You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is "tickles" like "pings" here?this tickles me
Yeah for a gut feeling, nothing concrete. No gut here except on some other peopleI am interested that you’d say this though. My last wolf outting you called me out as off in literally my first like 5 posts.
Left. I used to wear it on my right though but people told me that was weirdQuestion: Do y'all wear your watches on your left wrist or your right wrist?
Well, why is there mud in the house?because it's rude to walk into someone else's house and just be a big stick in the mud
No way lolDo any of the newer folks have a record of reading Santy? I modded for him once but he's completely opaque to me.
She has a known mystery wolf tell on meWhy sport sport
Who are you talking about here? April?I would say its mostly a gutread, but the way they approached the game just felt towny to me. Like, today I woke up and they had a post that seemed like, kinda bored cuz no one was talking (In my head thats towny emotion/Wanting to post and stuff) , then they come back and say something about how people posted when they werent there busy .
Like, I refer to gut cuz its not that I see some posts that I get towny content/scumhunting, but their vibes/game approach just make sense as Villa to me and I know will weigh that in my mind to make reads either way.
And also why I asked thoughts about them to see other analysis if there was by another slot wowee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It amuses me in a warm pleasant way.Is "tickles" like "pings" here?
Wowee it's hard to read people that have history with each other but not on this site
I actually thought it meant a ping.Is "tickles" like "pings" here?
Huh.
Kinda jarring for much of the content to be about things I don't know lol
I need to write on my hand that someone = nanook because I keep thinking I'm forgetting a player
I need to write on my hand that someone = nanook because I keep thinking I'm forgetting a player
April there, yeah
Clem=Nanook
Empire
Full Member
my bad i tried to avoid ambiguity but i'll just stick to names on this forum from now onKinda jarring for much of the content to be about things I don't know lol
I need to write on my hand that someone = nanook because I keep thinking I'm forgetting a player
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
PSV feels pretty decent to me and sporty is good at reading herWhy sport sport
Also I wanted to acquire more content posts from sporty and asking her about something that's a "specialty" seemed like a productive way to get that
Do you remember when sporty started talking about the tell?Yeah for a gut feeling, nothing concrete. No gut here except on some other people
Left. I used to wear it on my right though but people told me that was weird
Well, why is there mud in the house?
No way lol
She has a known mystery wolf tell on me
Who are you talking about here? April?
No, I just thought it funny to read someone interpreting my posting that wayI actually thought it meant a ping.
Huh.
I don’t find it AI in any way unless it was a pocket attempt, and I’m not going there yet
I doDo you remember when sporty started talking about the tell?
The time I ISO’d PSV and said “hey I think I found a PSV tell” and then yeeted her and she was a wolf
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I mean we're bad about that too 😅my bad i tried to avoid ambiguity but i'll just stick to names on this forum from now on
Just a common part of internet culture, I think
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been enough of a blabbermouth for the time being. I'm going to let the thread move for a little while without me shoving my nose into things.
To be clear, this tell isn’t always active on D1 so I’m not automatically village clearing her in the first fiscal day. Just don’t think she’s wolfy yetI do
The time I ISO’d PSV and said “hey I think I found a PSV tell” and then yeeted her and she was a wolf
I looked, first mention was literary. Then mentioned again in 10th anniversary.I do
The time I ISO’d PSV and said “hey I think I found a PSV tell” and then yeeted her and she was a wolf
I’m surprised True flat out remembered that enough to ask you about your read on her given the last time I can find the mention of it is in the 10th anniversary game and that was June.
NahI've been enough of a blabbermouth for the time being. I'm going to let the thread move for a little while without me shoving my nose into things.
Dubz isn’t here you can make up for her absence
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
If you're powerwolfing you deserve to at leave live through the day (by which I mean I really appreciate your game solving efforts and think that you have helped the discussion be productive).I've been enough of a blabbermouth for the time being. I'm going to let the thread move for a little while without me shoving my nose into things.
Do I know youi don't think that's especially likely to be a correct POE but i vibe with the nate vote so for now i'll let it ride
clem's entrance is fine for him, although i'm partial to townreading nanook early simply because i enjoy his style - expect him to be more readable as time goes on
I’m not. We modded the last game wherein PSV wolfed and he asked me if she did her tell in that game after it was over.I looked, first mention was literary. Then mentioned again in 10th anniversary.
