The Republic of Texas Thread - Part III - Where the West begins!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aids2.jpg

I think we have a weiner, mein.

Members don't see this ad.

Your mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.

I wanted to post cause it's match time, but I have nothing to say. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Your mama is so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.

Your mamma's so fat that when she goes to a restaurant she looks at the menu and says "Okay!"

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica] Yo mama so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized......ouch!

Completely off topic...but the Google page now says "Googe". Haha, that strawberry doesn't really spell it out very well.

Yeah, the stem on the strawberry doesn't do the letter 'L' justice I'm afraid.

Yo momma so fat her bathtub has stretch marks

whoa whoa whoa. who's been talking about me? i am not fat. and i can jump to conclusions, etc etc hahaha.

also aggiesarah, i already know all the wildcats (???). i had my little bro teach me. my favorite is the junior one because you can make it really annoying and drawn out. hahaha

whoa whoa whoa. who's been talking about me? i am not fat. and i can jump to conclusions, etc etc hahaha.

also aggiesarah, i already know all the wildcats (???). i had my little bro teach me. my favorite is the junior one because you can make it really annoying and drawn out. hahaha
is the GPA listed in your mdapplicants just from undergrad?

Members don't see this ad :)
man it really sucks for you guys that you have to wait an extra 15 days for the match...

good luck to all...

btw... who here applied the latest to tmdsas?

Completely off topic...but the Google page now says "Googe". Haha, that strawberry doesn't really spell it out very well.

Suuuurrreeee. Completely off topic.....hahahahahah....i think we were on the same website..lol.:laugh:

Suuuurrreeee. Completely off topic.....hahahahahah....i think we were on the same website..lol.:laugh:

I meant off-topic for this thread. :p

But yeah, of course I had to look those jokes up. I don't really walk around with a repertoire of "Yo Mamma" jokes ready just in case.

Yo mamma so fat that when Holdenc was trying to find pictures of my mom he gave up trying to download the huge pic and settled for second best.
:eek:

YAY wildcats.... but its usually the sophomore one you can make really long and annoying :) long screams of A-A-A-A-A tend to be more annoying than A-A-A-WHOOP! because whooping so SO exciting. But whatever floats your boat :D . I just like that you want to go to A&M's med school :) Seriously though when you get into A&M come visit and I'll show you everything there is to know bout College Station!

I just wrote the guitar to my UT-H acceptance song. If, for some unexplainable stroke of badluck, I do not gain acceptance into UT-H, I plan to smash my guitar on a neighbor's car. I will then start to cry and will most likely end up naked in a mexican prison.

I just wrote the guitar to my UT-H acceptance song. If, for some unexplainable stroke of badluck, I do not gain acceptance into UT-H, I plan to smash my guitar on a neighbor's car. I will then start to cry and will most likely end up naked in a mexican prison.

How are you going to go from smashing your neighbor's car all the way to Mexico? Or are you also planning on...ahem..."borrowing" said car and driving down the border?

this sounds like a future "if i have a criminal record thread"

this sounds like a future "if i have a criminal record thread"

Well, I doubt it will be on his record since he will be arrested in Mexico. I don't think the adcoms could be THAT powerful as to find out. Or are they...?

Your mamma's so fat that when she goes to a restaurant she looks at the menu and says "Okay!"

A quote from Rodney Dangerfield eh? Yeah, I loved that SOB too. It's true what they, the good always die young. Although not in this case, I think Rodney was pretty old. Not too old but sorta old. Hmmm, I feel that the beer may be kicking in.... time for the movies! And then the match!!!!

:laugh:

How are you going to go from smashing your neighbor's car all the way to Mexico? Or are you also planning on...ahem..."borrowing" said car and driving down the border?

I live in San Marcos, so it isn't completley unbelievable that I end up in Mexico due to my druken stupor. If my mom is reading this, I'm just kidding.

P.S. to all SDNers, I'm not kiddiing

A quote from Rodney Dangerfield eh? Yeah, I loved that SOB too. It's true what they, the good always die young. Although not in this case, I think Rodney was pretty old. Not too old but sorta old. Hmmm, I feel that the beer may be kicking in.... time for the movies! And then the match!!!!

Slow down, don't get so drunk that you will pass out before midnight and have to wait until tomorrow to find out. ;)

Good Job! :thumbup:
lol i know! this why they need to let me in already. that way i can pwn everyone in the class.
YAY wildcats.... but its usually the sophomore one you can make really long and annoying :) long screams of A-A-A-A-A tend to be more annoying than A-A-A-WHOOP! because whooping so SO exciting. But whatever floats your boat :D . I just like that you want to go to A&M's med school :) Seriously though when you get into A&M come visit and I'll show you everything there is to know bout College Station!
my bad. for some reason i thought the junior one was the A-A-A-A-A. i meant the sophomore one. and my bro is a freshman so i kept on making fun of him for being ******ed and just raising his hands and going AAAAAAAAAAA hahah. once he taught me the soph one, i would just do it all the time because it was so funny that 1) it was annoying and 2) he couldn't do it yet.

and hell yea, you can show where everything is in CS. my bro's one of those reclusive freshmen who never goes out (he's a EE). i think the farthest off-campus he's been is the chipotle on TX ave (i think).

I really want to do the "MATCH RESULTS ARE UP!!!!" post but there seems to be more than one suicidal person on here and I can't quite bring myself to it.

I really want to do the "MATCH RESULTS ARE UP!!!!" post but there seems to be more than one suicidal person on here and I can't quite bring myself to it.

Don't do it. It will most likely get you murdered on a date like this one. Or at the very least smashed by adamD's guitar.

Don't do it. I did that with the MCAT and was banned for a week

Don't do it. I did that with the MCAT and was banned for a week

So that was you...:mad:

I was on the Official April MCAT Results 2006 thread. We must have gone from page 90 to page 140 or something like that during that fateful night. My, was that nervewracking. Never again! (Thank God)

oh yay I get to sit through classes with everyone celebrating their med school acceptances again tomorrow?

that's always so much fun

oh yay I get to sit through classes with everyone celebrating their med school acceptances again tomorrow?

Geez, I forgot about obnoxious people. O well.

Geez, I forgot about obnoxious people. O well.
trust me, it's more obnoxious when you didn't match.

you should have no problem tomorrow, seeing as you're already accepted to the best TX state school anyway.

in one of my classes last year about 75% of my class got matched up. I didn't. so I heard a lot of congratulating and a lot of "Oh.. sorry" pity.

So that was you...:mad:

I was on the Official April MCAT Results 2006 thread. We must have gone from page 90 to page 140 or something like that during that fateful night. My, was that nervewracking. Never again! (Thank God)

That must've been some other prankster. I did it for the August one. I'm so funny

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEEEE....... ahhhhgggsgshagsjgsdjagfgvd

Okay, nevermind. I am okay now.

YOu should probably not click on this thread starting midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.