You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sometimes there are feeling that we cant express with words. And we use emojis for it
The threadvibes felt like pregnant woman emoji
The threadvibes felt like pregnant woman emoji
Sometimes there are feeling that we cant express with words. And we use emojis for it
The threadvibes felt like pregnant woman emoji
The threadvibes felt like pregnant woman emoji
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If your read is real, then you can expand on it if you like. I don't really tend to ask you to do that because you're you, but do as you will. Regardless, should you prove to be honest in this little encounter, then I have completely reclaimed my soul. Your tells would be rendered officially incorrect, and that will be known soon enough.I mean I did say it isn't high confidence, but
Your energy thing is not really the tell you think it is btw
Or, perhaps more accurately, its not the external tell you think it is, at least for me
AM , what are your thoughts on JJJ?
🤰
🤰
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
These guys are cute, I like themIf your read is real, then you can expand on it if you like. I don't really tend to ask you to do that because you're you, but do as you will. Regardless, should you prove to be honest in this little encounter, then I have completely reclaimed my soul. Your tells would be rendered officially incorrect, and that will be known soon enough.
I have given town reads in this game on Santygrass, samac, PSV, and Animal Midwife. Do you feel any are undeserved?You also had a bunch of early TRs in your last scum game, many of them undeserved, lol. That isn't a tell for you
If its wrong I'm gonna chalk it up to being on a new site, and maintain the read's integrity when in a familiar settingIf your read is real, then you can expand on it if you like. I don't really tend to ask you to do that because you're you, but do as you will. Regardless, should you prove to be honest in this little encounter, then I have completely reclaimed my soul. Your tells would be rendered officially incorrect, and that will be known soon enough.
Somewhat, yeah. I don't think that's particularly AI for you, but combined with some interaction stuff, 🤷♀️I have given town reads in this game on Santygrass, samac, PSV, and Animal Midwife. Do you feel any are undeserved?
I thought it was for a pregnant pause lolSometimes there are feeling that we cant express with words. And we use emojis for it
The threadvibes felt like pregnant woman emoji
Yeet my adopted or whatever son because I can’t yeet my mom
I thought we were friends, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal 😭Wowee it's harder getting a feel for games when there's a whole bunch of folks I don't know very well.
@samac I apologize for ever questioning your desire to blast noobs.
Town reads
Animal Midwife
samac
Santygrass
potentialsheltervet
Not quite "town reads", but I have seen little encouraging moment(s)
Aprilthearab
genny
Not town reads
Clem J
Empire
NateTheLesser
SportPonies
Truenamer
Names are ordered alphabetically within groups.
Animal Midwife
samac
Santygrass
potentialsheltervet
Not quite "town reads", but I have seen little encouraging moment(s)
Aprilthearab
genny
Not town reads
Clem J
Empire
NateTheLesser
SportPonies
Truenamer
Names are ordered alphabetically within groups.
I would be remiss if I didn't advertise for the mafia league im organizing
www.mafiauniverse.com
It'll be fun you should all sign up
Mafia League 2022 Registration
It'll be fun you should all sign up
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you elaborate on Genny jjj?
How we doing Nate?Also hi, I did work type things this morning so it's werewolf time. Catching up, but I'll keep a tab open for real time too.
Unvote april
Vote NateTheLesser
It was discussed. You and I discussed it on the sign up thread. Well "discussed" is a strong word for me prompting you to make bad decisions and you declining lolThis is gonna sound real dumb
But I’ve been thinking about this post on my drive home
It wasn’t mentioned on thread about me being here and the “after all” part seems like my existence on the roster was being discussed somewhere.
This is probably nothing
But if I don’t point it out and someone else call me dumb I’ll spiral and try and use it as an “AHAH” moment later and I don’t need that.
Sure. Like the list suggests, this shouldn't be viewed as a "town read", but perhaps it's a decent start for such a small post history.Can you elaborate on Genny jjj?
This question is pingy to me, but I think PSV has already covered most of it. Is feigning ignorance of silly stuff not a thing that happens on other sites? Because the question puts a pairing check mark in my book.
Someone asked about Samac meta somewhere. My two cents: she tends to spew herself village fairly easily and early, so I find myself trusting her when I can get an early read.
These posts give me a warm little vibe. genny isn't deeply involved, but they found a couple of bits to talk about and provided perspectives that I found either interesting (first) or helpful (second). The second post kind of increased my confidence about samac for example.
I need more before I take this read anywhere meaningful, but it's a start.
Who are your town reads?Somewhat, yeah. I don't think that's particularly AI for you, but combined with some interaction stuff, 🤷♀️
No this is entirely different.Wowee it's harder getting a feel for games when there's a whole bunch of folks I don't know very well.
@samac I apologize for ever questioning your desire to blast noobs.
It is harder to get a good feel on new people, I agree but I tend to catch noob wolves because they act weird.
These folks are experienced players and I’m finding myself doing the opposite and actively telling myself stop it they’re not all village.
Why did you think this was a personal betrayal against you?I thought we were friends, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal 😭
Dunno yetWho are your town reads?
The one guy that said he wanted to team up with me then said he wants to nuke the nubes, that was pretty townie
I have Irish heritageWhy did you think this was a personal betrayal against you?
