You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWalking Dead-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
dpmd is reading pretty much like herself to me 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will make it up to youI feel as if I should still be hurt. So woundeddddd
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have brought dishonor upon my family. 🙁*twitch*
(@Karabiner13 knows why)
Got it. Will play better.
I had already locked in on my reads before the chat was formed and still didn't understand what mechanics were being discussed in there. So, I'm still opposed to all this mechanic stuff going on right now.
I think it matters if we're trying to decide what to do with players such as yourself, Snowy, KC, and WM.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I keep a special eye on direct descendants these days...they have a habit of making me eat hatsI have brought dishonor upon my family. 🙁
Got it. Will play better.
From what I have seen in past games you are generally a strong player with good logical reasoning & insightful comments. It's a compliment, really.I mean, I don't know what it is you think I have done in other games.
I also remember your post count and level of push back dropping a bit when you wolfed, though. Hence vote.
****
As an aside, @Karabiner13 , do I have any descendants since I *supposedly* created the insanity that is Mad Jack?
****
As an aside, @Karabiner13 , do I have any descendants since I *supposedly* created the insanity that is Mad Jack?
****
*****
😀
@johnnaboo no dishonor on the family. You just need to get Dubz or me to eat our hat one game and you'll have carried on the family legacy
*****
I keep a special eye on direct descendants these days...they have a habit of making me eat hats
😀
@johnnaboo no dishonor on the family. You just need to get Dubz or me to eat our hat one game and you'll have carried on the family legacy
*****
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
greeney (3) - AM, KC, Pippy
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (3) - Paws, Skim, Mel,
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (2) - genny, Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
12/15
A tie
lynch close in ~3.5 hours
Cray () -
greeney (3) - AM, KC, Pippy
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (3) - Paws, Skim, Mel,
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (2) - genny, Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
12/15
A tie
lynch close in ~3.5 hours
Let's not talk about Mad Jack's recent descendants, please. Recent noob game is still #toosoon.****
As an aside, @Karabiner13 , do I have any descendants since I *supposedly* created the insanity that is Mad Jack?
****
But.....I’m curious....apparently I have offspring running amok and I DIDN’T EVEN KNOWLet's not talk about Mad Jack's recent descendants, please. Recent noob game is still #toosoon.
Can we make this official??Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
greeney (3) - AM, KC, Pippy
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (3) - Paws, Skim, Mel,
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (2) - genny, Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
12/15
A tie
lynch close in ~3.5 hours
I appreciate the compliment and stuff like that has been said before but I feel like I literally spend the whole time without a clue and just posting stuff that occurs to me when it does so I don't see what others see in it.From what I have seen in past games you are generally a strong player with good logical reasoning & insightful comments. It's a compliment, really.
I also remember your post count and level of push back dropping a bit when you wolfed, though. Hence vote.
*****
Stl and mj co-manatored @hygebeorht my noob game
ETA: Oh and mj had Skye this noob game
*****
****
As an aside, @Karabiner13 , do I have any descendants since I *supposedly* created the insanity that is Mad Jack?
****
Stl and mj co-manatored @hygebeorht my noob game
ETA: Oh and mj had Skye this noob game
*****
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I must re look at the tree....
*****I must re look at the tree....
Pretty sure there was a manatee in the wwinter game too but Idk who (cosmokat? Skye? Maybe?)
*****
********
Pretty sure there was a manatee in the wwinter game too but Idk who (cosmokat? Maybe?)
*****
KB informed me it is Skye.
***
*********
KB informed me it is Skye.
***
I had that originally but then edited my post and took her out and then re-edited and put her back in

******
I understand the impulse to lynch KC but I am not sure the zombie thing is more than a distractor right now.
lynch greeney
lynch greeney
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
greeney (4) - AM, KC, Pippy, dpmd
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (3) - Paws, Skim, Mel,
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (2) - genny, Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
13/15
Not a tie 🙁
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Cray () -
greeney (4) - AM, KC, Pippy, dpmd
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (3) - Paws, Skim, Mel,
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (2) - genny, Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
13/15
Not a tie 🙁
lynch close in ~2.5 hours
Last edited:
*****
Last comment on family trees. I have created one for the game dubz and I are planning. Apparently forgot skye on it though (bet there are others). @WildZoo is supposed to give me a list of names so I can start working on the game
*****
Last comment on family trees. I have created one for the game dubz and I are planning. Apparently forgot skye on it though (bet there are others). @WildZoo is supposed to give me a list of names so I can start working on the game
*****
Psttttt, Mixy.....time til deadline?
