via US mail is inefficient........
Others schools haven't figured that out yet

How long did it take you guys to receive the "under review" email once your app was verified and supplemental fee paid? They've sent me 2 emails, one stating that my application has been verified and another that says supplemental fee received but no "under review" email yet.

How long did it take you guys to receive the "under review" email once your app was verified and supplemental fee paid? They've sent me 2 emails, one stating that my application has been verified and another that says supplemental fee received but no "under review" email yet.

5 days

Has the tuition increased in this school from last year?

Tuition is 75800 this year. By the time class of 2022 matriculates it should be around 78700.

Status
Not open for further replies.