***The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental class 2018***

I got a call too for September 28th :banana:

Michigan resident, sGPA 3.77, oGPA 3.83, DAT(AA/TS/PAT/reading) 19/19/19/18

A Saturday? That's great!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got a call for an interview on September 28th.
First interview invite!!!! Detroit is one of my top choices too because it's close to Toronto.

3rd batch
BCP/Sci/Overall: 3.35/3.43/3.44
AA/TS/PAT/Reading: 22/20/25/23

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in first batch and yes Saturday interview is super convenient, plus less traffic on the drive in. I did hear that you don't get a good feel for school's environment as there won't be any students there.

Congrats for those who received interviews.

I called today, since they still didn't cash out my check. They should be updating everything by next week.

School: UDM
Notification date:8/27/13
Method of notification:phone
Residency:CA
AADSAS mail-out date:first batch (forgot date)
GPA (science, overall):3.78, 3.73
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17):22/21/18/20/none

:biglove:

Got an interview invite today!!

Notification date: August 27th 2013
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: Canadian
AADSAS mail-out date: July 5th 2013 (second batch)
Application complete date: July 19th 2013 via email
GPA (science, overall): Science 3.59, Overall 3.55
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/23/none (Canadian DAT)

Congratulations everyone! They haven't cashed my check in either :(

for those of you that got called for interviews, did any of you start off at a community college?

Last edited:
be patient guys! i believe this is the first group to interview.

Did you also get an email the same day? I only ask because I don't pick up for unknown numbers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you also get an email the same day? I only ask because I don't pick up for unknown numbers.

No, they give you phone call and send package with interview information to your house. I was sleeping and thought it was text, so was going to ignore it lol but it said 313 something and Detroit, MI beside it so i just picked it up haha

I didn't get a call but I did get an email!!! My first interview offer!
Ohio resident oGPA 3.83 sGPA 3.56 DAT 21/21/20/23

I received an interview invite by email as well. My interview is scheduled for October 5th. Looking forward to potentially meeting some of you, and goodluck!

They still haven't even cashed my check :(

Has anyone who got the invite via phone got the confirmation email?

I'm trying to reschedule my interview date but I haven't gotten the email

They won't be sending you an email, just a snail mail confirmation. But I'm sure you can call their admissions office to reschedule your interview.

Has anyone who got the invite via phone got the confirmation email?

I'm trying to reschedule my interview date but I haven't gotten the email

Here you go... 313-494-6651

Weird, when I got my call I asked if I will be getting an email and the lady said no, just a regular letter:shrug:

just a correction it's 313-494-6615

313-494-6651 is also right. At least that's the one it says to call in the interview email. Although 313-494-6615 is valid # for the admission office.

Last edited:
313-494-6651 is also right. At least that's the one it says to call in the interview email. Although 313-494-6615 is valid # for the admission office.

Phew!!! Thought all this dental school stuff gave my acute dyslexia.

Got interview on sept 28, who else has that day?
My stats are 20/22/19

I just checked my AADSAS School Decisions tab, and it says "invited for interview" with a decision date of 7/22/2013. However, I never got a phone call or email confirming this. Anyone else in a similar situation?

I just checked my AADSAS School Decisions tab, and it says "invited for interview" with a decision date of 7/22/2013. However, I never got a phone call or email confirming this. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Give them a call to schedule

I received an interview invite by email as well. My interview is scheduled for October 5th. Looking forward to potentially meeting some of you, and goodluck!

I'll be there on October 5th. I took the 10:30am slot, how about you?

Ill be there the 5th too. I wonder how many people they scheduled for a single date.

theres going to be at least 40 people there

i am retaking my DAT in november, hopefully ill still have a chance for this cycle :/

same here!! I m plannng on calling them and confirm my invitation.

Wow! Thats a lot of people interviewing on one day.

anyone else interviewing on Oct. 11th??

see you there! :love:

For those people that got a phone calls and scheduled your interviews on the phone, did you receive an email details about the interview or snail mail with details on travel/logging?

Would you kindly please pm me with the info? It's already Sept 4th.

First invite! Interview set for Oct. 5th at 8AM.

To the above, I don't believe they sent out any e-mails but when I spoke to the lady on the phone when I scheduled my interview she said she would be sending out a package about the school through snail mail. Since I'm out of town until my interview, she told me there might be a possibility that the package could be sent through e-mail.

Good luck everyone!

For those of us who haven't gotten a call yet, should we be worried?

Has everyone received their interview package in the mail?
My interview is coming up in less than 3 weeks and I still haven't received mine since they called me two weeks ago. I was told it would be sent via UPS express so I don't know why it's taking this long.

I tried calling them multiple times and left a voicemail but they must be really busy around this time.

I have yet to receive the package and my interview is Oct 5th.

Has everyone received their interview package in the mail?
My interview is coming up in less than 3 weeks and I still haven't received mine since they called me two weeks ago. I was told it would be sent via UPS express so I don't know why it's taking this long.

I tried calling them multiple times and left a voicemail but they must be really busy around this time.

I received my first invite from them today, via E-mail. Excited for the interview from my state school.