I do not think Kc could be healed. I’m not sure if I just skimmed the write up this morning, or if I just forgot it already (it’s been a long day) but do we know where you were bitten? That might be why you got a choice?So do you think kc could be healed? Any idea of why I got a choice to live or turn when I was bitten?
The fact that ALL wolf kills have resulted in people being infected is bothersome to me, and I’d like to figure that out. Best way is to crack that egg.
Btw - what exactly did you decide?
Like I said earlier, kc and the other infected people are at best a distraction and at worse, wolves. I just think it’s worth investigating early vs waiting and it being an issue in end game. If I had stronger wolf feels on someone, I’d be voting there.So is this why people are hopping on the KC lynch? Shouldn't we focus on getting the wolves first before zombies?
If people's thoughts on the show are any indication (I don't watch it), we should be more concerned about humans than zombies.
But he’s a lot sexier. I love a good smirky smile....wait until you get to season 7 and 8
Negan makes the Governor look like Santa Claus
I don’t recall what game it was, but at least once, mods totally lied from d1 to throw us off.I'm not so sure why every time something like this happens people jump to assuming the mods are directly lying to the players. That...isn't really a thing.
You are always a bit short! 😛Sometimes I get a bit short when I am trying to be efficient. And I admittedly get mildly annoyed when I feel like I've explained the same thing multiple times.
Shhh...Psttttt, Mixy.....time til deadline?
Unlynch skimble
Lynch kcough
Lynch kcough
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally
Cray () -
greeney (4) - AM, KC, Pippy, dpmd
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (4) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
13/15
A tie 😏
psst @genny is my fav now
lynch close in ~2 hours
Cray () -
greeney (4) - AM, KC, Pippy, dpmd
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (4) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
13/15
A tie 😏
psst @genny is my fav now
lynch close in ~2 hours
OK, so caught up on the thread, and I have more questions than answers about everything and everyone
Where did we get the idea that Mel was protected by a Bible? Or that he was shot at? Who shot at him? Sounds like we think wolves?
What the heck is going on with KC and the arrow debacle? Was this really mod error? I mean, the whole story makes sense to me if it was a mod error about her being protected by the arrow and not actually bit.
Otherwise... I would be really disappointed if in this game there was a mechanic that bit or infected players didn't die or become zombies with an un-amputatable bite from a zombie.
I apologize if I'm focusing too much on mechanics, but I really would like to know what is up with these players, items, mechanics, so I can make the best choices.
I don't want to treat KC like an egg to crack, especially because Snowy makes the point that she was told she could convert or die, and someone has implied there may be a healer and that not all bitten players have the same fate. If we flip KC, thinking through on the potential outcomes, I'm not sure it will help us moving forward, unless we are voting her because we really think *she* specifically is not village (if it isn't village, kill it being the rule).
Basically, I think we should lynch her if we think we should lynch her. Not because we think it will provide some amazing insight in gamesolving. I've been unimpressed with egg cracking for that purpose alone.
Where did we get the idea that Mel was protected by a Bible? Or that he was shot at? Who shot at him? Sounds like we think wolves?
What the heck is going on with KC and the arrow debacle? Was this really mod error? I mean, the whole story makes sense to me if it was a mod error about her being protected by the arrow and not actually bit.
Otherwise... I would be really disappointed if in this game there was a mechanic that bit or infected players didn't die or become zombies with an un-amputatable bite from a zombie.
I apologize if I'm focusing too much on mechanics, but I really would like to know what is up with these players, items, mechanics, so I can make the best choices.
I don't want to treat KC like an egg to crack, especially because Snowy makes the point that she was told she could convert or die, and someone has implied there may be a healer and that not all bitten players have the same fate. If we flip KC, thinking through on the potential outcomes, I'm not sure it will help us moving forward, unless we are voting her because we really think *she* specifically is not village (if it isn't village, kill it being the rule).
Basically, I think we should lynch her if we think we should lynch her. Not because we think it will provide some amazing insight in gamesolving. I've been unimpressed with egg cracking for that purpose alone.
Yes, it mentions in my death write up that "medical care rushed over" and then was also told in PM that I received medical care which was why originally I wasn't going to die until lynch write up (see abbreviated version quoted below).I feel like I missed something. You got medical attention?
Are we allowed to quote mod PMs?
