You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Time To Get a WWatch - Game Thread
Started by Zenge142
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you liking Sporty?i don't think that's especially likely to be a correct POE but i vibe with the nate vote so for now i'll let it ride
clem's entrance is fine for him, although i'm partial to townreading nanook early simply because i enjoy his style - expect him to be more readable as time goes on
Empire
Full Member
yeah, so, hm, i was kind of hoping to see more from nate before talking but his first post stuck me as the most off on a gut feel level
while a lot of the regulars here made no show of saying anything game related with their first posts - some care-free fluff showing a general ease with posting, he made a comment on the setup, promised a catchup later - had the smallest vibes of needing to show he's doing something, or at least say he'll be doing something, which can be unconsciously wolfy
given that this is literally one post i could be way off the mark but it struck me as the most voteworthy thing at the time and nothing that has happened has been enough to make me move elsewhere - JJJ's reaction to clem felt over the top but further elaboration has me thinking kind of villagery
while a lot of the regulars here made no show of saying anything game related with their first posts - some care-free fluff showing a general ease with posting, he made a comment on the setup, promised a catchup later - had the smallest vibes of needing to show he's doing something, or at least say he'll be doing something, which can be unconsciously wolfy
given that this is literally one post i could be way off the mark but it struck me as the most voteworthy thing at the time and nothing that has happened has been enough to make me move elsewhere - JJJ's reaction to clem felt over the top but further elaboration has me thinking kind of villagery
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I absolutely will in a bit, just now leaving work and historically I've gotten myself into trouble with reads lists I mutter into my phone while thinking about dinner@Truenamer it’d be groovy if you could provide a quick summary of your current reads.
Empire
Full Member
has made no impressionAre you liking Sporty?
very on the loose/fluff/not caring side of things which can easily be meta neutral in a more casual environment
was there a particular reason you asked?
Haven’t checked yet@SportPonies how does PSV feel to you right now?
Edit: upon ISO, currently acceptable
Able to describe what changed your mind?JJJ's reaction to clem felt over the top but further elaboration has me thinking kind of villagery
I literally had a back massage and spent the entire time thinking about this point and why would wolf JJJ go this hard in the paint for village samac?For reasons I struggle to articulate, this might be the towniest post in the thread.
samac was slow to move their read on me from null toward “I think I feel good about you”. That’s understandable caution about a player like me. Then when Nanook showed up and promptly stuck a vote on my face, samac instantly jumped out with this. I can almost see the gradual churning gears of trust in samac’s mind screeching to a halt at this first new sign that more care may be needed.
Oh why
I realize this is very specific and perhaps even silly, but it’s my impression.
Only way I see that happening is if he’s in a wolf pack with someone who was like “lol she’ll never get yeeted” I find it hard to imagine someone coming on the site and just aligning themselves this hard for the lulz.
Or he is genuinely village and actually trying to game solve.
I’m leaning towards the latter.
I actually forgot Nate was playing.
She's one of the people in JJJ's POE.has made no impression
very on the loose/fluff/not caring side of things which can easily be meta neutral in a more casual environment
was there a particular reason you asked?
I village read him in the like 3 pages I read as a tot and decided cray was wolf.Do any of the newer folks have a record of reading Santy? I modded for him once but he's completely opaque to me.
But now that I think about it I think I felt that way because cray felt wolfy and he was opposed to her.
Do you have an initial impression of Pony?She's one of the people in JJJ's POE.
Why sport sport@SportPonies how does PSV feel to you right now?
Santy
Which is a valid question, the wording was just for the lulz 😅
Is this domestic abuse? Do I need to call the autorithies on you?
I do generally default to wolfreading anything that seems overcomplex or very stretchy, yeah.
Haven't seen enough from him this game to make any judgements, but I'll keep this in mind. I felt like he was a really clear townie last game, but I've literally never seen him wolf and I was a mod, so it doesn't count at all.
