-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever Official WW Game Thread
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hate how strikethrough doesn't show up on the phone app.
***********************
Hm. Is this what death looks like?
I'm not so sure I like it.
***********************
Hm. Is this what death looks like?
I'm not so sure I like it.
***********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************
Hm.
Nope. Definitely don't like it.
****************
Hm.
Nope. Definitely don't like it.
****************
Lord Foul is the biggest baddie in the books. This is fishy.
Um, so he's dead but... not dead? that's two in a row.
Lord Foul is the biggest baddie in the books. This is fishy.
I suggest every pepper their angus. Something isn't right here.
(At least not according to alpha wolf style game design as most of us design them)
Ugh. This is what happens when you play with all these kids. They all go out in Friday night.
Bored now. No one PMing any longer either.
Maybe I'll go read a book.
Bored now. No one PMing any longer either.
Maybe I'll go read a book.
the horror.Ugh. This is what happens when you play with all these kids. They all go out in Friday night.
Bored now. No one PMing any longer either.
Maybe I'll go read a book.
stupid wolf fooling me
going back to margaritas
going back to margaritas
stupid wolf fooling me
going back to margaritas
*********************
*********************
Ugh. This is what happens when you play with all these kids. They all go out in Friday night.
Bored now. No one PMing any longer either.
Maybe I'll go read a book.
Even better when you live out west, you get the kid to bed, eat some food, and....crickets.
beep beep beep... beep beep beep.....*Breaking New*
out of thin air a man has just appeared in the village..... startling the ****e out of all nearby.....
LIS..... it appears is back with us.... apparently true evil cannot be kilt when corruption still runs rampant....
out of thin air a man has just appeared in the village..... startling the ****e out of all nearby.....
LIS..... it appears is back with us.... apparently true evil cannot be kilt when corruption still runs rampant....
Hey, we're baking cookies here at 11:30pm, so domestic.Ugh. This is what happens when you play with all these kids. They all go out in Friday night.
Bored now. No one PMing any longer either.
Maybe I'll go read a book.
Oh hai guise!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
great.
well that sucks. you know what sucks more?
a cumulative orgo final
a cumulative orgo final

(...why isn't there a sighing emoction? I would use it religiously).Aaaand we have Cuit all over again. Greeeat.
Aaaand we have Cuit all over again. Greeeat.
Don't worry. I kill you soonish.
I'll swallow your soul!
Anyone want to die tonight? Taking requests!
Aaaand we have Cuit all over again. Greeeat.
That was such a pain last time, so many wasted lynches. I sincerely hope we have another K9 wolf counting ability somewhere. And that they don't let themselves get lynched just from being butthurt *coughjdhcough* 😛Don't worry. I kill you soonish.
I'll swallow your soul!
Surprised you haven't already.

I'm guessing the Biggest Bad can't die until the third book of the trilogy. No idea what the condition to get there is, though.
Something about the Illearth Stones, I think. probably the same condition as Swings/Book 1. We need to find the person holding them/suppose to hold them?
I'm guessing the Biggest Bad can't die until the third book of the trilogy. No idea what the condition to get there is, though.
Also perhaps the white gold ring.. ?
As someone who has played an alpha wolf who couldn't be lynched until the end and found out early, it's not as glamorous as you might think. It's actually kind of boring because then it takes all the fun out of people not knowing who you are. Or at least it did for me
************Anyone want to die tonight? Taking requests!