Essentially it breaks down to:
Mod 1: You were adventurous and got bit and didn't have enough arrows. You got medical care though so will die at lynch write up tonight.
**KC posts on thread that she will die and boo***
Mod 2: *quotes Mod 1* maybe
Mod 2: You may have earned an arrow last night. And you aren't dying...
Mod 3: *quotes Mod 2* Yep. Arrows 4lyfe.
KC: Really?!![]()
I felt so conflicted about this post because I wanted to like it for the jboo mention and then dislike for the repeated call for my death. Still rude.I do not like Jboo's reads, especially the one on Sporty. They feel manufactured and way to hedgey to be helpful or real. But I still want KC lynched to crack that egg before we potentially accumulate too many zombies.
I feel this so hard this game. I think I've quoted myself multiple times.Sometimes I get a bit short when I am trying to be efficient. And I admittedly get mildly annoyed when I feel like I've explained the same thing multiple times.
I feel like your logic here is hardcore off. Maybe you didn't mean it this way, but with the two bolded you essentially just decided that the wolves are attacking people and infecting them AND ALSO the infected people are wolves. So... the victims of wolves = wolves?? It doesn't make sense, maybe it's just from my perspective but the logic feels a bit stretched. Honestly the reason I'm not voting Snowy right now is because she was attacked last night, which to me means she's not a wolf.I do not think Kc could be healed. I’m not sure if I just skimmed the write up this morning, or if I just forgot it already (it’s been a long day) but do we know where you were bitten? That might be why you got a choice?
The fact that ALL wolf kills have resulted in people being infected is bothersome to me, and I’d like to figure that out. Best way is to crack that egg.
Btw - what exactly did you decide?
Like I said earlier, kc and the other infected people are at best a distraction and at worse, wolves. I just think it’s worth investigating early vs waiting and it being an issue in end game. If I had stronger wolf feels on someone, I’d be voting there.
In any case, I'm here to hunt wolves. Probably sticking with my greeney vote for self pres (and because she has not shown up to make me feel better about her weird posts the other day) but I didn't dig the jboo reads. StayPos is annoying me but I don't think its because wolfy (similar boat to Mel tbh).
Can anyone confirm that allie did ask for bullets on thread? I know she said she uses bullets (and maybe that's enough to get some) but I didn't recall her straight up asking for them. If she did, then I'm willing to believe wolves had access to bullets when Mel was shot.
Can anyone who requested bullets today confirm that they received them today? Because I'm finding it hard to believe that I'm the only one who's request for ammo was granted... And apparently if I was that makes me even more suspicious which bugs me because I have a feeling that it's not just me, everyone else is just keeping the info to themselves. If anything, the possession of ammo makes you less likely to be targeted by wolves since it's probably going to serve as protection. Or ignore me or tell me I'm dumb for asking people to out themselves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😍I don't want to treat KC like an egg to crack, especially because Snowy makes the point that she was told she could convert or die, and someone has implied there may be a healer and that not all bitten players have the same fate. If we flip KC, thinking through on the potential outcomes, I'm not sure it will help us moving forward, unless we are voting her because we really think *she* specifically is not village (if it isn't village, kill it being the rule).
Basically, I think we should lynch her if we think we should lynch her. Not because we think it will provide some amazing insight in gamesolving. I've been unimpressed with egg cracking for that purpose alone.
The write up indicates someone was shot at by a gate guard while going over the wall and a shot up bible was found nearby. Then mel said he was given a bible and said he was the one shot at.OK, so caught up on the thread, and I have more questions than answers about everything and everyone
Where did we get the idea that Mel was protected by a Bible? Or that he was shot at? Who shot at him? Sounds like we think wolves?
lynch greeny
I have better feelz on the players voting there than on KC. Also, I think time will give us more info on what to do with players like KC, AM, Snowy, WM. I don't want to rush to lynch them based on what we know so far.
Also not sure why KC is being singled out of the players I've mentioned.
Also, not sure where the logic that wolf kills result in infection come from if we think a wolf shot at Mel. Or was it a vigilante player, since we know there's a bunch of people out there running around with guns and bullets?
I don't love Greeny's lynch, to be fair, but I like KC's less right now.
I have better feelz on the players voting there than on KC. Also, I think time will give us more info on what to do with players like KC, AM, Snowy, WM. I don't want to rush to lynch them based on what we know so far.
Also not sure why KC is being singled out of the players I've mentioned.
