****The Official USC Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Wow that's amazing Kentuckylover! When did you interview? Had you given up all hope when you got the call? What a great feeling. I did not hear back today and got really bummed, but your post gave me some hope so thank you.
usc does its best to fill the ENTIRE class. i spoke with a student that had her apartment and everything set up in AZ (i think) but usc called her in the summer a month before classes started. just keep showing interest but don't pester them.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to all of you accepted!!! Did any of you interview on February 28th? I am getting some confusing info from the Office of Admissions. I talked to someone earlier today who said that it is possible that the Admissions Committee hasn't gotten to my application yet and that they'll be sending out another round in a couple of weeks. Then, I talked to a friend who also talked someone in admissions, and the person in the admissions office told her that *everyone* who has interviewed up until this point has been considered for this round of admission, even the late February ones.....Has anyone gotten an offer today who interviewed on February 27th or 28th? And does anyone know when the next round will go out? Thanks!!! I'm so nervous I won't get in. Again, congrats to all of you who did!
Hi, to answer your question, I interviewed on the 28th and got my acceptance yesterday.

anyone know when the next round of offers will go out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those accepted. I have a question for you guys

I remember Ryan stating at the interview that even if we hadn't been accepted yet that we should make sure to get all our shots and immunization ready for matriculation just in case because some take a while. Can someone give me a list of what we need?

My parents lost my immunization records :(

Does anyone know what percentage of class has been filled ?

talked to Ryan yesterday and approx 60-70% filled. However, this might change in two weeks cause people are not done submitting deposits yet. A lot of people are submitting deposits though...

Congrats to those accepted. I have a question for you guys

I remember Ryan stating at the interview that even if we hadn't been accepted yet that we should make sure to get all our shots and immunization ready for matriculation just in case because some take a while. Can someone give me a list of what we need?

My parents lost my immunization records :(

My immuno records are lost too lol. Anyways, if you find that email that they sent you notifying you of your invite for interview, it should be one of the 4-5 things attached to it.

My immuno records are lost too lol. Anyways, if you find that email that they sent you notifying you of your invite for interview, it should be one of the 4-5 things attached to it.

you are absolutely correct, i completely forgot. thank you

CONGRATS GUYS!!! Im a first year and absolutely loving it!!!! You have finally made it!! Celebrate as much as you can before you get here (no summers :()

Hey guys, for those who were accepted, did any of you interview for USC last cycle as well? I'm wondering what are the chances for an applicant who is interviewing again this cycle? Thanks!

Anyone heard recently when the next wave would come out? They told me today that they don't know when the next wave would come out and the class is 75% full. Hope we all hear good news this time!

Members don't see this ad :)
they have one more round of interviews. i called recently.[/QUOTE

haven't gotten an interview invite yet and when I checked my status it's stated "under review." I'm gonna assume this is a silent rejection bc I'm sure they already interviewed everyone who were considered already. sigh..

21/19/21

I'm pretty sure the next wave will come either later this week or next week....it's going to be a loooooooooooooong time til then haha.

they have one more round of interviews. i called recently.[/QUOTE

haven't gotten an interview invite yet and when I checked my status it's stated "under review." I'm gonna assume this is a silent rejection bc I'm sure they already interviewed everyone who were considered already. sigh..

21/19/21

same here..is there hope at this point for an IV or is it safe to say its over?

I spoke with Ryan a week ago and he said the next wave will be after April 1st! Also he said at the moment the 75% of the class is full. I assume at this moment the numbers had change since the April 1st is the last day of deposits payments. So hope that helps :) good luck to all of you folks

last wave of acceptances or interviews?

Interviews.
Any school will continue to interview to fill up their classes whether its April or a week before D1. I have heard from reliable sources that some schools in the past had interviewed even weeks before the D1-school started. But of course it is not happening very often. Having said that, I think for those folks that their portal says "Under review" and had not been rejected yet, including myself, it is very likely to receive that magical "email/phone-call" for invitation to the interview. I hope to see you guys at the interview and Good Luck

Interviews.
Any school will continue to interview to fill up their classes whether its April or a week before D1. I have heard from reliable sources that some schools in the past had interviewed even weeks before the D1-school started. But of course it is not happening very often. Having said that, I think for those folks that their portal says "Under review" and had not been rejected yet, including myself, it is very likely to receive that magical "email/phone-call" for invitation to the interview. I hope to see you guys at the interview and Good Luck

i'm inclined to believe that it's a silent rejection bud. but i'll still keep my fingers crossed, as my status is still "under review"

Keep you all' hopes up! Looks like we have amazing classmates!

Good luck to everyone

Trojan All The Way :)

Interviews.

i hope thats the case :xf:

edit: if anyones status changes, please update here to let us kno, thanks!

Last edited:
Has anyone heard recently when the next round of acceptance will come out?

Has anyone heard recently when the next round of acceptance will come out?

@ary: .......Your answer lies just 6 posts above you.

@Kentucky: Thanks man! I'm like really anxious right now, every time I get a notification on my phone, I freak out haha...but it's only been spam =[

Anyone heard anything from USC yet?? I am So nervous!! Got interview in march and heard nothing yet...

I had interview on 6th March... did not get any letter yet? anyone got a AC letter who interviewd on 6th march?

Just called, they said they are not sure because they are waiting in the committee

so is it safe to assume only 36 spots are left at this point? gah.. this wait is interminable

Hope 36 filled up with for those of interviewed this march...

mine still says under review....silent rejection at this pt or are interviews still happening?

mine still says under review....silent rejection at this pt or are interviews still happening?

When was your interview? It looks like they did not send acceptence letter for March interviews yet...

When was your interview? It looks like they did not send acceptence letter for March interviews yet...

i havent received an interview invite period yet =/

i havent received an interview invite period yet =/
When I went to interview last month, they told us that they give every application a fair review...including those that sent in their application on the very last day. Note that there was an extension for the deadline for AADSAS, thus USC extended their review process as a consequence. I wouldn't count yourself out until the end of this month at least.

TLDR: Don't lose hope just yet!

Just got a call from Ryan 15 minutes ago!!!! I'm IN!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise be to God!!!!!! :)))))) I cannot stop smiling!!!!

Just got a call from Ryan 15 minutes ago!!!! I'm IN!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise be to God!!!!!! :)))))) I cannot stop smiling!!!!
When was your interview?

Last edited:
GOT A CALL FROM RYAN TODAY TOO!!!
I am so happy because I interviewed very early (pre december) and felt like I didn't have a chance anymore. There is hope afterall and dreams do come true!!!
Good luck to everyone-- don't give up! :)

To the people who got in : what are your stats like? Or should I just check mdapplicants?

I just really want to go to USC :(

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

GOT A CALL FROM RYAN TODAY TOO!!!
I am so happy because I interviewed very early (pre december) and felt like I didn't have a chance anymore. There is hope afterall and dreams do come true!!!
Good luck to everyone-- don't give up! :)

Yes Dreams DO come true!!!! After Many many prayers on my knees, it is all worth it!!!! :)

To the people who got in : what are your stats like? Or should I just check mdapplicants?

I just really want to go to USC :(

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Check my Pre-Dents. my stats aren't that good but I think my Interview is what got me an acceptance. I think I did pretty well! Plus I wrote a letter of intent 2 weeks ago.