I’m surprised True flat out remembered that enough to ask you about your read on her given the last time I can find the mention of it is in the 10th anniversary game and that was June.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It came up in discussion in Modchat last game. I was curious if she'd seen PSV's tell yet (and she refused to elaborate because she's mean 😡)I looked, first mention was literary. Then mentioned again in 10th anniversary.
I’m surprised True flat out remembered that enough to ask you about your read on her given the last time I can find the mention of it is in the 10th anniversary game and that was June.
Are all of the new peeps dudes? Because that dramatically disrupts the estrogen-fueled society of the pre-vet forum.
I’m not. We modded the last game wherein PSV wolfed and he asked me if she did her tell in that game after it was over.
Ooooooooh that does make more sense thenIt came up in discussion in Modchat last game. I was curious if she'd seen PSV's tell yet (and she refused to elaborate because she's mean 😡)
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It's very odd, I've gotten used to assuming she/her pronouns unless told otherwiseAre all of the new peeps dudes? Because that dramatically disrupts the estrogen-fueled society of the pre-vet forum.
Okay, so you're no longer considering me like you were previously?PSV feels pretty decent to me and sporty is good at reading her
I’m not. We modded the last game wherein PSV wolfed and he asked me if she did her tell in that game after it was over.
I also asked in wolfchat if I'd done it lol and the answer was yesIt came up in discussion in Modchat last game. I was curious if she'd seen PSV's tell yet (and she refused to elaborate because she's mean 😡)
My plans were short-lived, work had the AUDACITY to want me to do more things. But I'm off the clock now. What's your opinion of Empire's one-post read on me?How we doing Nate?
Unvote april
Vote NateTheLesser
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, haven't had a ratio this close to half since 2019.Are all of the new peeps dudes? Because that dramatically disrupts the estrogen-fueled society of the pre-vet forum.
The ratio is exactly half unless I’m missing a ladyYes, haven't had a ratio this close to half since 2019.
Mmmmm... I actually don't like this. I mean it's fair, but it tingles my "nudge along a misyeet without getting hands dirty" sensor.I actually forgot Nate was playing.
##Yeet AM##
Also @Truenamer why the Hmm on JJJ's vote? Just curious about his reasoning?
Empire
Full Member
yeah it's gira, supDo I know you
correctAre all of the new peeps dudes? Because that dramatically disrupts the estrogen-fueled society of the pre-vet forum.
probably explains why the game is much less aggressive than what i'm used to though
Overreaction.Mmmmm... I actually don't like this. I mean it's fair, but it tingles my "nudge along a misyeet without getting hands dirty" sensor.
##Yeet AM##
Unyeet PSV
Yeet Nate
The read is a bit of a stretch. I don't think a whole lot of it either way with respect to either of you.My plans were short-lived, work had the AUDACITY to want me to do more things. But I'm off the clock now. What's your opinion of Empire's one-post read on me?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It will stun you to hear that my opinions have evolved over the course of the day 😌Okay, so you're no longer considering me like you were previously?
You've been seeming very you.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Oh sweet summer childyeah it's gira, sup
correct
probably explains why the game is much less aggressive than what i'm used to though
Now we're gaming!Overreaction.
Unyeet PSV
Yeet Nate
Oh niceyeah it's gira, sup
correct
probably explains why the game is much less aggressive than what i'm used to though
I was not aware you're prone to TRing me early lol
I fail to see how mentioning someone is absent is equivalent to being yeeted, let alone, being the determined yeet of the day.
Idk we're all soy boys afaikAre all of the new peeps dudes? Because that dramatically disrupts the estrogen-fueled society of the pre-vet forum.
Mk. It didn't really strike me one way or the other either. On first blush, it seemed like an "easy" vote to make, in the sense that it doesn't step on anyone's toes on their home turf and of the newcomers I probably have the least, I dunno, "clout"? But on skim I saw his further reasoning which seemed fine, so we'll just see how that develops I guess.The read is a bit of a stretch. I don't think a whole lot of it either way with respect to either of you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Both sides the of Nate and AM cross-vote have made me squint.
Why?Both sides the of Nate and AM cross-vote have made me squint.
Wait til terminator!sporty shows upOh sweet summer child
Nate's rationale for his vote strikes me as a reach. Forgetting that someone is playing when they haven't gotten involved yet is a pretty ordinary thing in a Mafia game.Why?
Your "overreaction plops insta-vote" seems like, itself, an overreaction -- or perhaps better stated it's just a reaction. No questions, no anything, just *vote*. I'm not sure there's a solving motivation in that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You can't shoot Zenge, he's moddingWait til terminator!sporty shows up
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
