****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2022 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the status of your application when you got the invite? When did you submit you application?

Members don't see this ad.

What was the status of your application when you got the invite? When did you submit you application?
My application went from Received-> Complete-> Under review-> Complete -> None -> Invited to Interview. I submitted Aug 11.

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Invitee today:soexcited: 3.4 GPA, 19 AA
Application Complete Email: 09/27
Available dates: 11/2 and 11/6
There's still hope for pre-december interviews!!!!!

Congrats! Did your application go "under review" before you received an interview invite? Mine has been at "application complete" for a while :(

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! Did your application go "under review" before you received an interview invite? Mine has been at "application complete" for a while :(

Mine went from "under review" to "none" and it stayed like that for a while

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

interview invite today as well (#3)! same situation as La Mulata's status

masters gpa: 3.6, 3.6
23AA, 22TS

Reactions: 1 users
i think in september sometime but i think it more depends on when your app is under review

When was your application complete?
I submitted in July and got the application complete email on July 19th, but still haven't heard anything... starting to get nervous
I got the application complete email on August 3rd and I submitted at the end of June.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know if pre December spots are filled? still says app complete for me

Yes they are sending out invites about 2 weeks in advance. ex. ( they emailed me the 16, and was able to choose between 30/31)

Haven't heard anything since they requested the application fee back in late July. No app complete email and have been "under review" since I submitted the fee...Worked at a lab in the dental school, got a rec letter from a Tufts dental prof, 24AA 24PAT, 3.76GPA.

Hoping to hear from them soon :(

Reactions: 3 users
Haven't heard anything since they requested the application fee back in late July. No app complete email and have been "under review" since I submitted the fee...Worked at a lab in the dental school, got a rec letter from a Tufts dental prof, 24AA 24PAT, 3.76GPA.

Absolute silence with similar stats... scratching my head. We shall see!

Reactions: 2 users

With your stats, you could easily get into a state-school. Go for a cheaper option!!!!!! Tufts is 89K + 20-30K living. Also my best advice for you would be to go to a P/F state school.

Reactions: 1 users
To anyone worried on here about getting interview invites.... Tufts does interviews until APRIL. They also go DEEEEEEEP into the waitlist up until the night before the first day of school. Don't worry! When comparing schools, just remember class size is a VERY important factor to consider and so is the type of curriculum the school has. Tufts recently changed their curriculum and I think it would be important to ask current students how they feel about this new change. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone's status changed back to "under review" after interviewing?

So I received an application complete email from the office on July 13th, and I believe that I have paid my fee. My app has been "under review" until today that I got an email saying that "your application is incomplete due to the missing fee." Does anyone know whats up with that?

Anyone know what's the best way to contact admin office f an r incomplete app?

So I received an application complete email from the office on July 13th, and I believe that I have paid my fee. My app has been "under review" until today that I got an email saying that "your application is incomplete due to the missing fee." Does anyone know whats up with that?
This happened to me too. I had my app + fee done/complete since July. They sent me an email 2 weeks ago saying my application was incomplete due to missing application fee. I gave them a call and they were able to fix it for me within a minute.

Does anyone know how many students Tufts interviews and accepts? And what the chances of acceptance are if you receive an interview?

Does anyone know how many students Tufts interviews and accepts? And what the chances of acceptance are if you receive an interview?
70-80% chance of acceptance if interviewed

Anyone interviewing october 30th or 31st and will be there the 29th? I wanted to explore the city but not sure about doing no it alone! Please message me if you want to join me!

When did you get notified for an interview

Anyone interviewing october 30th or 31st and will be there the 29th? I wanted to explore the city but not sure about doing no it alone! Please message me if you want to join me!

for most of the people whom have received an invite did your status mostly say "none" or "under review"

Last edited:

Last edited:
I got an interview invite today! But I'm confused because they gave me these two dates: Thursday, November 7, 2017
and Monday, November 9, 2017
but they not correct dates! I called to ask for new dates. Did anyone else get this problem?

I got an interview invite today! But I'm confused because they gave me these two dates: Thursday, November 7, 2017
but they not correct dates! I called to ask for new dates. Did anyone else get this problem?
I suck

Last edited:
I got the same question and was very confused myself. Did you get an answer to the correct days? I'm calling tomorrow during the times they gave

I got the same question and was very confused myself. Did you get an answer to the correct days? I'm calling tomorrow during the times they gave
they emailed me back with the corrected Dates and they were Tuesday Nov 7 and Thursday Nov 9 !

Got a random application complete email 4 days ago. I have already received this email. I don't know why they are resending it to me. And my app status changed from under review to none. Anyone else in the same boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a friend told me this usually means that you will be receiving an interview invitation soon

I got my app complete email end of September. My AADSAS status still says Received/Application Complete. Is this normal or does everyone have "under review" after they received their application complete email?

I got my app complete email end of September. My AADSAS status still says Received/Application Complete. Is this normal or does everyone have "under review" after they received their application complete email?
mine has said under review since I got my app complete email sometime in July

Status
Not open for further replies.