Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Santygrass Why did you call me "frozen" yesterday? It just stuck out to me because at that point I was probably the most active I've been so far, so I'm wondering if it was a genuine perspective.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope we're stuck this way in an attempt to sound civilized where we share a space with people who actually want to talk about professional things while we talk about yeeting metaphorical wolves lolIs there no way to turn off the swear filter?
There isn't. The censor is kind of an dingus.Because if not that's bullshirt
Are you ready to talk about what happened last night?Because if not that's bullshirt
I should hope not given I was one of the many pressured yesterday.Is that part of why you're interested in AM as a push?
*****************Because if not that's bullshirt
Yes.Is that part of why you're interested in AM as a push?
Not with actual votes.I should hope not given I was one of the many pressured yesterday.
Did you put your glasses on this game?Yes.
Not with actual votes.
Yes, sithernise od bee tupong luje tgisDid you put your glasses on this game?
Also you're one person that "reacted" to my claim post but I don't remember you voicing any sort of opinion on what it might mean for my alignment.@Santygrass Why did you call me "frozen" yesterday? It just stuck out to me because at that point I was probably the most active I've been so far, so I'm wondering if it was a genuine perspective.
What DOES it mean for your alignment?Also you're one person that "reacted" to my claim post but I don't remember you voicing any sort of opinion on what it might mean for my alignment.
I will soon yeah. The claim wasn't done as a reaction test but I wanted to give it time to be seen and reacted to because reactions can be important.Are you ready to talk about what happened last night?
That I'm lock town, of course.What DOES it mean for your alignment?
I don't know what this means. What I'm getting at is these are made up reasons to POE me rather than actually trying to case me. First, is was that I can't be cleared. (From what exactly? Are there clear people? Did I miss a wolf flip somewhere?) Now, it's because I wasn't pressured. Ignoring that we're one day in, I literally received a ton of pressure from Nate including him voting for me.Yes, sithernise od bee tupong luje tgis
No, that didn't happen. You never cleared me. You were ready to vote me before True even.Uh...?
Assassination classroom, I think?
let me know if anything looks wrongWhere did this question come from? And why was it directed at Jay?Would you say Nate is a powerwolf?
That post would have said (in response to glasses thing) "Yes, otherwise I'd be typing like this"I don't know what this means. What I'm getting at is these are made up reasons to POE me rather than actually trying to case me. First, is was that I can't be cleared. (From what exactly? Are there clear people? Did I miss a wolf flip somewhere?) Now, it's because I wasn't pressured. Ignoring that we're one day in, I literally received a ton of pressure from Nate including him voting for me.
If a wolf flips, and I'm not on it, we can talk, but otherwise I'm not sitting for this.
(Oh is that a real thing? I think there was one but I thought it was just a joke 😀 )If anybody placed contingency votes during the night cycle I definitely didn't go looking for themlet me know if anything looks wrong
Contingencies are real!(Oh is that a real thing? I think there was one but I thought it was just a joke 😀 )
He brought up that you didn't care about wagoning Clem, so I was curious to see if that could be clearing for Clem.Where did this question come from? And why was it directed at Jay?
Oh. I guess I haven't been wearing my glasses long enough to make that connection.That post would have said (in response to glasses thing) "Yes, otherwise I'd be typing like this"
It was Shots. There were 11 players.Super random off topic thought just for my own curiosity
Does anyone recall which game it was where I was the only wolf at the start and converted Dubz, and do you also maybe remember the size of the roster?
Maybe the human encyclopedia remembers
@Animal Midwife
Okay cool that's a good reference point for a game this size thenIt was Shots. There were 11 players.
There was but it was Samac 😢(Oh is that a real thing? I think there was one but I thought it was just a joke 😀 )
🤔Let me elaborate: I think everyone feels wrong because we haven't put enough pressure on the actual wolves. Maybe the players who have gotten substantial pressure feel village in response because *they all are.*
I'm notOop Zenge is angery about the Shots wolf win lol
I just double checked and it was ten. I counted dubz's village video as independent from the wolves for a second.Okay cool that's a good reference point for a game this size then
See I think of powerwolfing as requiring thread pull, which I never had at any point, so I was just confused why that possibility would be on your mind.He brought up that you didn't care about wagoning Clem, so I was curious to see if that could be clearing for Clem.
I don't know that I agree with that since your wagon definitely dissolved, but I was asking in a bussing context.See I think of powerwolfing as requiring thread pull, which I never had at any point, so I was just confused why that possibility would be on your mind.
Alright, then don't sit for it. I haven't seen anything from you that is AI at all so yes, in a game where I don't think we've actually hit the wolves, you're POE. #sorrynotsorryI don't know what this means. What I'm getting at is these are made up reasons to POE me rather than actually trying to case me. First, is was that I can't be cleared. (From what exactly? Are there clear people? Did I miss a wolf flip somewhere?) Now, it's because I wasn't pressured. Ignoring that we're one day in, I literally received a ton of pressure from Nate including him voting for me.
If a wolf flips, and I'm not on it, we can talk, but otherwise I'm not sitting for this.
*inhales*I don't know that I agree with that since your wagon definitely dissolved, but I was asking in a bussing context.
I still need to figure out how to put my wolf brag awward in my signature where it's going to live forever because it's the only awward I anticipate having in my WW career lolI'm not![]()
Yes, we haven't hit any wolves because we've only had one yeet.Alright, then don't sit for it. I haven't seen anything from you that is AI at all so yes, in a game where I don't think we've actually hit the wolves, you're POE. #sorrynotsorry
Clearly. I mean I don't think any of the considerable wagons (Nate, True, Clem) are actually wolves. I think they're sneaky sneaking in town or neutral reads.Yes, we haven't hit any wolves because we've only had one yeet.
Sorry*inhales*
Powerwolfing and bussing aren't mutually exclusive
So you're only going by the EOD tally?Clearly. I mean I don't think any of the considerable wagons (Nate, True, Clem) are actually wolves. I think they're sneaky sneaking in town or neutral reads.
I’m here, I’m just ignoring y’all@SportPonies Come backkkkk
What is your position on AM's affiliation? If you had to choose.I’m here, I’m just ignoring y’all
No? Nate and True were substantially in danger of getting yoten but their wagons dissolved. Clem too.So you're only going by the EOD tally?
I think I did itI still need to figure out how to put my wolf brag awward in my signature where it's going to live forever because it's the only awward I anticipate having in my WW career lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.