Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do I sense you are the one who moved it in that direction?Sorry. Class party got out of control.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why do I sense you are the one who moved it in that direction?Sorry. Class party got out of control.
*********Why do I sense you are the one who moved it in that direction?
That is sad. You sound like an old man. Sure you are not LIS?*********
I just provided a house. And fell asleep at like 9 pm on the couch.
***********
That is sad. You sound like an old man. Sure you are not LIS?

That is sad. You sound like an old man. Sure you are not LIS?
BTW, when I was younger and read these books, I was always a little hot for Elena. Sorry you are deads.*******
I then woke up at 11:30 and got back to the beer.
********
@Flim Flam Man Please read your PMs.... you have not followed the instructions of your item.###lynch nyanko###
If she is still resurrected, and is a wolf. I think that's what I just read. It's still early.
finally a post I can understand right away!
@Flim Flam Man Please read your PMs.... you have not followed the instructions of your item.

adding to the lynch nyanko pile
It's also only 10 past 8 am in her time zone on a weekend and she was munching cheerios...Lynch Vote
Nyanko 14 (FFM, Cyndia, escalla, SnS, Dvmd, TV, dyachei, jdh, hedgie, kaydubs, FS, EC, Phil, FTB)
3 uncast votes.
(please send PMs with contingent night actions as you cast your votes. If you vote and don't send in a night action we will proceed without your action once the vote is over.)
We have a 2/3 majority... Would like Nyanko's defense (I am afraid she won't check in cause she doesn't even know she is back)..... nice turnout for the morning lynch. I love the smell of lynching in the morning....
I know.. that is part of why I am worried she won't check in for a while if at all.It's also only 10 past 8 am in her time zone on a weekend and she was munching cheerios...
3 uncast votes. (roll call: @nyanko , @LetItSnow , @nohika)
Anyway, I'll be a bit busy tomorrow dealing with that headache and trying to arrange transportation for the first few days of the week, so just in case I'm not around much, here is my super important contingent vote to
lynch philliab
By all means, please bandwagon.
I want to believe you but I don't think your lynch will be stopped. The evidence implies you were converted heavily. I am just getting that SOV game bad feeling about all this shizz.Ugh whoa I didn't do anything here. I was possessed right when I was brought back but you're making a mistake by lynching me at this point, that's all I am gonna say here.
she looks like LIS, except with hair..... (her avatar)
![]()
I demand both of you mod kill yourselves for these obviously personal attacks.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.