That feels like a gazillion years agoIt was discussed. You and I discussed it on the sign up thread. Well "discussed" is a strong word for me prompting you to make bad decisions and you declining lol
As do I yet I’m not personallly offendedI have Irish heritage
Wolf!Clem confirmed!
I'm also Italian AmericanAs do I yet I’m not personallly offended
Wolf!Clem confirmed!
For reasons I struggle to articulate, this might be the towniest post in the thread.Oh why
samac was slow to move their read on me from null toward “I think I feel good about you”. That’s understandable caution about a player like me. Then when Nanook showed up and promptly stuck a vote on my face, samac instantly jumped out with this. I can almost see the gradual churning gears of trust in samac’s mind screeching to a halt at this first new sign that more care may be needed.
Oh why
I realize this is very specific and perhaps even silly, but it’s my impression.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
That's a great thing for me to hear out loud, I keep thinking "I like how they're funny and high energy, what fun new folks" and forget they're all almost certainly better at this than me.No this is entirely different.
It is harder to get a good feel on new people, I agree but I tend to catch noob wolves because they act weird.
These folks are experienced players and I’m finding myself doing the opposite and actively telling myself stop it they’re not all village.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Wait a minute, I was supposed to pocket you, not the other way aroundDunno yet
The one guy that said he wanted to team up with me then said he wants to nuke the nubes, that was pretty townie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Slightly village.AM , what are your thoughts on JJJ?
🤰
Who's that again?Yeet my adopted or whatever son because I can’t yeet my mom
Mutual pocket, the best kind! Double the spaceWait a minute, I was supposed to pocket you, not the other way around
On the one hand i almost certainly am not im a high variance player that ends up about averageThat's a great thing for me to hear out loud, I keep thinking "I like how they're funny and high energy, what fun new folks" and forget they're all almost certainly better at this than me.
On the other hand im literally a professional mafia player get rekt kid
SantyWho's that again?
Which is a valid question, the wording was just for the lulz 😅
Never played with Santy, but I’ve spectated a few times. I won’t discuss ongoing games, but generally I describe my impression of Santy this way. If his hunting seems coherent and easy to follow, it’s a good sign. If you’re struggling to make sense of his process, it’s a concern.Do any of the newer folks have a record of reading Santy? I modded for him once but he's completely opaque to me.
My record reading him as a spectator is decent but not perfect.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I do generally default to wolfreading anything that seems overcomplex or very stretchy, yeah.Never played with Santy, but I’ve spectated a few times. I won’t discuss ongoing games, but generally I describe my impression of Santy this way. If his hunting seems coherent and easy to follow, it’s a good sign. If you’re struggling to make sense of his process, it’s a concern.
My record reading him as a spectator is decent but not perfect.
Haven't seen enough from him this game to make any judgements, but I'll keep this in mind. I felt like he was a really clear townie last game, but I've literally never seen him wolf and I was a mod, so it doesn't count at all.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Go back to the peanut gallery you goon!***********************
That would require the mods read the posts in the first place
***********************
Empire
Full Member
this is one of the weirdest posts i have seen in a gameSometimes there are feeling that we cant express with words. And we use emojis for it
The threadvibes felt like pregnant woman emoji
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******************Go back to the peanut gallery you goon!
YOU'RE NOT MY MOM
******************
Empire
Full Member
i don't think that's especially likely to be a correct POE but i vibe with the nate vote so for now i'll let it rideTown reads
Animal Midwife
samac
Santygrass
potentialsheltervet
Not quite "town reads", but I have seen little encouraging moment(s)
Aprilthearab
genny
Not town reads
Clem J
Empire
NateTheLesser
SportPonies
Truenamer
Names are ordered alphabetically within groups.
clem's entrance is fine for him, although i'm partial to townreading nanook early simply because i enjoy his style - expect him to be more readable as time goes on
Any specific green names (either group) that you would protest?i don't think that's especially likely to be a correct POE but i vibe with the nate vote so for now i'll let it ride
clem's entrance is fine for him, although i'm partial to townreading nanook early simply because i enjoy his style - expect him to be more readable as time goes on
Empire
Full Member
i have tunneled him in every game we've been in regardless of his alignment and also did so while spectating himDo any of the newer folks have a record of reading Santy? I modded for him once but he's completely opaque to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Empire
Full Member
none that i have put brain energy to yetAny specific green names (either group) that you would protest?
pending deeper investigations on some people
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Yes, but were the tunnels right?i have tunneled him in every game we've been in regardless of his alignment and also did so while spectating him
It's not paranoia if there really is an invisible demon about to eat your face.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is The WayI'm currently playing Mafia and eating Frosted Mini Wheats when I'm not even hungry instead of writing my dissertation!
High five!
Empire
Full Member
in spite of that, i think he's...okay this game? the conclusions he's posted have made sense and he is making a reasonable effort to form reads and actually solve things at a first glancei have tunneled him in every game we've been in regardless of his alignment and also did so while spectating him
Empire
Full Member
"regardless of alignment" implies that he was town some of the timesYes, but were the tunnels right?
It's not paranoia if there really is an invisible demon about to eat your face.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
