***The Official NYU College of Dentistry C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I send them email periodically but I am just preparing for next cycle now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That they’re reviewing the waitlist to see if we’re still active and haven’t chosen to attend elsewhere because tuition is due soon and if a spot happens to open up they will notify.
Does anyone know how much of the tuition is due? Is it a significant amount that some people drop their spots?

Hey guys got rejected a while ago, hopefully u guys get it.... i just wanted to go to NYU becuase i heard the girls in new york are hot. O well looks like ill be roaming this world for the next year. #loanless_freeman

Hey guys got rejected a while ago, hopefully u guys get it.... i just wanted to go to NYU becuase i heard the girls in new york are hot. O well looks like ill be roaming this world for the next year. #loanless_freeman
When did you receive this email? You were placed on the waitlist right?
Did anyone else receive any updates on their application status?

Last edited:
When did you receive this email? You were placed on the waitlist right?
Did anyone else receive any updates on their application status?
I was placed on the waitlist, I received the email 2 weeks ago. I know a couple of others that got the R also, so no hot girls for us hahahahah

Still waiting to hear from NYU. Does anyone if the class is full?

I have just withdrawn from the program, Good luck to one the lucky person in waiting list

I still haven’t heard anything back from them.. but I guess I still have a chance since I never recieved a rejection????? o_O

Kinda late, but it's worth a shot... Is anyone still looking for an apartment or need someone for their group?

Chances NYU gives tuition to dental students? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.