-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There's a WW in Michigan Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still popping in (break to make some popcorn). Not a throw away. There was talk of switching to an inactive by others besides me.So does around 50 percent of the roster. And note one of those votes is a throwaway by someone who isn't responding anymore.
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Still popping in (break to make some popcorn). Not a throw away. There was talk of switching to an inactive by others besides me.
I wasn't referring to you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch pippy lynch staff
I swear to God if this is a vouching thing for pippy I'm gonna lose it. Hopefully @LetItSnow will join in
I swear to God if this is a vouching thing for pippy I'm gonna lose it. Hopefully @LetItSnow will join in
Unlynch pippy, lynch dy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unlynch pippy, lynch dy
Excuse me?
Unofficial Day 1 Lynch Tally
kc (2) - Cray, jboo
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Coop (2) - AM, SoFlo
Kara () -
AM () -
vmh (1) - Coop
greeney (2) - Fern, Kara
Fern (2) - vmh, genny
Pippy (1) - FTB
3m (1) - Snowy
Jil () -
Teep (1) - allie
SoFlo (1) - kata
dy (1) - staff
allie (1) - lyra
Cray (1) - cowgirl
Sporty (2) - 3m, DVMD
FTB (2) - Pippy, Paws
Teep (1) - kc
Snowy (1) - Mel
staff (1) - dy
24/28
lynch close in 25 minutes
kc (2) - Cray, jboo
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Coop (2) - AM, SoFlo
Kara () -
AM () -
vmh (1) - Coop
greeney (2) - Fern, Kara
Fern (2) - vmh, genny
Pippy (1) - FTB
3m (1) - Snowy
Jil () -
Teep (1) - allie
SoFlo (1) - kata
dy (1) - staff
allie (1) - lyra
Cray (1) - cowgirl
Sporty (2) - 3m, DVMD
FTB (2) - Pippy, Paws
Teep (1) - kc
Snowy (1) - Mel
staff (1) - dy
24/28
lynch close in 25 minutes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
OOOO A TIE 😏😏😏
Very definition of omgus. I voted him/her for not responding and got voted in turnExcuse me?
What’s up?
Why are you voting for dy?
Pls bold your votes or if you're using the app (Bc building apparently doesn't work), place #### around themUnlynch pippy, lynch dy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So either
Lynch ______
Or
######lynch _______######
Why are you voting for dy?
Not sure what omgus means... also, I think from what I understand of the rules, I am free to make my own choices?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pls bold your votes or if you're using the app (Bc building apparently doesn't work), place #### around them
So either
Lynch ______
Or
######lynch _______######
Sorry! Will do!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank youuuuSorry! Will do!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It makes it easier to pick votes out of the sea of posts when making lynch tallies
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I the only one who is seeing the exact same wolf-snowy pattern that she showed last game?
Not sure what omgus means... also, I think from what I understand of the rules, I am free to make my own choices?
You do have free will, but what's the reasoning behind switching from Pippy to dy?
Not sure what omgus means... also, I think from what I understand of the rules, I am free to make my own choices?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are sure free to make your own choices. We are also free to lynch you if you decide to not clarify on why you are making those choices. Sharing information is how people best determine if someone is or isn't wolfy. It also gives us a feel for where you are sitting at in this game currently.
Why are you voting for dy? Is she suspicious to you? Or is that a retaliatory vote?
I don't think I've ever seen such a big D1 tie... I am still pretty comfortable with my Greeney D1 but I'll switch to break the tie if it is still like this right before close.
Cray's posts are distracting. However they are that way as village so although frustrating don't see a reason to lynch over it.
I opened a PM with Staff but we haven't really said much, certainly not enough to make me lean village. I didn't want to vote a noob out D1 of their first game but later posts are making that hard... could switch there.
Cray's posts are distracting. However they are that way as village so although frustrating don't see a reason to lynch over it.
I opened a PM with Staff but we haven't really said much, certainly not enough to make me lean village. I didn't want to vote a noob out D1 of their first game but later posts are making that hard... could switch there.
Am I the only one who is seeing the exact same wolf-snowy pattern that she showed last game?
I know you posted that she is being "hedgey" but last game there was actual supposed information, this game, at least so far, there isn't. So I guess I don't get where you are picking up that she is being "hedgey"???
Unlynch Coop
I'm still on page two of Drunk Coop is now hungover catch up but this makes no sense as a defense. You normally get heat as a villager so we should back off? Tingly feels manFWIW I typically take a lot more heat early on as a villager vs. when I am a wolf.