Ehh, I think that in my past game I had """Stretchy"""" stuff like how I switched my read on Cray or the whole claim in regards to trilt action.
But yeah I GOATED last game, Pony Salvaje carried.
This is an honor tbh.this is one of the weirdest posts i have seen in a game
Sounds like....i have tunneled him in every game we've been in regardless of his alignment and also did so while spectating him
Skill Issue
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Somrthing in the ISO that pinged you as towny or 'acceptable' ?Haven’t checked yet
Edit: upon ISO, currently acceptable
No, it’s child abuseIs this domestic abuse? Do I need to call the autorithies on you?
She hasn’t done her wolf tell yetSomrthing in the ISO that pinged you as towny or 'acceptable' ?
I feel like I can pretty I can pretty confidently say anything from sporty so far has been NAI.
yeah I mean, I’d be worried if you thought it was AII feel like I can pretty I can pretty confidently say anything from sporty so far has been NAI.
Hey @SportPonies how are you reading me?
I’m not, I’ve only read like one of your posts. I’m at workHey @SportPonies how are you reading me?
Neutral overall. Santy's a new D1 for her, but I'm getting the impression that it's the same as her D1 dubz votes unfortunately.Do you have an initial impression of Pony?
I'm a little surprised to see her so calm about the thread volume. Her PSV read is engaging but I do wish she clarified which posts led her to that conclusion.
1) correct. I’ll adjust accordingly once I read.Neutral overall. Santy's a new D1 for her, but I'm getting the impression that it's the same as her D1 dubz votes unfortunately.
I'm a little surprised to see her so calm about the thread volume. Her PSV read us engaging but I do wish she clarified which posts led her to that conclusion.
2) I did clarify. No wolf tell. So not interested in PSV right now.
Day 1: Is it TTime to Start a Tally?
PSV (1) - AM
April ()
True (2) - Santy, samac
Nate (2) - Empire, JJJ
AM (1) - genny
JJJ (1) - Clem
Santy (1) - Sporty
8/12
Missing: 1/3 of a 12 pc pie
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (NOT TODAY!) (~26.5 hours?)
PSV (1) - AM
April ()
True (2) - Santy, samac
Nate (2) - Empire, JJJ
AM (1) - genny
JJJ (1) - Clem
Santy (1) - Sporty
8/12
Missing: 1/3 of a 12 pc pie
Vote closes at 9pm CDT WEDNESDAY (NOT TODAY!) (~26.5 hours?)
Anyone has spicy opinions on April?
I think I lean pretty comfy in Villa atm but want to know thoughts
I think I lean pretty comfy in Villa atm but want to know thoughts
Actually, imma be really mad tomorrow when the thread growth continues at this rate.
Hopefully I have motivation to read tonight
Hopefully I have motivation to read tonight
I figure this is impossible, but I might as well ask. Does anyone know of a way to expand search results to include an entire post rather than an abbreviated version (like what's in the spoiler)?
If it can't be done, no biggie.
If it can't be done, no biggie.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sadly doesn't exist within the search function, you have to click through to see the whole post.I figure this is impossible, but I might as well ask. Does anyone know of a way to expand search results to include an entire post rather than an abbreviated version (like what's in the spoiler)?
If it can't be done, no biggie.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******************I figure this is impossible, but I might as well ask. Does anyone know of a way to expand search results to include an entire post rather than an abbreviated version (like what's in the spoiler)?
If it can't be done, no biggie.
Are you using the Threadloom search? The Xenforo one is trash.
Also if you click on the game thread title in that search result, it will take you to the post.
xoxo,
resident iso queen
******************
Light village read for Triple J
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay.I’m not, I’ve only read like one of your posts. I’m at work
Let me know
Why?Anyone has spicy opinions on April?