Also, not sure where the logic that wolf kills result in infection come from if we think a wolf shot at Mel. Or was it a vigilante player, since we know there's a bunch of people out there running around with guns and bullets?
I don't love Greeny's lynch, to be fair, but I like KC's less right now.
lynch greeny
I have better feelz on the players voting there than on KC. Also, I think time will give us more info on what to do with players like KC, AM, Snowy, WM. I don't want to rush to lynch them based on what we know so far.
Also not sure why KC is being singled out of the players I've mentioned.
Also, not sure where the logic that wolf kills result in infection come from if we think a wolf shot at Mel. Or was it a vigilante player, since we know there's a bunch of people out there running around with guns and bullets?
I don't love Greeny's lynch, to be fair, but I like KC's less right now.
Who would you lynch if not greeney?
Someone earlier speculated that Pips tried to shoot Mel bc she got a bullet. Pips still says she has said bullet, though.Where did we get the idea that Mel was protected by a Bible? Or that he was shot at? Who shot at him? Sounds like we think wolves?
ETA: it was Dubz who speculated
Time, such a magical thing. Giving out info like candy, even when you don't do anything to get said info. Yes, time will certainly solve everything. Especially if you're the head of a 3rd party faction running a zombie factory.Also, I think time will give us more info on what to do with players like KC, AM, Snowy, WM. I don't want to rush to lynch them based on what we know so far.
What are you trying to say?Time, such a magical thing. Giving out info like candy, even when you don't do anything to get said info. Yes, time will certainly solve everything. Especially if you're the head of a 3rd party faction running a zombie factory.
I don't like cray's vote. I don't like her posting so far this game. I do like Cray herself though. I just think she's sketchy as heck. And I'm concerned that KC may have a role similar to one that cray had before as leader of the dead in a lounge game.What are you trying to say?
Unlynch greeney
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally: It's a Beautiful Day to Bash Some Brains
Cray () -
greeney (4) - KC, Pippy, dpmd, Cray
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (4) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
@greeneyegal92 I need your vote! Also, you are tied for the lead with @kcoughli
14/15
lynch close in ~1 hour
Cray () -
greeney (4) - KC, Pippy, dpmd, Cray
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (4) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
@greeneyegal92 I need your vote! Also, you are tied for the lead with @kcoughli
14/15
lynch close in ~1 hour
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Was it STL? He doesn't count, he's a bastard mod 😛I don’t recall what game it was, but at least once, mods totally lied from d1 to throw us off.
AM unlynchedOfficial Day 3 Lynch Tally: It's a Beautiful Day to Bash Some Brains
Cray () -
greeney (4) - KC, Pippy, dpmd, Cray
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (4) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
@greeneyegal92 I need your vote! Also, you are tied for the lead with @kcoughli
14/15
lynch close in ~1 hour
Thank you, just fixed it🙂AM unlynched
Ninja'dAM unlynched
Rub it in why dontcha.Official Day 3 Lynch Tally: It's a Beautiful Day to Bash Some Brains
Cray () -
greeney (4) - KC, Pippy, dpmd, Cray
Sporty () -
Mel () -
kc (4) - Paws, Skim, Mel, genny
genny (2) - SOV, Snowy
Paws () -
Skim (1) - Jboo
WZ (1) - Sporty
Snowy (1) - WZ
dpmd ()-
@greeneyegal92 I need your vote! Also, you are tied for the lead with @kcoughli
14/15
lynch close in ~1 hour
Victim of circumstance gets you lynched these days. Does anyone lynching me actually think I'm a wolf? It's starting to bug me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
skeleton armyTime, such a magical thing. Giving out info like candy, even when you don't do anything to get said info. Yes, time will certainly solve everything. Especially if you're the head of a 3rd party faction running a zombie factory.
It's a fair concern. However if it works that way then lynching the zombies is probably not the goal - lynching their creator is. Unless you think kc started the army? Somehow?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A tie?? 
Time, such a magical thing. Giving out info like candy, even when you don't do anything to get said info. Yes, time will certainly solve everything. Especially if you're the head of a 3rd party faction running a zombie factory.
OK, good point, but why KC and not WM or Snowy or AM? I guess I just feel really lost as to how this works.
Because Snowy and AM are only infected. KC is either turned or cured.OK, good point, but why KC and not WM or Snowy or AM? I guess I just feel really lost as to how this works.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Couldn't someone like...seer kc
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
