****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWeather2020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
----------
Congrats!! :welcome:
Class of 2020 FB group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/196153897393235/
----------
Who out there is applying to the University of Michigan School of Dentistry Class of 2020?! Go Blue!!:biglove:

https://www.facebook.com/Umichdent

[2015 Entering Class Profile]
http://www.dent.umich.edu/admissions/dds/dds-entering-class-student-profile

asdf.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Love the school, good luck to those applying!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying, decided to give it a shot since a bunch of SDNers told me to apply here! Here's hoping for the best!

I am! Even though I'm from Ohio, UM is up there on the top of my list!

Who out there is applying to the University of Michigan School of Dentistry Class of 2020?! Go Blue!!:biglove:

I have that shirt!! I was accepted last year OOS. Let me know if yall have any questions! This whole process is extremely stressful but keep the faith! Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 users

Last edited:
Hey prospective students,

So our school just started yesterday. After meeting D1's, it seems like everyone is nice and handsome/beautiful, (https://www.facebook.com/Umichdent?fref=ts)
and our class has great diversity from all kinds of different background (from previous engineers to dancers to teachers)..
I saw that the average GPA of our class is 3.58 during presentation at the orientation.
You will be as excited as I am in next year once you start school at the UMich. Good luck with your applications!
That's the GPA for your incoming class? Any other stats they shared??? That's a pretty good bump from the class of 2017

Another stats that I remember is that they kept the 60% IS 40% OOS ratio. I do not remember the average DAT score, unfortunately; it would be probably around 20-21. And I think we have 111 students. Hope this helps.

Cool thanks! I'm pretty sure that OOS ratio is better than the years prior!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in state! Anyone else here in Michigan?

Has anyone received anything from them? Even just an email? I e-subbmitted on 6/15 and paid the supplemental fee that day but have yet to hear anything back from them.

Has anyone received anything from them? Even just an email? I e-subbmitted on 6/15 and paid the supplemental fee that day but have yet to hear anything back from them.
Nothing but crickets over here! OOS if that matters

I'm first batch and they sent me an email stating my app is complete.

No biggie, I'm second batch so maybe that has something to do with it? How recently have you received the notification?
So I received the first email from them stating that they are waiting for on more LOR to come in on Jun30, today July 14, they sent me an email that my app is complete. Note that all my LORs were in on July 3.

So I received the first email from them stating that they are waiting for on more LOR to come in on Jun30, today July 14, they sent me an email that my app is complete. Note that all my LORs were in on July 3.
Hm okay I'll probably wait another week and call if nothing happens. I'm not too worried as of yet since looking from last years thread they won't start busting out interviews for another few weeks. Thanks!

I received an email saying my fee has been paired with my application this morning.

I just got an email saying that my application is complete and ready for review by the admissions committee!

is anyones marked under review yet? mine still says application complete and i was first batch.

It basically told me to to go eff myself until my application is complete lmfao

Lol it will be complete soon, as long as you've got everything turned in. Mine was complete last week and was mailed out 7/2.

App complete email, 2nd batch.

App complete back on 7/23. Third batch

i see nothing for umich under the aadsas portal, but received an "app complete email" today... did the portal change take a few days?

Is it better to have application complete status or under review status?

Mine is under review status?

I was sent out first batch and mine still says "app complete".. is this true for anyone else? Not sure if they aren't updating aadsas or if its just mine

Hey guys,

I'm an in-state student who applied in late July. My application is pending verification, but UofM is my first choice. Hopefully, it's not too late!

e-submitted 3 days ago. I know kind of late but now I know for sure I have a stellar PS. One of my top choices!

I was sent out first batch and mine still says "app complete".. is this true for anyone else? Not sure if they aren't updating aadsas or if its just mine
I'm first batch and my portal was changed to "under review" yesterday!

I'm almost positive it said "complete" on 07/01/15. That's the date I received the application complete e-mail from them also.

I'm almost positive it said "complete" on 07/01/15. That's the date I received the application complete e-mail from them also.
oh okay yeah I got the email the same day, hopefully my status changes soon too lol

Interview! 2nd batch, AA 24, TS 24, 3.6 science and overall!

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.