I think I lean pretty comfy in Villa atm but want to know thoughts
Thanks, gang. I'm using the threadloom there, and sometimes for my ~methods~ it helps to have a full post. It looks like that's unavailable, and that's okay! This forum wasn't designed so JaggedJimmyJay could play Mafia on it (the nerve!). I might have an alternative anyway so it's all groovy.
Regardless, this is a very clean forum interface, and figuring out the nuances of writing posts has been very intuitive. Y'all have yourselves a lovely home.
Regardless, this is a very clean forum interface, and figuring out the nuances of writing posts has been very intuitive. Y'all have yourselves a lovely home.
Why? You want me to get angry at you so you can wolfread me?Okay.
Let me know
Dooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttWhy? You want me to get angry at you so you can wolfread me?![]()
I would say its mostly a gutread, but the way they approached the game just felt towny to me. Like, today I woke up and they had a post that seemed like, kinda bored cuz no one was talking (In my head thats towny emotion/Wanting to post and stuff) , then they come back and say something about how people posted when they werent there busy .
Like, I refer to gut cuz its not that I see some posts that I get towny content/scumhunting, but their vibes/game approach just make sense as Villa to me and I know will weigh that in my mind to make reads either way.
And also why I asked thoughts about them to see other analysis if there was by another slot wowee
Like, I refer to gut cuz its not that I see some posts that I get towny content/scumhunting, but their vibes/game approach just make sense as Villa to me and I know will weigh that in my mind to make reads either way.
And also why I asked thoughts about them to see other analysis if there was by another slot wowee
Unyeet true
K brb time to spite samacDooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt
Empire
Full Member
i'm not sure how much i actually want to let you into the workings of my thought process here given that i feel like if i explain too much it's easier for mafia to play around me - will just say initially felt a bit of over the top "oho how dare you suspect me" response that felt a little severe given what struck me as very mild nudging from clem - subsequent responses seemed more reasonable and kind of in line to how i've responded to suspicion in the past as villagerAble to describe what changed your mind?
I think April is a tough cookie to crack so far.I would say its mostly a gutread, but the way they approached the game just felt towny to me. Like, today I woke up and they had a post that seemed like, kinda bored cuz no one was talking (In my head thats towny emotion/Wanting to post and stuff) , then they come back and say something about how people posted when they werent there busy .
Like, I refer to gut cuz its not that I see some posts that I get towny content/scumhunting, but their vibes/game approach just make sense as Villa to me and I know will weigh that in my mind to make reads either way.
And also why I asked thoughts about them to see other analysis if there was by another slot wowee
There are little things I like. I think it's nice that April has participated in the a game at a higher pace than they projected they would. That's usually a decent sign. I thought that #204 seemed kinda town on vibes. It's difficult to take a lot of confidence in those things though, and I do have some similarly vague concerns (her handling of the Truenamer slot is a bit curious, and I am not sure she has given her view of the game much otherwise). So the bag is mixed.
What in the world does this even mean? Do people "crack" cookies?cookie to crack
Empire
Full Member
i am instinctively drawn to like this blunt understated styleNo, it’s child abuse
She hasn’t done her wolf tell yet
Only if they're nasty ginger snaps.What in the world does this even mean? Do people "crack" cookies?
this tickles mei am instinctively drawn to like this blunt understated style
Yeet empirethis tickles me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My least concrete town read is Animal Midwife. For the other three (Santy, samac, and PSV) I could point to specific content and say "this is why I town read them". I don't know that I achieve quite the same for AM.
Just logging my own mental inventory here. AM is a town read. I may need to work to make that read more concrete though.
Just logging my own mental inventory here. AM is a town read. I may need to work to make that read more concrete though.
Empire
Full Member
google search suggests it's a mix-up of the idioms "tough cookie" and "hard nut to crack"What in the world does this even mean? Do people "crack" cookies?
Empire
Full Member
hi nice to meet youYeet empire
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not with that attitudeWhat in the world does this even mean? Do people "crack" cookies?
This is crisp.Yeet empire
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K