Sorry guys. I worked all day yesterday and then promptly missed lynch close because I last-minute went to see Star Wars (which is freaking awesome btw).
Here’s some thoughts when I was getting caught up this morning...
Actually lynch Greeney, because unless it is your first game you should know better by now.
Village points, very early on and first person to call out a known wolf
Lynch fern
For coming on way too strong and harshing the mellow
Early on too, so not a ton of value, but just noted because BBC was right about greeney
@greeneyegal92 I'm still waiting for an answer. To add some pressure for an answer
Unlynch kcough
Lynch greeney
Village points for Kara, this got the greeney lynch going
let me explain
Greeney is also a noob, but I have some frame of reference (more than with Staff) to feel that Greeny was being typical.
Soft-vouchy for greeney
Okay I'll take this for now. Don't have time to look at other people closely because my breaks over so going back to 3m.
Unlynch puppy
Relynch 3m
This is so typical of Snowy, that giving her villager points for it. She always likes to call me out early on haha
is no one else curious how staff survived the tie? is that mod quirk?
You’ve played several games I think....has there ever been a rhyme of reason to ties? Hmmm
Right before the night closed, Pippy messaged me that Mel knew some details about her role and that if she died, he should get lynched.
So Lynch Mel
Village points for cowgirl, especially with Pippy back and what she’s said. Mel is high on my list
Allie could still be a wolf, but she reached out to me via PM last night. She gave me her role name. I've done that as a wolf before though. I think it's pretty common to try to get your PM partner on your side.
With Allie a known village now, this seems like a village statement
See, here’s what bugs me about Mel “hinting” and hoping a protector would pick up on it. Statistically, there is 1 protector, but multiple wolves. Better to just say “Pippy might be important, please protect and don’t lynch” than to be subtle - odds are in favor of the wolves catchng the subtlety but the protector missing it. Just because there are more of them.
I completely agree with this. If you are going to say something vouchy on the thread, make it obvious
we just talked about how coop tried to pull votes away from now confirmed scum and no one is voting there. wtf?
I need to go back and read this, but def points coop on my list
As I told
@LyraGardenia in our PM (have you seen it? Because you haven't acknowledged it...)
This makes me look at Lyra a little as to why she didn’t respond
I'm back, b*****es
Thank you to whoever rezzed me.
No thanks to the protector who dropped the ball like woah.
Screw you to whoever redirected me before I died. Don't know why you would think it was a good idea to redirect someone who claimed a power role.
@Melchizedek I would like to know why you were lying so substantially about our PM conversations -- start talking now because you not only knew I was the seer, you also knew you were my planned target.
Staff Wielder is village. I was redirected from Mel onto him, he is clear.
I'm strongly considering a dy lynch today but could also go for Mel. Based off of their BBC votes on D1, I would say that either genny or vmh is probably also wolfy so would like to hear a lot more from them. Also still not a fan of FTB's contributions, and Crayola continues to be weirder than normal imo.
Mel definitely said that he didn’t know Pippy’s role which is sketch as hell considering. I had a bunch of “staff is sketch” posts included in this that I had to go back and delete though lol
I think my vote is either going to Mel or Coop today.