oh wait, the villagers did that for you already

************
Ok. Does anyone remember anything about the wards? Kevin made 7 Wards before the desolation that bound lord foul according to the stories. I don't know if they are in play some how, or whatever, but those might be important to getting rid of LIS.
***************************
oh wait, the villagers did that for you already
************
unless you really did already kilt me...
in which case a pox on your family!
****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As someone who has played an alpha wolf who couldn't be lynched until the end and found out early, it's not as glamorous as you might think. It's actually kind of boring because then it takes all the fun out of people not knowing who you are. Or at least it did for me
Alors was hilarious in the WH40K one.
***************
unless you really did already kilt me...
in which case a pox on your family!
****************
Mayyyyybe.
Mayyyyybe not.
Would I do that?
Ok. Does anyone remember anything about the wards? Kevin made 7 Wards before the desolation that bound lord foul according to the stories. I don't know if they are in play some how, or whatever, but those might be important to getting rid of LIS.
Wards. Schmards. I'm amused. Yawn. That's the best you've got? Little trinkets and spells?
Maybe someone should try and kill me tonight, just to see what happens! I won't bite.
wait died and came back and so did swings what the sh just how high AM I
THE POWER OF VIAGRA
THE POWER OF VIAGRA
YOU'RE using viagra?
Hm.
Quit getting into SOV's pills.
no u
want some cheerios bro
night closed. results pending.
Now that the land is aware that Lord Foul is still alive and causing corruption through the land, actions must be taken. And they are, by the wolves.
Found dead is Nyanko. An autopsy reveals that she was as high as Mount Thunder on her death. Nyanko was currently Damelon Giantfriend, after previously being his dad, the legendary Berek Halfhand. Sadly we will not get to see her call down the Fire Lions as Berek, although her presence in Book 2 guarantees that the Power of Command is available. Most sadly is that she will not become Kevin Landwaster in Book 3 where she could have destroyed an entire group in a ritual of desecration. That would have been fun.
It is now Day 5
We are in Book 2
Lynch Deadline is 6pmEST (11pm Irish Time)
There are 20 players in the game. Note there has been movement.
Mithil Stonedown
1- @shortnsweet
2- @dyachei tie breaker
3- @DVMDream
4- @LetItSnow Lord Foul, the despiser, a wolf
Revelstone
5- @tuckervet
6- @allieh8607
7- @equineconstant
Seareach
9- @nyanko, Berek Halfhand=>Damelon Giantfriend=>Kevin Landwaster
10- @swingnsave, formerly, Drool Rockworm, Wolf. Now?
11- @Flim Flam Man
12- @Foxhunter
Soaring Woodhelvin
13- @kaydubs
14- @Cyndia
15- @nohika
16- @fromthebox
23- @wolfspeaker
Plains of Ra
17- @Escalla
18- @hedgiehog
19- @Philliab
20- @Frozenshades
Foul's Creche
21- @thedrjojo Birinair, Hirebrand/Hearthrall
22- @Chillbo Baggins Sheol, Raver and Wolf.
24- @jdh71
8- @AlorsOnDanse Lord Prothall
As usual in an SOV game, links to all votes and write-ups can be found on post #1.
Found dead is Nyanko. An autopsy reveals that she was as high as Mount Thunder on her death. Nyanko was currently Damelon Giantfriend, after previously being his dad, the legendary Berek Halfhand. Sadly we will not get to see her call down the Fire Lions as Berek, although her presence in Book 2 guarantees that the Power of Command is available. Most sadly is that she will not become Kevin Landwaster in Book 3 where she could have destroyed an entire group in a ritual of desecration. That would have been fun.
It is now Day 5
We are in Book 2
Lynch Deadline is 6pmEST (11pm Irish Time)
There are 20 players in the game. Note there has been movement.
Mithil Stonedown
1- @shortnsweet
2- @dyachei tie breaker
3- @DVMDream
4- @LetItSnow Lord Foul, the despiser, a wolf
Revelstone
5- @tuckervet
6- @allieh8607
7- @equineconstant
Seareach
10- @swingnsave, formerly, Drool Rockworm, Wolf. Now?
11- @Flim Flam Man
12- @Foxhunter
Soaring Woodhelvin
13- @kaydubs
14- @Cyndia
15- @nohika
16- @fromthebox
23- @wolfspeaker
Plains of Ra
17- @Escalla
18- @hedgiehog
19- @Philliab
20- @Frozenshades
Foul's Creche
24- @jdh71
As usual in an SOV game, links to all votes and write-ups can be found on post #1.
For those of you who played in the Monty Python and the Holy Grail WW game... (or watched the movie)
ok. I'm glad we've gotten some wolves and know who lord foul is BUT this is bad, having the damelon/berek/kevin character dead sucks
and I'm horny
and I'm horny
*******************
What the royal **** is going on in this thread?
*******************
What the royal **** is going on in this thread?
*******************
lynch FFM for now even though I think pandas are super cute!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of a role that would think everything is cute/good? Every lynch Allie makes says "lynch so-and-so even though..."lynch FFM for now even though I think pandas are super cute!
###lynch swings###
Unless someone has a better idea
Unless someone has a better idea
Anyone know of a role that would think everything is cute/good? Every lynch Allie makes says "lynch so-and-so even though..."
Not everything is cute! I am just a carefree spirit who chooses not to take things too seriously!
Lynch kaydubs, no real reason, I just can't get a good read on her because she doesn't post much.
I will be back later. Back to studying.
I will be back later. Back to studying.
Also lynching kaydubs for now.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K