Not that it's changed much but...
Official Apparently We're Voting for the Whole Roster Lynch Tally
kc (2) - Cray, jboo
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Coop (1) - SoFlo
Kara () -
AM () -
vmh (1) - Coop
greeney (2) - Fern, Kara
Fern (2) - vmh, genny
Pippy (1) - FTB
3m (1) - Snowy
Jil () -
Teep (1) - allie
SoFlo (1) - kata
dy (1) - staff
allie (1) - lyra
Cray (1) - cowgirl
Sporty (2) - 3m, DVMD
FTB (2) - Pippy, Paws
Teep (1) - kc
Snowy (1) - Mel
staff (1) - dy
24/28
lynch close in 10 minutes
Official Apparently We're Voting for the Whole Roster Lynch Tally
kc (2) - Cray, jboo
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Coop (1) - SoFlo
Kara () -
AM () -
vmh (1) - Coop
greeney (2) - Fern, Kara
Fern (2) - vmh, genny
Pippy (1) - FTB
3m (1) - Snowy
Jil () -
Teep (1) - allie
SoFlo (1) - kata
dy (1) - staff
allie (1) - lyra
Cray (1) - cowgirl
Sporty (2) - 3m, DVMD
FTB (2) - Pippy, Paws
Teep (1) - kc
Snowy (1) - Mel
staff (1) - dy
24/28
lynch close in 10 minutes
@staff_wielder I need to see some reasoning within the next 5 minutes.
I know you posted that she is being "hedgey" but last game there was actual supposed information, this game, at least so far, there isn't. So I guess I don't get where you are picking up that she is being "hedgey"???
Actually I had the same thought as dy about pippy's comment. Like paws said, pippy has defended fellow noob wolves in the past in a similar matter to get everyone off their backs.
I think a weird brainfart moment like this is more village like to do. Wolves tend to read over their posts more often and not draw that much attention to themselves. But I'm not good at reading cray, I had her as solid village the game she was a wolf.
Kc is all over the place for me. She is very active, but I don't know if I should take that as she has time off and is excited to play ww since she hasn't for awhile or excited to be a wolf-more active. I feel like its the former for now though. I'm not really getting the votes for ftb, idk his comments just haven't seemed sketch to me. The other top candidates are coming off as noob or usual first lynches who haven't said anything significant to ping my radar yet. But I'm also just skimming because I got to get back to work soon. Could still stay on 3m. Her two posts so far I are really random if I remember right. I'm going to vote pippy today. She hasn't been defensive yet even with being a leading lynch candidate which is more like her wolf self then her village self. Also didn't like her defense of staffy being a noob, reminded me too much of that other game (I know pips you gave an explanation for why you strongly defended paws that game, but I could see you doing that again if they were a noob in your pack)
Unlynch 3m
lynch pippy
Goes from flip-flopping on Pippy, to flip-flopping on KC to flip-flopping on 3m. It just reads like wolf keeping options open and reminds me very much of her when she was a wolf.Well idk I can change my meta view on her if she is village. But of all the canadates today she is the most wolfy to me so I'm leaving my vote there for today.
Ok I haven't really caught up but clearly vmh isn't on the docket. I'll promise to catch up better latter but unlynch VMH and lynch Greeny
Lynch staff
@staff_wielder I need to see some reasoning within the next 5 minutes.
I think you should complete that threat 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paused to check in. Not leaving a multi way tie.
###unlynch teep###
###Lynch green###
Because RNG said so
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
###unlynch teep###
###Lynch green###
Because RNG said so
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Goes from flip-flopping on Pippy, to flip-flopping on KC to flip-flopping on 3m. It just reads like wolf keeping options open and reminds me very much of her when she was a wolf.
I see your point now and agree she's bouncing between players. Could just be day 1 uncertainness (this shall now be a word) or could be wolfy.
I'm comfortable enough to place a vote here to find out...
Unlynch SP lynch Snowy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg did staff retaliation vote against DY? wow Unlynch Greeny lynch Staff
And I see it wasn't a tie anymore.
Fwiw staff hasn't opened a PM with me and snowy hasn't said much in ours (to be fair, it was my turn to carry on the conversation).
Is it over? Where'd we land?
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Fwiw staff hasn't opened a PM with me and snowy hasn't said much in ours (to be fair, it was my turn to carry on the conversation).
Is it over? Where'd we land?
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Lynch closed
What is this all about??I think you should complete that threat 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile
Lynch Extra Closed. Results Pending.
Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
kc (2) - Cray, jboo
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Coop (1) - SoFlo
greeney (3) - Fern, Kara, KC
Fern (2) - vmh, genny
Pippy (1) - FTB
3m (1) - Snowy
Jil () -
Teep (1) - allie
SoFlo (1) - kata
dy (1) - staff
allie (1) - lyra
Cray (1) - cowgirl
Sporty (1) - 3m
FTB (2) - Pippy, Paws
Snowy (1) - Mel, DVMD
staff (3) - dy, AM, Coop
Check your votes!
Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
kc (2) - Cray, jboo
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Coop (1) - SoFlo
greeney (3) - Fern, Kara, KC
Fern (2) - vmh, genny
Pippy (1) - FTB
3m (1) - Snowy
Jil () -
Teep (1) - allie
SoFlo (1) - kata
dy (1) - staff
allie (1) - lyra
Cray (1) - cowgirl
Sporty (1) - 3m
FTB (2) - Pippy, Paws
Snowy (1) - Mel, DVMD
staff (3) - dy, AM, Coop
Check your votes!
The tourists were worried and as they heard about the possibility of their Michigan tour being cancelled, they decided to try and take care of the problem themselves.
Dead is @greeneyegal92 - Buckeyes, the representation of Ohio, and obviously a wolf who could cancel one lynch
It is now Night 1. 27 players remain. Deadline for actions is 1 am EST but please get them early if you can.
Upper Peninsula “The Yoopers”
1. @genny
2. @fromthebox
3. @SoFloGryffindor
4. @LetItSnow
5. @Teepster87
6. @Coopah
7. @mmmdreamerz
8. @dyachei
9. @vetmedhead
10. @johnnaboo
Mackinac Bridge “Mighty Mac”
11. @DVMDream
12. @Melchizedek
13. @PippyPony
14. @cowgirl92
15. @Crayola227
16. @SportPonies
Lower Peninsula “The Trolls”
18. @Jilary
19. @Animal Midwife
20. @Karabiner13
21. @katashark
22. @allieh8607
23. @SnowshoeDog143
24. @kcoughli
25. @staff_wielder
26. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
27. @StayingPositive2017
Out of Service
28. @LyraGardenia
Hell, Michigan
17. greeneyegal92 - Buckeyes
It is now Night 1. 27 players remain. Deadline for actions is 1 am EST but please get them early if you can.
Upper Peninsula “The Yoopers”
1. @genny
2. @fromthebox
3. @SoFloGryffindor
4. @LetItSnow
5. @Teepster87
6. @Coopah
7. @mmmdreamerz
8. @dyachei
9. @vetmedhead
10. @johnnaboo
Mackinac Bridge “Mighty Mac”
11. @DVMDream
12. @Melchizedek
13. @PippyPony
14. @cowgirl92
15. @Crayola227
16. @SportPonies
Lower Peninsula “The Trolls”
18. @Jilary
19. @Animal Midwife
20. @Karabiner13
21. @katashark
22. @allieh8607
23. @SnowshoeDog143
24. @kcoughli
25. @staff_wielder
26. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
27. @StayingPositive2017
Out of Service
28. @LyraGardenia
Hell, Michigan
17. greeneyegal92 - Buckeyes
h o l y ****
Based on that result, I'll probably vote the same way again tomorrow unless Allie shows up with a compelling defense...
Contingency Lynch Snowy
@SoFloGryffindor can I have some reasoning now?
Contingency Lynch Snowy
Contingency lynch DVMD
@staff_wielder I want to hear from you too.
Hmmm some very early lynch votes. Interesting...
Actually looking at what people say is exactly how to find wolves.
I see what you mean now.
is no one else curious how staff survived the tie? is that mod quirk?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is no one else curious how staff survived the tie? is that mod quirk?
Anything can happen during a tie. One, both, or neither can die.
It depends on what I'll get from it@SoFloGryffindor can I have some reasoning now?
It depends on what I'll get from it
You'll get to live a little longer. Why aren't you telling me?
I think you should complete that threat 🙂
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is no one else curious how staff survived the tie? is that mod quirk?
It depends on what I'll get from it
I don't know which of you three is the most irritating.
Cray, you've played more games than I have and should know that ties are mod resolved at their own whim.
To the nooblet pair. This game is about information and parsing out logic. If you don't engage in discussion you're not helping village and at best are a distraction, at worst a wolf who is purposely being difficult (both are perfectly good reason to get lynched IMO). If you do something on a whim, at least just admit that as a reason, its much better than trying to seem cheeky and funny.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K